Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dfkmlol

I hate to admit but I actually think that Sophia could build a big community if she would do more book related content (in addition to everything else) BookTok is so popular all over the world and for once she would have something that’s nothing to do with cinzia and get her some followers that are only „hers“
But I also believe that she would never dare to do something like this bc she’s lazy and inconstant and loves the easy money by making a lazy ad once a week on YouTube oder IG story
she wouldn't have anything interesting to say about the books though

Reactions: 25

Alanaruk

Why cant people just be attracted to who they like? Why does everyone have to being race into it🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Milalemjave1

I’m sorry Sophia is such a shallow materialistic bitch it rubs me up totally the wrong way. Not a single episode of the podcast goes by without her mentioning a man dropping money in your bank account as a gift, always being the one to pay for things, basically buying your affection and implying if he doesn’t he’s worthless. Cinzia could mention something about non-material affection like a card or a gesture and she will ALWAYS without fail follow up like “he’ll wanna pay for your dinner, pay for your nails, blow out etc, give you £200 cash for your anniversary gift”

Some of us live as equals with our partners and show love in ways that aren’t just cash cash cash. I’d be a bit icked out if my bf just trasferred me cash as I know he’s not mega wealthy and I’d rather he spent just a fraction of it on a thoughtful gift. Not all of us want to be a dumb trophy wife like her
this is such a loser mindset and obviously unrealistic, no one who's in a healthy relationship would ever expect this of their partner. it's all for show

ironic that she's so tight with money too....what makes her think she deserves her nails paid for by anyone when she's not even happy about sharing her oat milk with cinzia because it was expensive

Reactions: 24

zadoi

IMG_3912.png
So Sophia didn’t actually put any thought into her outfit and just styled it exactly like the model on the website

• Haha

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Everytime Sophia posts about what her & her boyf are doing it just feels like the BIGGEST flex...she won't post his face or even his name but will show the exclusive destination he's flown her to - the expensive luxury items he's bought - his expensive car etc.

She doesn't even talk or show anything meaningful, just gives off as a shallow relationship.

rosieee99

I don’t really rate the fringe… but anyway, how the hell does she get away with this much editing to her face?? Looks ridiculous!!

IMG_5577.png

• Haha
  • Heart

lurker1823

VIP Member
not being funny but i would hate to be in Sophia's situation right now, like a holiday where everyone is saying its 'obvious' youre going to get proposed to. a proposal is meant to be a surprise, but instead youd be rushing through the days waiting for the engagement day to come, and then if it never did come, youve sort of wished the whole holiday away in anxious anticipation. doesnt help when all their minions are flooding her comments with it too
The embarrassment sitting on a flight home with no ring after the comments and tiktoks about it

• Haha

coldbrew

Cinz looks cute! but I can’t find any other pictures of her at the wedding
I feel like she would benefit from putting herself out there and meeting new girls like she has this way, lol all the Wagssss, but like it would be healthy to have a friend outside of Sophia. I could see Sophia seeing herself as a bit of cut above all that, because she also seems like she thinks she's a cut above Cinzia at times- but i'd imagine those girls are more fun and actually on Cinzia's wavelength. Sophia's the classic case of New Money desperately trying to be old money, but still buying tacky watches, art and cars. But it's ironic because she's just copying Sophia Richie, who is not some old money icon, she's just really basic lol (i personally never got the hype icl). Honestly also, Sophia and Max obvs have a decent income, but at the end of the day their cars/ watches all that could be on finance, way more common than we think, and also I really do believe that if you feel the need to post and prove your wealth online you're not as wealthy as you're letting on and you're compensating for something else (an entire personality in Sophia's case). Also Sophia really is forcing this soft-spoken Kate Middleton voice now? Her accent was never as strong as Cinzia's and Nottingham is kind of a neutral accent ig, but why is she suddenly talking like Princess Di?

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
I think Cinzia with a fringe and long hair slightly ages her or just me?

If she did a short bob and fringe thoughhhh
I don't like how it's been styled, there's too much volume...she looks like someone's grandma in the 60s or a character from hairspray 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23

coldbrew

one thing they’re consistent at is always completely missing the mark. neither of them can dress. the thing with so many influencers is that they are “fashionable” in terms of wearing what’s on trend, but it’s rare they are stylish. aka they don’t have actual style and don’t have an eye to put an outfit together themselves. this is so deeply apparent with sophia and cinzia

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
It would’ve made more sense for the two sisters to share and for Sophia to share with Mark if they really couldn’t have got him his own room.

hgfdsahjkl

at this point i don’t care about finding out if cinzia have a boyfriend or about sophia’s engagement. them trying to be so mysterious and “private” is not interesting. it’s boring and cringe