Sophia & Cinzia #9 deleting comments to avoid a scandal, spending £100 on a bum candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
& why was the ad writing so god damn small?
I didn’t see her story and I thought you meant where she actually said “ad” but then I looked and it’s literally the info about the discount code??? I’m looking at it on the same phone she as and it’s unreadable, how did she manage that??

Regardless if they actually did bubble properly, they still went to London and tried to hide it lol

Reactions: 17
Sophia has deleted her IG story from earlier saying ‘new video soon’ :rolleyes: what are they playing at? I’m getting antsy
Wonder if their management have advised them not to post? 🤭🤭 Few tattlers have messaged them about the girls breaking lockdown rules

Reactions: 9
I didn’t see her story and I thought you meant where she actually said “ad” but then I looked and it’s literally the info about the discount code??? I’m looking at it on the same phone she as and it’s unreadable, how did she manage that??
sorry yes, all the info for the code is so teeny tiny there’s no point having it on there

Reactions: 1
Wonder if their management have advised them not to post? 🤭🤭 Few tattlers have messaged them about the girls breaking lockdown rules
It’d probably be the first time their management has ever stepped in when they’ve fucked up, but I SO hope that’s why

Reactions: 10
It’s so unprofessional to just not upload? And not offer an explanation? In what other job would you get away with that. Oh well, maybe tomorrow troops!

Reactions: 23
It’s so unprofessional to just not upload? And not offer an explanation? In what other job would you get away with that. Oh well, maybe tomorrow troops!
Especially when Soph’s been saying every day for the past three days that the video is going up ‘tonight’. If it was going up three nights ago it must have been ready or close to ready to go up, so why has it taken them (Sophia mainly because we know Cinzia does duck all other than write on a photo with her iPad) another two days? Just get the work done! Stop spending an hour, every day posing in pissy car parks 🤢 then rewarding yourselves with the rest of the day off and vegan take out and actually do some work!

Unless it’s another *yawn* ad and they are waiting on approval. Bloody hope not.

Especially when Soph’s been saying every day for the past three days that the video is going up ‘tonight’. If it was going up three nights ago it must have been ready or close to ready to go up, so why has it taken them (Sophia mainly because we know Cinzia does duck all other than write on a photo with her iPad) another two days? Just get the work done! Stop spending an hour, every day posing in pissy car parks 🤢 then rewarding yourselves with the rest of the day off and vegan take out and actually do some work!

Unless it’s another *yawn* ad and they are waiting on approval. Bloody hope not.
Good investment those macs, really stepping up their game here 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
3 minutes of ads at the start of the podcast and a chunk of them in the middle Jesus Christ just knowing all that ad money is gunna be spent on another prada bag 🙃 also can't wait for single files next week were they make a bunch of inside jokes and give zero detail about there love lives and just talk about how "they don't need boys" honestly every time sophia says that I just get friends vibes where Ross keeps telling everyone he's fine 😂

Reactions: 16
3 minutes of ads at the start of the podcast and a chunk of them in the middle Jesus Christ just knowing all that ad money is gunna be spent on another prada bag 🙃 also can't wait for single files next week were they make a bunch of inside jokes and give zero detail about there love lives and just talk about how "they don't need boys" honestly every time sophia says that I just get friends vibes where Ross keeps telling everyone he's fine 😂
hahaha literally soph rn
DD9E18D8-D054-481A-8802-3121DD9A9716.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sophia hasnt posted about Naomi’s collection with in the style, aren’t they meant to be good mates??

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The tgb have so many bad reviews it’s crazy! What did people ask for topic suggestions on the Instagram 😂😂😂??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Where are the reviews?!
If you go to their list of podcasts then scroll down to the bottom you’ll see the reviews (hope this makes sense) I made one but then it didn’t show up I don’t know if I done it right 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Even if they delay their video upload because they know they’re going to be called out for breaking lockdown rules, they’re still going to called out even if they upload it in 3 days. I’m sick of letting them get away with stuff (e.g being racist)

Even if they delay their video upload because they know they’re going to be called out for breaking lockdown rules, they’re still going to called out even if they upload it in 3 days. I’m sick of letting them get away with stuff (e.g being racist)
Right what are they going to do never upload again?? Even if they scrap this vlog or whatever it is, people will comment want they want to say on their next video regardless of what's in it. Idk what the point was of attempting to secretly go to London but then expose themselves bc they just can't resist putting their tit lunch on their stories and now they're too scared to post a damn video when they're youtubers? Cowards the pair of them

Reactions: 14

You’re so right!!! It’s their “job” after all - and the sheer amount they get PAID to be this lazy is actually scandalous. They need a reality check.

Reactions: 11
Both of them are sooo bad at saying what's been gifted on IG. Ads are one things, but the amount of gifts is unbelievable. They get gifted so much and tag the brands saying thanks but they never claim it's gifted. All of their posts should show what clothes have been given to them for free and what hasn't

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.