Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7258D9B6-F072-4ED9-BD5E-761A2F6E2658.png

Super spreaders didn’t get me blocked but this one did 😬
For clarity I don’t think they actually say it anymore but they’ve never addressed (as many people here know)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 302916
Super spreaders didn’t get me blocked but this one did 😬
For clarity I don’t think they actually say it anymore but they’ve never addressed (as many people here know)
Has she deleted the question box I wanted to sprinkle a little ✨fast fashion advocates ✨ in there 😭😭😭

Not Cinzia posting Kamala Harris on her story as if she even knows who she is or has any interest in the US election. Definitely just saw other influencers posting it so just copied to seem aware. 🤡🤡🤡 These two probably don’t even know who their prime minister is
Loooool she doesn’t even know who she is and has never mentioned her once, if she actually cared she would of posted hours ago she’s so transparent, get back to the car park cinzia.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why were they trying to pretend they could travel in time in the new vlog? Making out the first part of the ad was filmed before the day of baking (yet also spoke about eating the banana bread whilst wearing the same outfits they wore the day after baking) and that they were ordering the items for tomorrow. I don't understand the need to pretend or am I hearing it wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 12
omg!! when did they say the n word?
Unfortunately I don’t personally have the receipts but they used to say it when singing along with songs that said it in older videos.
They’ve made other racist comments too that I think are in previous threads.

Unfortunately I don’t personally have the receipts but they used to say it when singing along with songs that said it in older videos.
They’ve made other racist comments too that I think are in previous threads.
The fact they still haven’t addressed their racist comments pisses me right off. It’s been months now and they’ve successfully brushed it under the rug. IRONY of Cinzia reposting Kamala Harris who’s half black AND half Indian 🤡 #TattleNeverForgets

691362AE-6348-43AF-A0CE-5259FA27694E.png

Reactions: 24
The fact they still haven’t addressed their racist comments pisses me right off. It’s been months now and they’ve successfully brushed it under the rug. IRONY of Cinzia reposting Kamala Harris who’s half black AND half Indian 🤡 #TattleNeverForgets

View attachment 303139
I will never get over how they were so quick to dismiss it and ignore the issue hoping the ones calling them out on it will just forget... like no human decency whatsoever!

Reactions: 13
I will never get over how they were so quick to dismiss it and ignore the issue hoping the ones calling them out on it will just forget... like no human decency whatsoever!
BLM/anti-racism was just another trend to them, like frolicking and car parks 😠

Reactions: 10
If these two didn't know the orgins of Halloween there is no way they are informed on US politics. Absolute radio silence throughout the whole election until results came through. They must have some American viewers to show solidarity to. Also, US politics reigns important for the whole world so I'm v disappointed they didn't use the platform to share their voice. But then again what did I expect from them as they didn't post BLM support etc etc.

Reactions: 11
If these two didn't know the orgins of Halloween there is no way they are informed on US politics. Absolute radio silence throughout the whole election until results came through. They must have some American viewers to show solidarity to. Also, US politics reigns important for the whole world so I'm v disappointed they didn't use the platform to share their voice. But then again what did I expect from them as they didn't post BLM support etc etc.
tbf ive not heard any UK youtubers speak about the election or the election process (outside of congratulating biden's win). i know a lot of people here dont even understand the US election process themselves.

id rather them not speak on it at all if they're not informed than to force a statement just to look good.

Reactions: 15
tbf ive not heard any UK youtubers speak about the election or the election process (outside of congratulating biden's win). i know a lot of people here dont even understand the US election process themselves.

id rather them not speak on it at all if they're not informed than to force a statement just to look good.
I more mean addressing the elections this week and reminding their American following to use their vote wisely. I follow a lot of UK influencers who have ie. Grace Beverley, Patricia Bright, Niomi Smart

Reactions: 5
I more mean addressing the elections this week and reminding their American following to use their vote wisely. I follow a lot of UK influencers who have ie. Grace Beverley, Patricia Bright, Niomi Smart
i mean how can you remind american's to use their vote wisely when you didn't do the same when it came to your own country's election

they would be the biggest hypocrites going, not that they aren't already

Reactions: 6
When you say American viewers you obviously only mean
✨ Emma Leger ✨

Reactions: 1
Bit off topic but I’m not sure if anyone knows this “influencer” but she’s called Romy Morris and she came up on my tiktok fyp duetting one of Sophia’s tiktoks and I personally think they look sooo similar it’s 👁👄👁 shocking
She obviously wants to be Sophia and this is what upsets me about social media you look at all their fans and they’re literally just clones! No originality or creativity what so ever

Reactions: 6
Bit off topic but I’m not sure if anyone knows this “influencer” but she’s called Romy Morris and she came up on my tiktok fyp duetting one of Sophia’s tiktoks and I personally think they look sooo similar it’s 👁👄👁 shocking
that’s so freaky omg, the nails and jewellery especially what

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.