Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me, it’s a fun activity but I hate influencers capitalising on it for ✨ fall vibes ✨ It makes me cringe seeing them have full blown photo shoots in the middle of the farm when families are there trying to have fun and make memories. Every impromptu influencer photoshoot pisses me off though, I’ve said before but it makes me cringe so hard to think about people trying to live their lives while some wannabe influencer is having a photoshoot in the middle of it, not knowing whether to walk through them or wait.
Yeah I see what you mean - it can be a fun activity for a normal person and families but I get second hand embarrassment thinking about the amount of “photo shoots” that go on there wirh influencers 🤣 not everything has to be for the gram... next it’ll be toilet shoots😉🤣

Reactions: 3
If you heard their sponsor for Tinder on the podcast this week, their exact words were “Me and Cinzia are kind of obsessed with it you now” “it’s our new favourite pass time” “I will catch myself on it for a while” “We’ve been tearing it up on Tinder” but in this new Halloween video Cinzia doesn’t even have it downloaded, both of them are wondering what the app looks like and Sophia says “let me create my profile”.

To be fair, I don’t know when this GRWM was filmed but they do tend to film videos a day or so before posting and the podcast was posted on Weds and probably recorded a day or so (or even the week) before that.

So how exactly have they been obsessed with Tinder when during the GRWM neither of them had even been on the app yet. I hope I’m getting the timeline right before I call them both blatant liars.
In their vlog that was posted today they filmed the pumpkin carving AND the Halloween GRWU on the same night. When they were carving the pumpkins Cinzia says ‘it’s a actually Halloween tomorrow’ @ 25:10. They then go on to film the GRWU and show that on the vlog so the GRWU was filmed on Friday and the podcast was recorded some point before Wednesday so yeah they must have been lying and hadn’t actually even downloaded Tinder 🤦🏼‍♀️.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Sponsored by 3 different hair care bands within 2 months - function of beauty, Bondi boost and now hairburst 🥴

Reactions: 21
Honestly that start of the vlog was giving me anxiety. The fact cinzia wouldn’t wear the outfit out but expects to be a fashion icon for everyone else’s is an issue in itself. But Sophia not just going in and getting it when she’s in joggers is so frustrating!! Omg there content is exhausting to watch. Cinzia said she needed a wee and Sophia said STOP COMPLAINING then proceeded to complain about how tit the Starbucks would be 😭😭😭😭 omg I can’t

Reactions: 26
Honestly that start of the vlog was giving me anxiety. The fact cinzia wouldn’t wear the outfit out but expects to be a fashion icon for everyone else’s is an issue in itself. But Sophia not just going in and getting it when she’s in joggers is so frustrating!! Omg there content is exhausting to watch. Cinzia said she needed a wee and Sophia said STOP COMPLAINING then proceeded to complain about how tit the Starbucks would be 😭😭😭😭 omg I can’t
Cinzia’s outfit wasn’t even that dramatic aswell ??? Like who cares

Reactions: 4
When I was a kid my mum put the fear of God into me about playing with knives so the entire pumpkin carving segment stressed me tf out. Cinzia casually walking around with the knife blade facing outwards had me on edge

Reactions: 4
When I was a kid my mum put the fear of God into me about playing with knives so the entire pumpkin carving segment stressed me tf out. Cinzia casually walking around with the knife blade facing outwards had me on edge
Fr like this is why they make safe little carving kits? I swear you can get them for like £1 or £2 in Poundland or Asda or whatever

Reactions: 3
they are sooo inconsistent with their uploads. no videos all week and now 2 at once. considering this has been their full time job for a while, surely they should be able to commit to a proper schedule by now? maybe spend less time posing in pissy car parks for your weird instagram facade and flogging 26 different hair care brands a week girls

Reactions: 9
the fact that so many comments on their recent vids called out Sophias attitude and she’s still being a cow to cinzia.She really thinks she’s something special.
honestly i feel so sorry for Christian. I guarantee you she was a nightmare.

Fr like this is why they make safe little carving kits? I swear you can get them for like £1 or £2 in Poundland or Asda or whatever
There’s no way Stingy Sophia would drop £2 on a carving kit. This is the same girl who thinks buying multipacks of tuna is breaking the bank

• Haha
Reactions: 25
the fact sophia has literally N O T H I N G in her house freaks me out so much like that big massive house with NOTHING IN IT not even food what is the point !!! She doesn’t need to be living in a house that size as a first time buyer, alone, with absolutely no idea how to run a household yet. Every time cinzia asks if she has something she tries to justify why she doesn’t have something but she must literally do nothing in the house if she doesn’t come across obstacles and realise things she doesn’t have but needs in a home ??? every time Cinzia is there she’ll ask if she has something pretty basic for a home and she says no

Reactions: 38
Cinzia always says “Sophia has nothing in her house” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
the fact sophia has literally N O T H I N G in her house freaks me out so much like that big massive house with NOTHING IN IT not even food what is the point !!! She doesn’t need to be living in a house that size as a first time buyer, alone, with absolutely no idea how to run a household yet. Every time cinzia asks if she has something she tries to justify why she doesn’t have something but she must literally do nothing in the house if she doesn’t come across obstacles and realise things she doesn’t have but needs in a home ??? every time Cinzia is there she’ll ask if she has something pretty basic for a home and she says no
She sits and watches cartoons all day instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes she always tries to justify it!!! Like one day you will need knives hun

Yes she always tries to justify it!!! Like one day you will need knives hun
its the having ONE pen in her house for me (& the not thinking she needs any more but having 25 million random long coloured candles??????)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think she will speed up her decorating when she can copy what cinzia is doing in her flat 😅

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.