Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cinzia reposting that tiktok as if she doesn’t know she’s the pretty best friend l o l

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this girl ok? 🥴 Blink twice if you need assistance.

From the pink hair, to the disgusting shoes, to the strange interior choices...
Going to those lengths to copy someone and be so obvious about it like imagine being that much of a creep 😅

Reactions: 8
omg this is so cringe. especially cause the photos look so low quality and not executed well at all

Reactions: 1
Everyone says Cinzia is the prettier one but I wonder what she would look like now without all the cosmetic enhancements (eg lip filler, jaw, cheek etc) as personally I think Sophia looks worse with age (and obviously didn’t get anything done) so I wonder if Cinzia would have been the same. Before they were young and cute looking. You’d be surprised how much it can change your other features too, eg making your nose look smaller as cinzias nose used to be quite sharp before lip filler balanced it out more. Not saying she’s not pretty but she’s had quite a lot of work done when Sophia’s had none done. Think they’re both quite average in general anyway with plain features

Reactions: 13

those are even the chairs Sophia shared recently that she was thinking of getting 🤯

Reactions: 3

It’s even more embarrassing because they aren’t even Sophia’s ideas, she steals them too- actually creepy how influencers are just ♻

• Haha
I think Cinzia had a few dodgy years when she had quite harsh makeup (intense highlight and bronzer, liquid lipstick etc) but I think she's always been pretty without makeup. I remember in those gym vlogs she'd look so good with no makeup/fake tan on. Think this was before the lip filler as well.

This is quite an old vid but I think this kind of makeup really suited her.
Her lips also don't even look particularly small, just normal? I think the liquid lipstick years must have warped her view which is a shame.

I think it would have been interesting if Cinzia had kept this kind of look. I guess she did have a bit of a tracy beaker look but I still like the hair, prefer it to the super sleek bob/long hair.

Reactions: 11
0541FAFE-06C5-4B88-BC8E-2310260481BC.jpeg
CBABD1EB-AA16-46DD-A877-08D4B3D55F78.jpeg

Not the best pics but I tried to choose ones which hadn’t been obviously edited. I’m obsessed with Cinzia’s old face tbh (I love her hair like that too). I think she was so beautiful and quite unique looking. She’s still gorgeous but I think she’d look so much better now if she’d left her face alone

Reactions: 17
I think Cinzia had a few dodgy years when she had quite harsh makeup (intense highlight and bronzer, liquid lipstick etc) but I think she's always been pretty without makeup. I remember in those gym vlogs she'd look so good with no makeup/fake tan on. Think this was before the lip filler as well.

This is quite an old vid but I think this kind of makeup really suited her.
Her lips also don't even look particularly small, just normal? I think the liquid lipstick years must have warped her view which is a shame.

I think it would have been interesting if Cinzia had kept this kind of look. I guess she did have a bit of a tracy beaker look but I still like the hair, prefer it to the super sleek bob/long hair.

I want Cinzia to try the curly girl method so bad, you can see the potential in her curls here they would've looked so beautiful! It might be too dead now to resurrect them without growing it out. In this video she kind of gives me the same vibes as Cody Ko's gf, Kelsey Kreppel. (in looks not style)

Cinzia just has really beautiful eyes/lashes and brows. i think that’s what makes her ‘the pretty best friend’. not saying soph is ugly but she doesn’t have any unique/standout features like cinzia.

Reactions: 17
Bit off topic but I’m not sure if anyone knows this “influencer” but she’s called Romy Morris and she came up on my tiktok fyp duetting one of Sophia’s tiktoks and I personally think they look sooo similar it’s 👁👄👁 shocking
All offence but who'd want to look like Sophia lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else think some of the stories written into the girls bathroom podcast are fake?? Also can't wait for mads, han and rachels podcast seen as they've actually had experience dating and not just 1 boyfriend each, just feel like they give the shittest advice sometimes

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.