Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinzia is literally Wooooooing at the banana bread OMG

Reactions: 6
Soooo cinzia is back to not eating anything again...
omg thought i was the only one who noticed this, i remember last time she was like this and she was obsessed with the gym and lost loads of weight, hope she doesn’t fall back into that trap it’s a horrible feeling

Reactions: 22
omg thought i was the only one who noticed this, i remember last time she was like this and she was obsessed with the gym and lost loads of weight, hope she doesn’t fall back into that trap it’s a horrible feeling
it really does suck. i gain weight so easily but to lose weight, i have to be so strict with my calories. some people just have it harder when it comes to losing weight so i feel for her in that regard

Reactions: 21
i hope sophia stops being so catty and writes cinzia a HAND written card for giving her a career . my god she is dull on her own.

Reactions: 16
Again?! I didn’t know she had an issue?
Yeah she’s mentioned her struggle with food before.
also yeah I think Sophia sees it and hence the comment but I didn’t think it was out of line.. and that’s saying something considering she does my head in lol

Reactions: 4
I'm certain this scene in Schitt's Creek is their attitude towards "business expenses"
Haha! Sophia is "oBsEsSeD" with that show so I wouldn't be surprised

Again?! I didn’t know she had an issue?
Sadly yeah, it was a pretty recurring thing in some of their food-related videos a while back (particularly a few different videos of them trying vegan foods from different places). People noticed that she would only take a few small bites and mostly just sort of move the food around instead of actually eating very much of it. I hope she doesn't get into that again, she's been looking so much healthier since then (in terms of her lifestyle, not just physical appearance)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Commented this (from a spam account) and Sophia replied. Not sure why I’d jump to that conclusion Soph, perhaps because Cinzia complained in a recent vlog for about 10 minutes because she didn’t want to go into Starbucks (an ACTUAL PUBLIC PLACE) due to the clothes she was wearing, leading many people to believe that you wouldn’t seriously wear any of these clothes other than to take an instagram picture. 🙄 Or maybe just because it looks absolutely ridiculous? Either way...View attachment 301520

update: Sophia replied this. Girl what was the right assumption then 😭 why else would Cinzia not want to spend 3 minutes in Starbucks?? Ridiculous
What a nasty cow Sophia is. I used to love these two and relate to them feeling excluded at school from girl groups etc but now? They, mainly S are just stuck up, or at least their 'BaDdIE' vibe on insta makes them appear that way. No effort with their subscribers, tit content, excessive spending its all so unlikeable.The pinterest photos, the wearing outfits to pretend we are LA girls on the go when really we are standing in a shite carpark freezing in Notts. Its pathetic 🙃 then not taking ANY criticism and just blocking anyone that calls them out as if they're above the critique 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Haha! Sophia is "oBsEsSeD" with that show so I wouldn't be surprised

Sadly yeah, it was a pretty recurring thing in some of their food-related videos a while back (particularly a few different videos of them trying vegan foods from different places). People noticed that she would only take a few small bites and mostly just sort of move the food around instead of actually eating very much of it. I hope she doesn't get into that again, she's been looking so much healthier since then (in terms of her lifestyle, not just physical appearance)
I never really read the comments or gossip forums back then so I didn't know people had noticed it, but I was thinking her eating was off in this vlog. One thing about eating disorders is that they're so competitive. I'm sure Sophia saying "I didn't eat dinner" [even though she had a lot of banana bread and I get her thinking] doesn't help Cinzia if she has disordered eating habits.

Reactions: 24
I never really read the comments or gossip forums back then so I didn't know people had noticed it, but I was thinking her eating was off in this vlog. One thing about eating disorders is that they're so competitive. I'm sure Sophia saying "I didn't eat dinner" [even though she had a lot of banana bread and I get her thinking] doesn't help Cinzia if she has disordered eating habits.
Oh yeah definitely, I definitely felt a bit of that back in my school days. I hope Cinzia is okay and if she's not I hope Sophia picks up on it and tries to help :(

Reactions: 6
why can’t I imagine Sophia doing basic things like washing the dishes or putting some bleach down the bog

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t see how sophia can spend thousands on designer items but can’t pop to bloody Asda and spend £50 on kitchen essentials. It’s just proof that they only do things for show on the gram

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.