Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I found this pic of her near a car lol

0E4174F1-F23B-4157-8533-DAA4E8A01FE7.jpeg

also look at this pic

872BC7B9-2CB0-4C4D-ADE6-5B34A7637A61.jpeg

I don’t think they’ve ever taken a group pic like that ever since that one, which is weird

Reactions: 7
Slightly off topic but does anyone know what the friend tracker app is called they used to promote on stories?

honesty these girls do NOT have a mind of their own. sophia: "i saw on conna walkers story she was watching the queens gambit....well if shes watching it then.." cant even decide what to watch on the TV by themselves.

also what are her lips at the end of that vlog...do you want any more lip liner with your lips???

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
did sophia used to have extensions? i remember being so jel of how thick and long her hair was
B0B2DF50-E94E-4F65-B33C-B3E447BE441B.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I think her hair is just really thin now from bleaching
It’s such a shame cause I don’t think the scandi blonde look even suits her that much. Her darker blonde with the shadow root was so pretty. I feel like she’s one of those girls that just has to be blonde regardless of whether it’s what best suits her.

Reactions: 11
It’s such a shame cause I don’t think the scandi blonde look even suits her that much. Her darker blonde with the shadow root was so pretty. I feel like she’s one of those girls that just has to be blonde regardless of whether it’s what best suits her.
In my personal opinion, her hair looks good when it’s first done but she leaves it a long time between appts so it just looks tit when the roots come through. The photo she uploaded the other day which was the back of her head wound me up cause she clearly needs a full head highlights! It’s so dark underneath. She would look so much better if she had some dimension added to her hair, it’s just so blah and vanilla.

Reactions: 11
In my personal opinion, her hair looks good when it’s first done but she leaves it a long time between appts so it just looks tit when the roots come through. The photo she uploaded the other day which was the back of her head wound me up cause she clearly needs a full head highlights! It’s so dark underneath. She would look so much better if she had some dimension added to her hair, it’s just so blah and vanilla.
Yeah I never realised how dark her roots actually are until lockdown. I always thought she was naturally a darker blonde but her roots are actually such a dark brown. I don’t understand why she goes for such a stark line between the brown and blonde especially when the second lockdown wasn’t really a surprise.

She got so pissed off in one of their lockdown vlogs when people were saying her roots were black 😭😭
Oh bless her heart. I don’t doubt that her hair was naturally lighter once as I know a lot of people who were blonde as kids and aren’t anymore. These roots are virtually black tho Ms Sophia

MIGHT I ADD I’m sick of all the blonde influencers that act like having dark hair is the worst thing that could happen to you unless you look like Megan Fox or Adriana Lima.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Oh bless her heart. I don’t doubt that her hair was naturally lighter once as I know a lot of people who were blonde as kids and aren’t anymore. These roots are virtually black tho Ms Sophia

MIGHT I ADD I’m sick of all the blonde influencers that act like having dark hair is the worst thing that could happen to you unless you look like Megan Fox or Adriana Lima.
She needs to let go of the bleach

Reactions: 2
Yes!! She looks so beautiful with her dark roots and some darker blonde highlights throughout her hair (like in the photos posted above). In their Milan vlog her hair was amazing!! Even if she keeps the scandi blonde i think shed look so much prettier if she only does a light balayage with those two chunky blonde highlights in the front that are so trendy right now (kind of what Delaney Childs has). The full blonde hair is no longer as trendy as it once was - its all about adding dimension to the hair now ans working with what you naturally have + adding some light here and there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.