Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisy2809

VIP Member
not being funny but i would hate to be in Sophia's situation right now, like a holiday where everyone is saying its 'obvious' youre going to get proposed to. a proposal is meant to be a surprise, but instead youd be rushing through the days waiting for the engagement day to come, and then if it never did come, youve sort of wished the whole holiday away in anxious anticipation. doesnt help when all their minions are flooding her comments with it too

Reactions: 28

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I know it’s just standard little sister stuff but she really just seems to contribute nothing to the trip.. she just tags along and tries to get in all their pictures and vlogs.. if I was Cinzia it would drive me nuts that she does stuff like steal her Stanley cup from her flat and pretend like it’s hers, like “I’ll tell her after the trip” after she’s had her grubby mouth all over it. She really seems delulu that they’re a threesome but actually Sophia just gives vibes that she hates her being around lol

• Heart

Anon7761

Wow just seen this on tiktok I don’t know
how to add the link
IMG_0351.jpeg
IMG_0350.png

I don’t follow them closely or this thread but I had to give my 2 pence. I understand that obviously the first one she’s got no makeup on, not posing etc, but the difference between those photos there is clearly a shit tonne of editing to get that jawline. Awful example for the young girls that follow, makes me so mad

• Wow
  • Sick

doodlebug

VIP Member
Is anyone else irrationally annoyed by Sophia and Max, like, as a couple? There’s something so irritating about them.

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Sophia just posted their patreon 17,151 members!!! £68,432.49 a month x 12 £821,189.88 😳😳😳
I really hope the maths is wrong on this because this makes me sick!!!! All this money they are swimming in and their content is dry as hell. Matcha snd American accents, pink studios, black cabs and talking about Brian. I just don't understand with all that money how they are not experiencing the world or opportunities, they continuously do the same things its so dull. The world is at their finger tips with access to so much yet they flop. Watching them is painful and boring it's better to just get a catch up from here. Cinzias hamster cage fall, can't carry them forever and it's telling that they haven't produced something as funny as those times since. Sophia being bland with this posh mum vibe/cinzias kardashian wannabe image is frustrating as what made them, them is lost.

• Heart

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Oh damn! Couple pics in the public domain
Stoppp this is so cute, his story of him dancing & joking around with his mates before posting these makes me so happy for Cinzia - he doesn't seem to take himself too seriously which I feel like Cinzia needs because Mr & Mrs Tory give off joy kill vibes.

doodlebug

VIP Member
We’ll get ready for constant “she’s an engaged girlie!” “Woooo” and Sophia referring to her ring as “she”.

• Haha
  • Sick

coldbrew

Lmfaoooo she's so annoying for this😂

They literally change personalities just to fit in to these scenarios they might get involved in - she's probably bought a whole new wardrobe full of new footy tops to fit this new WAG lifestyle 😂

If her man was a farmer she'd be wearing dungarees & straw hats then buy thousands of £ worth of hunter wellies etc.
Well lucky for Cinzia if she does date a farmer she probably has a big box of clothes in her attic labeled “frolicking” that she she can dig out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Sophia "there's a Learner driver. That's gonna be you"

Cinzia "one day"

You have the time

You have the money

You're just being lazy Cinzia
She's constantly buying things, changing her hair, getting new nails, talking about a new trend.

Cinzia especially doesn't seem to be the type to follow through or stick with much for long. I can imagine her getting lessons for her 18th, only doing a hand full before sacking it off. She's too lazy to retry even tho she has all the money & time in the world.

Although Sophia annoys the hell out of me I praise her for having her shit together - she can drive, bought a house (then sold it to her parents), she's bagged a rich boyf (we'll forget that she didn't even like him to begin with🙃), now has a home with said boyf & will be on the way to being engaged etc.

Of course this isn't the only way to live (I don't have any of the above lol) but Sophia's life is starting to look alot more prosperous than Cinzia's purely because she spends her money alot wiser.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
They really don't do work anymore do they lol Cinzia's off to Dubai after being in greece while Sophia is still in St Tropez.

There's zero talk of all of these plans in their vlogs or even any holiday content on the build up to it. Also when one goes on holiday the other also has to go on one too, they could each just vlog what they are up to on their own then make it into one vlog or separate ones each week especially if it's going to be for long periods.

In their earlier days they would have posted a haul or a glow up for their holiday type video just something to actually engage with their views.

jumpmoon

VIP Member
This is a completely niche post and I sound like a maniac, but I’m watching Bosch and the lead actor looks so much like Cinzia he could be her father - the facial structure, the expressions, everything. I spent two episodes trying to place who he reminded me of and it’s bloody Cinzia 😭

1711570774316.jpeg

• Haha

coldbrew

I’m sorry but Sophia actually bagged herself a baller
That watch his wearing is a Patek Philipe and it’s around 80k
Did she deffo meet him on hinge ?
Again though, her whole relationship is just based on material things. so true the above comment about her smugness, she pretends she’s posting to show the smoothies but we all know she wants to flash the watch. she’s just so dull and predictable. imagine actively choosing to mould yourself into a stuck up tory bitch , cinzia annoys me but atleast she doesn’t give off the vibes that she wants to be in UKIP

br0wser

Chatty Member
Neither of them are from London either so even if it’s an accent joke it wouldn’t make sense. It just looks tacky

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
This pin being saved on Cinizas Pinterest board loool
Lmfaoooo she's so annoying for this😂

They literally change personalities just to fit in to these scenarios they might get involved in - she's probably bought a whole new wardrobe full of new footy tops to fit this new WAG lifestyle 😂

If her man was a farmer she'd be wearing dungarees & straw hats then buy thousands of £ worth of hunter wellies etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25