Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This message has been brought to you in partnership with the NHS.”

*cue montage of every rule they’ve broken and now travelling unnecessarily to car parks to take pictures*

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hahahaaha for all my Nottingham ladies.... are their most recent pics outside showcase cinema? 😂 dead
YES LOL ngl ive taken some sick pics there ahahhaah

does anyone know where the car park they’ve been taking their pics in recently? i wanna take pics there ngl ahahaha

Reactions: 1
YES LOL ngl ive taken some sick pics there ahahhaah

does anyone know where the car park they’ve been taking their pics in recently? i wanna take pics there ngl ahahaha
Hahaha 😂😂 I’ve got a feeling the one where cinzia is in the pastel coat is Mount street car park and the stair well which Sophia stands in is lace market car park

Reactions: 3
This is really off topic, but does anyone know where they are in these pics??
it’s called the pigeon loft studio in beeston, which is a very unusual place for them to go? like i live there and it’s weird to see them this end ahahha

Hahaha 😂😂 I’ve got a feeling the one where cinzia is in the pastel coat is Mount street car park and the stair well which Sophia stands in is lace market car park
omg love u for this cos girllll you know after uni i’m about to get me some content ahahahhaah

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Random but does anyone else find their diets a bit weird? Like how they are “dairy free pescatarians”? Like isn’t that quite weird? Just seems like they have cut out random food groups for the sake of it idk lol just was thinking about it now

Reactions: 12
Random but does anyone else find their diets a bit weird? Like how they are “dairy free pescatarians”? Like isn’t that quite weird? Just seems like they have cut out random food groups for the sake of it idk lol just was thinking about it now
it's just another trend to them - their vegan excuse went down like a lead balloon after they continued to use products that test on animals. literally everything they do is so half arsed i don't know why they even waste their time

Reactions: 13
Have sophia’s boobs magically grown?! I swear they were never that big! And of course she had to get #freethenipple in there, they actually think they’re sooo cool it’s a joke
I’m honestly surprised she managed to go braless without feeling emabarazzed if she can’t even talk about lube without giggling like a 12 year old girl

Reactions: 28
Have sophia’s boobs magically grown?! I swear they were never that big! And of course she had to get #freethenipple in there, they actually think they’re sooo cool it’s a joke
jesusssss she can’t be that cold

Reactions: 2
Listening to the call her daddy podcast featuring Harry jowsey. He basically said that he was late to the podcast because he was having sex lol. Alex then asked him where he met the girl and he said through a podcast. Baring in mind they’re both in London at the moment and Sophia and cinzia seem to always be in London now too? Just wondering if anyone knows whether he’s been in any other podcasts

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Listening to the call her daddy podcast featuring Harry jowsey. He basically said that he was late to the podcast because he was having sex lol. Alex then asked him where he met the girl and he said through a podcast. Baring in mind they’re both in London at the moment and Sophia and cinzia seem to always be in London now too? Just wondering if anyone knows whether he’s been in any other podcasts
hhahaha in their dreams

update: just googled him and ew gross will never understand the mass attraction to unattractive man whores

Reactions: 14
hhahaha in their dreams

update: just googled him and ew gross will never understand the mass attraction to unattractive man whores
Yeah after listening to the whole podcast I think it’s kinda unlikely that it’s one of them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
jesusssss she can’t be that cold
omg in their in the style bts vlog (30:34) they were like we’re cold let’s warm our nipples up (cause I think they were showing too much in their dresses) and started rubbing them and one of the women they were with was like but rubbing just makes them even harder......? so she’s probs rubbed her tits before this pic cause she was cold and just made them look even more pronounced

I only remember this cause when I watched the video I was so confused like how can they not know this when they’ve both got boyfriends???

Reactions: 7
Only halfway through the new podcast. Has anyone else listened?

Omg when cinzia was trying to say Michele in an Italian accent but just kept coming out Scottish or something. Made me laugh seeing how they cling on to being exotic half Italians and she couldn't even put on an accent. Would have been even funnier if it had been Lidia.

Also, does anyone have any ideas of who the guy was who slid into cinzia's dm's? Obviously a celeb, I'm assuming love island level. She described him as her ideal type. I assumed her type was mixed race considering things she's said before and her ex before Lewis. But she said an example of her type was the Italian actor Michele morrone.

And when they started talking about social distancing I knew it was a paid promotion straight away, because they would never encourage following the rules that much. When they finally said message from the NHS I was so annoyed because they don't even follow the rules so to be paid by the NHS, which is already underfunded and struggling more than ever, for them to hypocritically tell their listeners to follow guidance when they don't but the money goes in their pocket is infuriating. I work for the NHS and feel dirty that they paid them for that haha

Reactions: 11
Remember when we could see people in gardens again in May/June time and Cinzia went into her mum's house and started hugging everyone and vlogged it, only to then issue a tearful apology. Good times

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember when we could see people in gardens again in May/June time and Cinzia went into her mum's house and started hugging everyone and vlogged it, only to then issue a tearful apology. Good times
That was so funny because it was the first time they'd been exposed and properly put on the spot about it and she obviously panicked. How would she cope if she actually had to apologise for a big controversy 🤷

Reactions: 5
omg in their in the style bts vlog (30:34) they were like we’re cold let’s warm our nipples up (cause I think they were showing too much in their dresses) and started rubbing them and one of the women they were with was like but rubbing just makes them even harder......? so she’s probs rubbed her tits before this pic cause she was cold and just made them look even more pronounced

I only remember this cause when I watched the video I was so confused like how can they not know this when they’ve both got boyfriends???
i'm a bleeping virgin and i still knew that. do they not understand their own bodies man

Oh no cinz why you doing a Sophia

This makes you think they defo read here and got to be taking the pics...
people were dissing sophia doing it bc she hasn't got "a small cute nose" as someone said but cinzia does and she still looks like she's shitting😭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.