Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

m.lifee

loool anyone else die at cinzia in palms spring days vlog and shes talking about the prices of the earrings and picking them all up

Reactions: 1

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
They've been very quite on socials recently even while in LA/Palm Springs they barely posted...must have realised everyone is sick of them posting the same shit but have nothing else to post because they are so boring.

KtAlmighty

According to a website showing Stevenage salaries he's on 109k a year. So not massive wages at all! I bet she earns a fair amount more than that.

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Yh I can't stand how Cinzia shortens alot of her words for EVERYTHING - I'm gunna go for a bloob matchie, I've gone for a lil Tune Sand, I'm gunna light a cand.

ITS SO JARRING sometimes the short version is just as long as the full word, just sounds like she's trying to make new It words.
Lidia does this too and I can't stand it.

Binx

VIP Member
so does Cinzia just straighten her hair all the time?! my mind is blown seeing that picture lol

doodlebug

VIP Member
I could believe he already has proposed, but maybe she wants to keep it to herself/her friends and family for a couple days.

lurker1823

VIP Member
Does anyone know the vlogs where they’re talking about her going on the first dates? There was one I think it could have even been with Max she went on because cinzia was busy that night and she didn’t want to be alone

kylie4747

I think it has more to do with her rolling around on the ground in her underwear and having her ass out in all the photos she’s posted that were supposedly taken by her mum rather than the fact she hasn’t actually shown her mum that’s making most of us question if she was really with her mum or not 😂
True but it’s taking it a step further to say she’s “pretending” to be on a baecation because of that , also it’s hardly her underwear lol she’s in a bikini on a beach and is also an influencer ? Most people are comfortable with their mums especially if it’s for work if we can even call it that at this point lol

GossWhore

VIP Member
Sophia just posted their patreon 17,151 members!!! £68,432.49 a month x 12 £821,189.88 😳😳😳
New member, no receipts
Where did she post this?

And I know people may say I made up my numbers but I found the screenshot from Sophia last engagement within the gc which was February.
Screenshot_20240324_121849_Patreon.jpg

My mentee says they do post on Mondays but it's not like they have to edit or record themselves so easy AF.

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
I wonder if they got offers to go with brands but didn’t want to stay with/be around other influencers?
Tbh there's no doubt they were offered by brands, but they're privileged enough to be able to go and fund it themselves which is fair enough to them

Every other "well known" influencer who went has jumped on the brand trips and has had every little thing paid for 😭

AshMay

VIP Member
Something about the way Cinz speaks these days, can't put my finger on it but she hasn't always sounded this.. slow ... right 💀

monkeycat

As a runner I absolutely hate that they’re trying to make running a thing for them, it’ll last a week🫠 also wtf at cinzias boobs in the vid when she was running
Have they been running? I don’t really watch their vlogs only listen to the occasional podcast. But I just cannot picture them running 😅😅