Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iamblairwaldorf

Surely they won’t dress up in ridiculous outfits this year for coachella. The hype has died down a lot for it over the years.
I think they go for the Leonie Hanne Coachella look. They want to become the „creative girls who put effort into it and not like the others“ which is funny considering all they do is Copy Leonies Coachella vibe with going over the top (zero originality as per usual).
You know like the girls who are fun on Halloween for actually dressing up (Heidi klum etc.) they try to do the same with Coachella 🙄

eyespy124

she probably does, but she is in a relationship with that footballer previously mentioned. around their age a lot of people start settling down and stuff and its easy to feel like you are being left behind especially when you had a bestfriend that you were attached by the hip to like cin and Soph
she probably does, but she is in a relationship with that footballer previously mentioned. around their age a lot of people start settling down and stuff and its easy to feel like you are being left behind especially when you had a bestfriend that you were attached by the hip to like cin and Soph
Wait she’s in a relationship with who?

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Do you know how hard it is get Glasto tickets. The last tickets on sale were a couple days and sold out in 20 mins.

You can't just pay lol
---

They said they didn't want to camp as well. Like FUCK OFF THEN
Yeah ngl I didn't realise how hard it was to get Glasto tickets so apologies there 😂😂 I think just as so many of my mates have been I thought it was generally easy still !!

coldbrew

I’m sure this was covered in one of their vlogs in December
oh my bad, i always end up closing out the vlogs as they bore me haha, i think they did have maybe 30 secs of it, his tiktok about it was just a lot more engaging but i guess he is the pro

Sophia’s face is literally frozen in the new video, you guys are right - she’s laughing but it’s only her mouth moving, her whole entire face is stiff af. Cinzia looks tinyyyyy!!

Side note but does anyone have an idea of where her pink sweater is? It’s so cute
I think its the zara one