Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kyrag2803

They wanted to get home to their men
Does Cinzia have a new bf? I kinda thought this when I watched a video of her somewhere recently and she said something along the lines of “oh I would say to my boyfriend…” instead of, if I had a boyfriend, I would say… maybe I’m looking too much into it?

Reactions: 1

br0wser

Chatty Member
It seems the space is being decked out to be a base (unless it’s them just being wasteful yno for a change 🤣). It can at least double up as a storage facility, not sure how big Sophia’s place is but Cinzia flat is small, definitely not enough room for wardrobe rooms, which I rec they both surely ‘need’ given the amount of shit they buy, where do they put it all??
When did Sophia move out, is there a 12 month lease on Cinzia’s flat, is she ready to move in with the footballer dude, maybe the space is needed to hide their Brian’s (ughhh fucking Brian’s!) permanently??
I’m not sure which video it was but I’m sure in a fairly recent one Cinzia said she will be moving but didn’t elaborate

Aunt Lydia

I would say her posts about him would suggest they’re a very shallow relationship as it’s either him huffing and puffing down the camera about her ass in mallorca as she walks away or her showing all their 💰💰💰💰💰💰. Her incredibly shallow views on money and relationships are also constantly jumping out in the podcast and she has the personality of a drip of water so … it’s not such a reach to guess this. i’ve never seen her share a single thing with him that isn’t flexing or him commenting on her looks.(both totally fine things to do but it just means the only content we’re seeing is very soulless), so yeah nobody actually knows Fucking max brian dobson not-christian but the impression she gives is a shallow one lol.
When was he huffing and puffing about her ass? I must have missed this! 🤣

It’s not that hard. Private pharmacy’s sell it online and I think all you have to do is put your weight in and send a picture of yourself over. The problem is it’s in demand, so a lot of time out of stock. And it’s expensive! So based on the price point not accessible to everyone
Even privately they ask for pictures of you with the weight showing on the scale etc, also blood pressure reading with your face in etc so it’s extremely difficult

kyrag2803

Idk if anyone else clocked this but on the podcast there was an ad and they were talking about their perfect skin match/ love match words to that effect anyway, I can’t exactly remember but Sophia said to Cinzia “I thought you’ve found your perfect love match?” And Cinzia replied “yes but I’m talking about my skin match” 👀

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
I fell like their idea of success is to do things like all the British celebs they saw growing up -

Katie Price, Davina McCall, Cheryl cole etc. all blew up then as their success dies started releasing money grab products - Clothing, Books, appearing in ADs for high street brands, guest appearances just trying anything & everything to stay rich & relevant.

These two blew up & now are just doing things to stay relevant & financially afloat. They are so boring that without the money grabs they will be no ones.

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned but does Sophia eat meat now. In lidias last 2 vlogs it has seemed as though she does. Lidia her and Sophia were sharing a plate of food which had sausages on and then in her coachella vlog she asked Sophia if she wanted to try her breakfast burrito which had bacon in
I don't think so, I'm pretty sure they are just alot more relaxed about it now they aren't vegan. They eat fish now, course they aren't eating whole sausages or meat burgers but will probably eat off the same place that meat is in.

In both vlogs Lidia was shown offering them to try the burrito but both were saying no because of the meat

iamblairwaldorf

It did but at this point they were still in the first year of renting together
Wasn’t it Portugal and Spain last time?don’t think they would get Engaged there.. Tulum seems more like a place to get engaged in (for their unrealistic standards)

als

Oh she’s definitely getting that ring!!! Is it their three or four year anniversary do we know?

iamblairwaldorf

He messaged her on hinge. She wasn’t interested and ignored it for a bit - couple days/a week. Her hairdresser told her to give it a shot, so she was like, hell, why not.
I remember them going on a holiday very early on. I think they were talking for couple weeks before they went to Mallorca if I remember correctly. I also remember cinzia and Lidia (?) saying it’s very smart to go immediately on holiday with someone you’re dating so you get to know them really well