Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I think that's it for me, I just they've become way too dull now.
I tried watching the latest GRWM but couldn't take much more of how foul Sophia is.
"I don't fake tan my face" - sponsored every 5 mins for facial tanning drops
"Tinder is known for being not-as-good-as hinge" - is sponsored by Tinder on the podcast.
She's unbearable! Dopey AND bitchy is a horrible combo
EXACTLY. She has no business sense whatsoever and thinks no one will notice. Remember when Kiehl’s sponsored them and everything was Kiehls and going into the Kiehl’s store? Can’t recall them mentioning Kiehl’s since the sponsorship ended though.

Reactions: 13
Sophias insta captions are sooo annoying 😅
they wouldn’t bother me so much if it didn’t feel like she’s trying to convince the world 24/7 that she’s not a normal, basic girl. Then she has the most basic captions photos and captions??

Reactions: 1
I tried watching the latest GRWM but couldn't take much more of how foul Sophia is.
"Tinder is known for being not-as-good-as hinge" - is sponsored by Tinder on the podcast.
I couldn't sit through it either, at this point I'd honestly rather watch Cinzia talk to herself for twenty minutes than listen to the two of them together. Has Sophia always been this way and we're just now fed up of it, or has she gotten worse?

Reactions: 16
I couldn't sit through it either, at this point I'd honestly rather watch Cinzia talk to herself for twenty minutes than listen to the two of them together. Has Sophia always been this way and we're just now fed up of it, or has she gotten worse?
I’ve always found Sophia nauseating and boring.

Reactions: 11
funny how they did a whole halloween look and didnt even post it, yet they constantly post about everything else. I guess halloween doesnt suit their "basic witch" asthetic.

Reactions: 18
Please can someone report them to the companies that sponsor them?!

Reactions: 6
funny how they did a whole halloween look and didnt even post it, yet they constantly post about everything else. I guess halloween doesnt suit their "basic witch" asthetic.
omg you’re so right about this!! I was wondering the same thing and now that you mention it it’s obvious they didn’t upload any pics cos they don’t wanna ruin their insta feeds 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
omg you’re so right about this!! I was wondering the same thing and now that you mention it it’s obvious they didn’t upload any pics cos they don’t wanna ruin their insta feeds 😂😂😂
And they looked tit 😂😂😂 they could of made them outfits look really stylish like and oversized turtle neck and a tennis skirt with red boots, but they made no effort/ can’t do anything without seeing it on someone else so they completely failed, maybe they should just stick to devils next year 😂😂😂

I’m so over them, haven’t listened to the podcast in almost year, haven’t watched a video since they went on holiday and unfollowed bland Sophia. Low-key keeping cinzia as she’s fire to look at and like her outfits 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s annoying the tit out of me that Cinzia didn’t style the clip in fringe properly at all 🙄

Reactions: 4
I just checked their social blade and saw there - views in June when they were acting like blm was a trend, I find it mad how they just deleted the videos when they said the n and p words in, and said they would address it and they just glazed over it. Literally so performative putting their reputation over a genuine apology.

Reactions: 4
If you heard their sponsor for Tinder on the podcast this week, their exact words were “Me and Cinzia are kind of obsessed with it you now” “it’s our new favourite pass time” “I will catch myself on it for a while” “We’ve been tearing it up on Tinder” but in this new Halloween video Cinzia doesn’t even have it downloaded, both of them are wondering what the app looks like and Sophia says “let me create my profile”.

To be fair, I don’t know when this GRWM was filmed but they do tend to film videos a day or so before posting and the podcast was posted on Weds and probably recorded a day or so (or even the week) before that.

So how exactly have they been obsessed with Tinder when during the GRWM neither of them had even been on the app yet. I hope I’m getting the timeline right before I call them both blatant liars.

I don’t mind an AD here and there but I despise the blatant lies of “we’ve been obsessed with this for months” and “I use this everyday” when they’ve barely touched the products except for an insta post. It’s so deceptive and also really sloppy behavior for the brands that they work with.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Maybe controversial, but it kind of annoyed me when they spoke about their plans for next Halloween in the video. I remember back in March when we all thought by Christmas of this year everything would be fine and look where we are? Not getting into semantics about whether we’ll have a vaccine or not but it’s very bold of them to assume we’ll be out of this by then if people like them continue to break rules like them.

watching their new video and I actually feel kind of bad for them, they seem to be struggling with social anxiety; when they're considering ordering Starbucks because Sophia doesn't want to go in alone and Cinzia is scared people will judge her outfit

Am I the only one who thinks pumpkin picking and farms are ridiculous for those without kids... people go their for the photos and aesthetics 😅 just go tesco and get them from there 🙄🤣

• Haha
Am I the only one who thinks pumpkin picking and farms are ridiculous for those without kids... people go their for the photos and aesthetics 😅 just go tesco and get them from there 🙄🤣
For me, it’s a fun activity but I hate influencers capitalising on it for ✨ fall vibes ✨ It makes me cringe seeing them have full blown photo shoots in the middle of the farm when families are there trying to have fun and make memories. Every impromptu influencer photoshoot pisses me off though, I’ve said before but it makes me cringe so hard to think about people trying to live their lives while some wannabe influencer is having a photoshoot in the middle of it, not knowing whether to walk through them or wait.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.