Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clu3

From the Breakfast Mukbang:

C: “She had that fear of leaving her house. What was that called- it’s not agoraphobia is it?”
S: “No that’s spiders.”

Sophia loud and WRONG as per usual 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22

doodlebug

VIP Member
I’m sorry Sophia is such a shallow materialistic bitch it rubs me up totally the wrong way. Not a single episode of the podcast goes by without her mentioning a man dropping money in your bank account as a gift, always being the one to pay for things, basically buying your affection and implying if he doesn’t he’s worthless. Cinzia could mention something about non-material affection like a card or a gesture and she will ALWAYS without fail follow up like “he’ll wanna pay for your dinner, pay for your nails, blow out etc, give you £200 cash for your anniversary gift”

Some of us live as equals with our partners and show love in ways that aren’t just cash cash cash. I’d be a bit icked out if my bf just trasferred me cash as I know he’s not mega wealthy and I’d rather he spent just a fraction of it on a thoughtful gift. Not all of us want to be a dumb trophy wife like her
Ew what is she on about. He’s your man not your DAD. Sorry whose boyfriend randomly drops cash in their account?? I can understand paying for things and buying gifts but random cash transfers? Only people I swear doing that are those older rich men that marry a young hot woman and she never has to work again.

• Heart

briannajaynehawkes

I for one don’t understand why they’re hiding their boyfriends from us like they’re twelve and embarrassed. What do they think we’re gonna do, follow them and slide in the DMs? Or is it more embarrassing when they break up if we all know who they are a la Lewis and Christian? is Sophia going to get married to this man and still call him Brian online? No other content creators do this 😂 there’s a difference between a private relationship and hiding a huge part of your life for zero reason

• Haha

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
I know it's been discussed at length on many of these threads but I was just deeping it after a particularly long and difficult day in the office... they record then podcast for 3-4h a week (enough content for two weekly eps), then film and edit one youtube video. That is it. That's their whole job, weekly. Add in a few paid content posts for IG/tiktok, I'm rounding up generously to 10-12h work weekly. And they can't even get their youtube videos out most Fridays? Honestly sickening how wealthy they are never having had a real job and how their braindead stans will forever spout 'they've earned they're hardworking businesswomen'
Honestly it's such a kick in the teeth how shit their work ethic is for the amount of money they earn.

Their viewers give them the dilemmas all they do is read them & laugh n give half arse advice. There is nothing else to their podcast episodes, no games, no personal life talk, no guests.

They clearly are priorities their podcast now as they pre film Podcast episodes for when they are away but can do the same for YouTube, they are so incredibly lazy.

Last edited:
cinzia finally posted something in support of palestine after MONTHS. she can fuck off, she's only doing it because all the influencers have decided to post it today when this has been ongoing since october

• Haha
  • Heart

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
They act like they can't vlog without showing their boyfriends many manage to do it so they can too. They are so lazy and think doing the podcast is a hard days work. They have 0 work ethic and are doing less than the bare minimum to stay paid. I just think it's a slap in the face because their job does not require them to go out of their way to capture things they aren't already doing.

doodlebug

VIP Member
I think it’s because a huge reason they wanted to go was for outfit pics. If they went with a brand they’d have to wear the brand’s clothing and not what they want…

• Heart
Reactions: 21

colinthecaterpillar

Tbh it's not embarrassing speculating on here but the fact that so many people have made actual tiktoks about it is very embarrassing :ROFLMAO: Sophia is definitely egging this on for attention and this is the most interesting she's ever been and that's saying a lot

Half of them look like Sophia herself and its quite scary. Its like the vanilla community has been summoned to make tiktoks about this
imagine a soggy biscuit of a man putting a blood diamond on your finger being your only personality trait

• Haha

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
If there's one thing Cinzia is gonna do every year is wear blinged out bra tops 😂 still cute though!

Sophia on the other hand... not sure why shes decided to go met gala meets cowgirl ONCE AGAIN lmao. Can she just let her hair down no pun intended

• Haha

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
I hope she doesn't get engaged this year, she literally won't shut up about it if it does happen.

Every 5 seconds they will sing a song about getting married or quote a meme about being engaged.

For months every post will be captioned something bride/engagement related.

Her stories will just be pics of wedding planning shit with no context / Brian's leg or arm in the corner.

These emojis will get rinsed: 👰🏼‍♀️💍💐💒💓🤵🏼♂🥂🔔🫶🏼🥹💝🍾☺🕊✨👩🏼‍❤👨🏼

They will post so much vague stuff about it & yet we wont actually know anything about the actual wedding or the planning leading up to it.

The both of them will be insufferable until it's over.

• Haha
  • Sick

colinthecaterpillar

I am just flummoxed at how they've made Blank Street their whole personality trait, like it's a coffee chain?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
They've hit their life goals - be well known on the internet, be financially comfortable & date rich men props to them lol

I hope Cinzia keeps her relationship on the low, we've figured out she has a boyf they've made subtle hints to being together (if you look at their insta photos, some have the same background etc. it takes 2 secs to put it together + his story post) We don't then need flashy pics of watches, cars & never ending expensive gifts like Sophia.

The older these two get the more obvious their differences are & the less likable Sophia is - they still think pretty much the same but parts of their personalities, interests & taste in men are polar opposites.