Sophia & Cinzia #6 Single and no time to heal, but Lidia is the third wheel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when was it mentioned that lewis cried??? i listened to the girls bathroom but was it on private parts

Reactions: 1
I saw Lewis waking down the stairs in a video of Chelsea Jenks posted on her story a couple of weeks back while she was twerking

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omggg that’s so rude of her to say about Lewis!! Also definitely agree on the being cold to match Sophia vibe, she’s always doing the most to impress her. Honestly looks mega immature coming out of a long relationship where they lived together, went on holiday etc etc and be almost like bragging that C had no emotions when L did like???

Cinzia posting on her story “time for a ski trip”, when you actually take a step back and watch what these girls do for a living it’s just obscene like at least a few years ago they had more personality... they are constantly doing ADs for stuff we know they don’t care about, their personalities depend on ‘tRaVeLlIng’ which really is doing nothing on camera, and then they try and punt some merch just to add to their sales... it looks even worse when they are trying to do all of this during a pandemic. If they are honestly planning on going on ANOTHER trip this year I have to just come out and say it: it’s completely selfish.

Reactions: 25
I’ve just listened to the podcast with Jamie, when he asked them if they’re happier now and Sophia went “oh god yeah” made me feel sorry for Christian, it was said in such a bitchy way - I understand people do feel happier after however the way and times she said it was like she didn’t have a care in the world how it came across!
Also I couldn’t find where Cinzia said Lewis cried?? I don’t know if I was being thick or getting bored, what podcast was it on?😅

Edit — I found it!

Sophia just came across as if she fell out of love however she was there laughing and sniggering about it which I thought was a bit disrespectful considering they were together for so long... like what’s funny about it ?? I get what happened as what she described was why I ended things with my ex, however I would laugh about it to my friends or find it funny!

As for Cinzia I don’t think she maliciously said Lewis was crying, I think it was because they were discussing and asked a few minutes before about it, so she stated what happened with her relationship and she also said how she felt etc too.

At the end of the day they spilled the tea we all wanted to know, so I ain’t gonna complain 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Could’ve just been handled slightly more maturely but we know they’re not like that

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’ve just listened to the podcast with Jamie, when he asked them if they’re happier now and Sophia went “oh god yeah” made me feel sorry for Christian, it was said in such a bitchy way - I understand people do feel happier after however the way and times she said it was like she didn’t have a care in the world how it came across!
Also I couldn’t find where Cinzia said Lewis cried?? I don’t know if I was being thick or getting bored, what podcast was it on?😅

Edit — I found it!

Sophia just came across as if she fell out of love however she was there laughing and sniggering about it which I thought was a bit disrespectful considering they were together for so long... like what’s funny about it ?? I get what happened as what she described was why I ended things with my ex, however I would laugh about it to my friends or find it funny!

As for Cinzia I don’t think she maliciously said Lewis was crying, I think it was because they were discussing and asked a few minutes before about it, so she stated what happened with her relationship and she also said how she felt etc too.

At the end of the day they spilled the tea we all wanted to know, so I ain’t gonna complain 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Could’ve just been handled slightly more maturely but we know they’re not like that
Didnt Sophia say it ended on a Ft call so she probs wouldn’t know if Christian was crying😂, I still don’t believe Sophia ended it tbh

Reactions: 7

Edit — I found it!

Is this their podcast or on Jamie’s?

Reactions: 2

Edit — I found it!

Ugh how can she have been with someone for four years and then have so little regard for their feelings immediately after it?? I genuinely hope Christian isn't watching/listening to any of their stuff, and if he is I hope it doesn't get to him and he just feels like he dodged a bullet. I actually cannot cope with how dismissive S is being.

Reactions: 16
I don't think Cinzia got any fillers in her face or gotten it 'sharper' as of recent...if you look back few months ago, her face still looks the same. I think she might have done it before lockdown? I think she just lost some weight recently and her face just looks slimmer. but I can be totally wrong :unsure:

Reactions: 2
I have a strong feeling they were not accepted for the Raya app. I would be more surprised if they were, I don't seem them meeting the requirements. Although they have a following they aren't your typical model looking 'carli bybel' instagram girl. Also I think they're in for a big shock about the realities of dating post your teen/uni years. As times goes on you can already see their excitement for dating is already dwindling down. Especially in a place like London, that city will quickly humble you if you expect to be the only pretty girl getting endless date proposals.

Reactions: 3
Ugh how can she have been with someone for four years and then have so little regard for their feelings immediately after it?? I genuinely hope Christian isn't watching/listening to any of their stuff, and if he is I hope it doesn't get to him and he just feels like he dodged a bullet. I actually cannot cope with how dismissive S is being.
I’m sure ages ago Sophia mentioned that Christian never watched any of their stuff. The guy seems too educated to feel the need to sit and listen to their tit, unlike us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think Cinzia got any fillers in her face or gotten it 'sharper' as of recent...if you look back few months ago, her face still looks the same. I think she might have done it before lockdown? I think she just lost some weight recently and her face just looks slimmer. but I can be totally wrong :unsure:
I think she got it a while ago (someone else posted the Christmas food video where she first got it done) but the filler is misplacing now so it’s a bit lumpy in places so I only just noticed

Edit — I found it!

I personally think if you’re dealing with a break up and you have a following you should share your part in it but don’t really have a right to talk about the other person’s emotions unless they were fine with it (judging by Lewis’ Instagram he likes to keep a lighthearted online persona and I’m sure would be so embarrassed hearing his ex tell thousands of people he was crying). Definitelyyyy want the gossip but given they reveal so little about their own lives it’s a bit horrible to reveal personal stuff about Lewis instead of exposing yourself

I think if Sophia revealed Christian was crying people would be fuming

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Edit — I found it!

the way that they’re acting, it sounds a bit to me like Christian actually was the one to initiate the breakup, and Sophia is covering up her hurt with bitchiness. Otherwise, why would she be so bothered about making it sound so tit? Sounds like a cover up to me

Reactions: 17
Jamie’s, it’s called private parts, they speak about the crying in part 1 & then a little bit about being single near the end of part 2

I agree, regardless of if she fell out of love or not, I reckon Christian may have gotten a feeling like that too! I mean she said she didn’t see him for 3 months and didn’t miss him??

I can tel instantly if somethings not right in my relationship or there’s a shift in energy and I think a lot of people can, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he felt the change and initiated it before she could! But now she’s playing it off as if she was the one when in fact it was him. Anyway even if she did end it first she is definitely not handling it maturely but we already know that 👀🥴

the way that they’re acting, it sounds a bit to me like Christian actually was the one to initiate the breakup, and Sophia is covering up her hurt with bitchiness. Otherwise, why would she be so bothered about making it sound so tit? Sounds like a cover up to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sophias latest outfit post is hurting my head. I don’t get the vibe😬

Reactions: 5
Ngl but I much prefer ciniza single! She seems so much happier in herself and when she was with Lewis she was with him 24/7 almost like a house wife as well which isn’t right

Reactions: 18
Honestly just a bit bored of them now, I just think I followed them because they were so real and funny and I’d listen to their videos whilst getting ready and it was like they were with me and it’s was just fun content now it’s bogged down by the typical we’re trying so hard to be accepted in Instagram influencer land we’re trying so hard to be SO LUX look at our holidays and clothes and shoes etc etc guys, which is understandable because fair dos they have some money now, who wouldn’t want to spend it! But I think it’s definitely taken away that fun spark they had before and like their flair for wanting to create fun content, now it’s just half arsed holiday vlogs where they do literally nothing cultured, what’s the point going to such beautiful different countries to just do what you do at home!! almost like they can only be arsed when it’s ADs 🤨🤨🤨

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.