Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defo only got her then because she wanted them over something that cinzia would actually like 😂😂😭😭
“I was going to get you the bag you wanted but I got us these trainers that look like the converse we hate hbd x”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Word on the street is you guys in England are going back into national lockdown. Cant wait for all the lies and excuses the girls come up with when they inevitably break lockdown rules. I wonder if Cinzia will cry AGAIN when they get caught out 🤔

Reactions: 13
Am I missing something? More elevator pics today?? Is it part of Cinzia’s flat building or ??

Reactions: 2
Word on the street is you guys in England are going back into national lockdown. Cant wait for all the lies and excuses the girls come up with when they inevitably break lockdown rules. I wonder if Cinzia will cry AGAIN when they get caught out 🤔
tbh I'm lowkey glad it means they're gonna have to put a stop to their london trips and car park photoshoots (depending on the lockdown rules, if it's saying to stay at home unless essential i'm pretty sure that doesn't count as essential), shopping trips and bland vlogs/clothing hauls, I guess they can do hauls separately and edit them together but at least it means we won't have to see the awkwardness between them in-person

Reactions: 9
tbh I'm lowkey glad it means they're gonna have to put a stop to their london trips and car park photoshoots (depending on the lockdown rules, if it's saying to stay at home unless essential i'm pretty sure that doesn't count as essential), shopping trips and bland vlogs/clothing hauls, I guess they can do hauls separately and edit them together but at least it means we won't have to see the awkwardness between them in-person
Cinzia will probably move in with Sophia. Although she’s so messy idk if they could cope with living together tbh

Reactions: 3
I think adults that live alone are still allowed a support bubble of one other household? So I assume Cinzia will be Sophia's like before without needing to move in together

Reactions: 2
I just don’t get why Cinzia can’t put on a bra!! Especially in a turtle neck? It’s not doing her any favours and didn’t they just do an ad for a bra set... use them!!

Reactions: 9
IM SORRY but how do they not know the reason behind Halloween?!??? did they not learn about it in school? Idk if we did bc I live in Scotland but their genuinely so clueless 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Right I think that's it for me, I just they've become way too dull now.
I tried watching the latest GRWM but couldn't take much more of how foul Sophia is.
"I don't fake tan my face" - sponsored every 5 mins for facial tanning drops
"Tinder is known for being not-as-good-as hinge" - is sponsored by Tinder on the podcast.
She's unbearable! Dopey AND bitchy is a horrible combo

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.