Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
Alright then Sophia get Brian to drop some cash in your bank account for a rectified nose job if he’s so great

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Beckah

Sophia and cinzia I think you need an intervention with your gremlin tag along omg
This is actually mad. If you're a curvier or heavier set girl then wear whatever you want, feel good and own it. But the actual audacity to post crazily edited photos like that is actually wild. Like how does she go from posting a photo like that and then uploading her vlogs, which show what she really looks like without feeling terrible about herself or like she's fake? I have no idea what she's thinking

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Alzzzf

Sophia HAS to be getting engaged on this trip .. a helicopter?? How do you even top that

Reactions: 42

teastains24

Chatty Member
IMG_0508.jpeg

I know this is so random but does Sophia deliberately spill her coffee at an attempt to be relatable? I swear she posts the same thing every couple of weeks …

• Haha
Reactions: 41
i really love that cinzia is opting to not do that immature hiding the boyf thing that sophia does. this energy from cinzia gives easy breezy fun relationship unlike sophia’s stuffy showy vibe

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
These two are so 2000s pop magazine coded.

Their priorities, thoughts & idealisations of celebrities are just so superficial and they've made careers out of being clones of the worse part of society imo.

The things they do, say, use, wear, watch are all because of celebrities - They buy a blush because Sabrina Carpenter uses it, Try a drink because Hailey Bieber drank it, Eat at a restaurant because Harry Styles went, Wear baggy jeans because Kylie Jenner wore them.

Everything is about celeb spotting / replicating something they saw on their instas.

It drives me mad, it's such an immature way of thinking. You aren't naive 14yr olds, Grow tf up & get your own personalities ffs 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 38

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Cinzia & Lidia’s looks look really nice via IG. No idea how they look in real life,ofc. Sophia was a flop all 3 days, imo. Long gown-like dresses at Coachella is really a choice.

what’s fucked is looking at their IG, you’d have no idea that they took this trip with Lidia. I’m not a fan of hers, but I actually hate the way Sophia & Cinzia treat her. Someone needs to tell both Cinzia & Lidia that you aren’t required to hang around your sister if you don’t actually like them or if they treat you like shit. It’s possible to love someone from afar 😂
Lidia needs it sometimes, she's so Insufferable in their vlogs. Cinzia already takes her on holiday & let's her come to London when she wants, seems to be a really good sister but Lidia makes it hard to not get annoyed by her.

Also Lidia probably isn't in pics because she'd need to spend 3 days editing them before posting & would warp everyone else in the process.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I’m sorry Sophia is such a shallow materialistic bitch it rubs me up totally the wrong way. Not a single episode of the podcast goes by without her mentioning a man dropping money in your bank account as a gift, always being the one to pay for things, basically buying your affection and implying if he doesn’t he’s worthless. Cinzia could mention something about non-material affection like a card or a gesture and she will ALWAYS without fail follow up like “he’ll wanna pay for your dinner, pay for your nails, blow out etc, give you £200 cash for your anniversary gift”

Some of us live as equals with our partners and show love in ways that aren’t just cash cash cash. I’d be a bit icked out if my bf just trasferred me cash as I know he’s not mega wealthy and I’d rather he spent just a fraction of it on a thoughtful gift. Not all of us want to be a dumb trophy wife like her

• Heart
Reactions: 36

briannajaynehawkes

I wish Cinzia would treat Marianna to coachella or a trip one year. broke my heart seeing Mari’s instagram post saying she was pretending she was at Coachella. And in the vlog where Cinz said Mari was upset she wasn’t seeing one of her favourite artists. If she can let Lidia tag along everywhere there’s no reason she can’t do more with Mari especially now she’s over 18.

• Heart
Reactions: 35