Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kja3232

IMG_6257.jpeg

IMG_6258.jpeg

I know this isn’t a rave thread but there is absolutely no way anyone in this thread should be saying S&C need to be less try hard like Hailey Bieber when she is currently stomping around Coachella looking like this 😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

simp city

I don’t think it’s fair to say she has a fetish for black men just because her last two bfs have been black/mixed race, some girls just like what they like! If a white girl always ends up with a white guy doesn’t mean they have a fetish. It could solely be a coincidence and don’t need to make something out of nothing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

lurker1823

VIP Member
Lidia bought an egg sandwich to eat on the plane, if that doesn’t summarise how gross she is I dont know what will. Also in the tiktok of the girls meeting them on the plane it doesn’t look like Lidia is near them? Maybe she was in economy and soph and cinz were up front

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I know it's been discussed at length on many of these threads but I was just deeping it after a particularly long and difficult day in the office... they record then podcast for 3-4h a week (enough content for two weekly eps), then film and edit one youtube video. That is it. That's their whole job, weekly. Add in a few paid content posts for IG/tiktok, I'm rounding up generously to 10-12h work weekly. And they can't even get their youtube videos out most Fridays? Honestly sickening how wealthy they are never having had a real job and how their braindead stans will forever spout 'they've earned they're hardworking businesswomen'

Reactions: 31

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Does anybody find it a bit stingy that all they got mark for his birthday was an Alo cap for 60quid and were even contemplating getting him a cheap own brand Stanley cup because Stanley’s were out of stock… I understand he works for them and they don’t HAVE to, but their hairstyles are a big part of their brand and he’s v patient with them, so you’d think they’d want to spoil him and make a little fuss.

They’ve spent more on dinner on a regular evening, they just seem so clueless about real life etiquette because they’re just in this little bubble

• Sad

lurker1823

VIP Member
View attachment 2920927
I know this is so random but does Sophia deliberately spill her coffee at an attempt to be relatable? I swear she posts the same thing every couple of weeks …
Also who the fuck cares? Just wipe it up and carry on with your day. Proves they’ve got such boring lives if spilling your coffee is exciting enough to post on your Instagram story

• Haha

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Day 3 outfits were hands down the best!

But again why did they bring Mark just to do their hair when every day they had such basic styles.

A bun with front pieces & curly hair...like they've never done those styles themselves before.

Honestly good for Mark he's hit the jackpot, they will literally pay him hundreds just to do something like straighten their hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

bella246

lol yesterday morning I was walking to work and saw Sophia and Max in the g wagon at the lights at Trafalgar Square. Sophia was driving and Max was in the passenger seat on his phone. Sophia’s make up looked flawless but she looked kinda gormless/vapid haha. Also the g wagon has a personalised number plate that says ‘MAX’ which made me crease 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Legr2

Feel like Sophia and cinzia’s friendship has had a big refresh?? They actually act like they like each other again. Could just be a mutual hatred of Lidia but who knows

• Haha
Reactions: 29

coldbrew

I don't know why, but last night while walking my dog I decided maybe I'll give the podcast a listen:rolleyes: I got halfway through, anyways, the episode I chose to listen to was from March 6th, he blanked my nudes. I was really quite disgusted at them, Sophia in particular. If you've not listened, a girl was basically angry because she sent nudes to a boy (doesn't sound like he asked for them as they read out her conversation, in which she just came across as a beg and really desperate, with the boy not giving back the same energy). Long story short, he said he wantedher to come over soon, and she replied with a tit pic it seems like. He gave no response. S & C went on to bash him for this and said it's so not nice for the girl, said he should've been so happy, replied with X,Y,Z and talked about how it must be awful for her and the rejection must be so tough. They did not once acknowledge that he never asked for these pictures and that he doesn't have to engage in sexting if he doesn't want to? The deep irony is, that Sophia then went on to say they do not welcome unsolicited dick pics. It's just such a double standard, the girl in the dilemma was sending unsolicited nudes and painting herself as a victim, and they seem to grasp that it's not right for men to do it but couldn't see the issue with the girl doing it and made the man the villain for not engaging with a nude pic that he didn't ask for/solicit receiving? I think it's so harmful that they clearly cannot grip the principles of consent and don't recognise problematic behaviour when it seems to come from a female listener of theirs. Idk, won't be listening again, but that rubbed me up the entirely wrong way and I can imagine their response if it went the other way and a girl wrote in to say she ignored unsolicited nudes from a guy, they'd be calling him out for that and calling him a creep, and rightly so, but the same could be said about that girl lmao.

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Says alot about Sophia when her book series obsession is found in the teen section of the book shop💀

Also Cinzia buying a phone case too small just to say she has a Rhodes case again just screams over consumer🙄 I just imagine her flat to be full of junk in every draw n shelf, her shelf with all the jelly cats is already insanely cluttered n messy as it is.

• Heart

colinthecaterpillar

I'm sceptical... they've gone on some really extravagant holidays in the past especially for their anniversary...to do it on the same date / around it seems like something Sophia has mentioned in the past as something she would hate.

An €850 helicopter flight seems to be minor for these two's income & I'd imagine her boyf has had time to save / plan ahead. She probably saw someone else do it on TikTok / insta & said to him she'd love to do that one day as a passing comment.

If she does get engaged I think she will go quiet for a few days before posting pics from when it happened - black n white pic / video of her hand in Brian's showing the ring or him with his arm around her & hand over his face / his head cut off or just his chin kissing her head or a pic he took of her sobbing while holding her hand up to show the ring.

Wonder how Cinzia feels, their life's were parallel until she broke up with her last ex & Sophia moved in with her boyfriend. Now Sophia's life has excelled in comparison especially if she ends up engaged.
idk i don’t think being engaged excels your life or not being engaged/ being single is something to feel bad about or see as a failure.

dfkmlol

idk if this has already been discussed but i love a podcast and i had nothing better to listen to so i listened to theirs.. i had to turn it off after sophia said she didnt know what happened in pompeii and that it was a great big battle that made it that way ffs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28