Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they’ve literally posted one youtube video in over ten days! and all their videos are so last minute.com

Reactions: 11
I wish they would still do the get ready and chatting tit in Nottingham videos, because they were actually so funny. Even in their say it or shot it vids they never reveal any tea.. maybe quick fire assumptions is calling their name for a new video idea!

Reactions: 12
the way that they’re acting, it sounds a bit to me like Christian actually was the one to initiate the breakup, and Sophia is covering up her hurt with bitchiness. Otherwise, why would she be so bothered about making it sound so tit? Sounds like a cover up to me
I’ve thought this since day one, on the podcast she was saying that going out with a guy after they’ve breakup isn’t ok and she would wait minimum six months after someone broke up, but as soon as she was single she was publicly saying she was trying to get on a dating app, going on dates and shading her ex who she never really spoke about publicly, she seems so bitter to me for someone who apparently finished it.

Reactions: 14
I’ve thought this since day one, on the podcast she was saying that going out with a guy after they’ve breakup isn’t ok and she would wait minimum six months after someone broke up, but as soon as she was single she was publicly saying she was trying to get on a dating app, going on dates and shading her ex who she never really spoke about publicly, she seems so bitter to me for someone who apparently finished it.
It just goes to show how naive and immature she is. She has very little life experience. She assumed that if she was single she would want to wait to start dating but that’s not the reality of the situation. That’s why I think all the advice they give out is so misguided. They haven’t experienced enough to be dishing out all their ‘wise’ advice!

Reactions: 14
Off topic but does anyone remember in an old night out vlog of theirs when they came back from the club and cinzia fell on to her hamster’s cage😂😂i was just rewatching and nearly pissed myself laughing. what a fcking difference to the shite they put out now !!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Off topic but does anyone remember in an old night out vlog of theirs when they came back from the club and cinzia fell on to her hamster’s cage😂😂i was just rewatching and nearly pissed myself laughing. what a fcking difference to the shite they put out now !!
i love that one it’s iconic

Reactions: 1
I’m sure ages ago Sophia mentioned that Christian never watched any of their stuff. The guy seems too educated to feel the need to sit and listen to their tit, unlike us 😂
Very good point, I hope he's got better stuff going in his life haha

Listened to Private Parts podcast this morning, and honestly the way Sophia talked about Christian and their relationship if I was him I would be PISSED OFF.

She basically said (whilst laughing) that she hasn't been very interested in him for 6 months to a year, that he was so in love and obsessed with her and she wasn't, that she didn't miss him for the last 3 months of their relationship and didn't really want to talk to him, that she was getting the ick when he was being romantic etc and that she was forcing herself to try and continue liking him. I would be so upset/embarrassed if my ex was publicly saying all these things about me and our relationship, especially when it seems like they didn't end on bad terms, they just ended because they fell out of love. Like where is the respect... Fair enough if she truly believes all these things but to say it on a public podcast is honestly shameful.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Listened to Private Parts podcast this morning, and honestly the way Sophia talked about Christian and their relationship if I was him I would be PISSED OFF.

She basically said (whilst laughing) that she hasn't been very interested in him for 6 months to a year, that he was so in love and obsessed with her and she wasn't, that she didn't miss him for the last 3 months of their relationship and didn't really want to talk to him, that she was getting the ick when he was being romantic etc and that she was forcing herself to try and continue liking him. I would be so upset/embarrassed if my ex was publicly saying all these things about me and our relationship, especially when it seems like they didn't end on bad terms, they just ended because they fell out of love. Like where is the respect... Fair enough if she truly believes all these things but to say it on a public podcast is honestly shameful.
This really makes Sophia out to be a crappy person, staying in a relationship for the sake of it when the poor guy had real genuine feelings for you? She should of been open and honest when she started to feel things weren't going great for her. Girls are as trashy as men, sometimes worse 😂

I wish she'd just stop milking tit out of her past relationship and be quiet about it, absolutely no respect for someone she once loved, same goes for Cinzia revealing Lewis cried during the breakup

Reactions: 17
Ngl but I much prefer ciniza single! She seems so much happier in herself and when she was with Lewis she was with him 24/7 almost like a house wife as well which isn’t right
I agree. I think her older funnier self has come back maybe with a bit more maturity

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling Lewis did something wrong because Sophia said ‘he knew he fucked up’ when cinzia mentioned his crying...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The one where they’re rolling on the floor eating banana bread kills me too I’ve watched that more than I’d like to admit 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
I wish they would still do the get ready and chatting tit in Nottingham videos, because they were actually so funny. Even in their say it or shot it vids they never reveal any tea.. maybe quick fire assumptions is calling their name for a new video idea!
Yessss!! Not even the tea as such tbh, I get it if they maybe want to come away from that a bit to not look bitchy, but just the fun convos! Trying way too hard to be faux mature now which is a shame because I loved their personality before :)

Honestly I absolutely loved them in this video I used to literally be sat their in hysteric at this 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it hard to believe that Lewis was crying during the breakup and Cinzia wasn’t... did she just watch him cry? I’m sure they both cried and it’s so wrong for her to have said that on a public podcast

Reactions: 9
I just have the image of Lewis sliding down a tan stained wall in the flat screaming ‘Cinziaaaaa!!1!!’ with tears in his eyes whilst clutching one of those flower bouquets she uses as insta props

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Both their boyfriends can just date any other influencer Sophia and cinzia copy and they’ll be the exact same, seeing as they base their entire personalities off their favourite influencers these days anyway

Reactions: 3
She said that on the podcast, she said he cried and then said “but I did too, we both cried together and it was quite nice” something along those lines anyway

Edit “but he did cry, he cried to my face well I was crying too and I quite liked it” that’s what was said

I find it hard to believe that Lewis was crying during the breakup and Cinzia wasn’t... did she just watch him cry? I’m sure they both cried and it’s so wrong for her to have said that on a public podcast

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.