Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

briannaroseee

I really want to see what their devoted fan base / copycats look like 😂 i remember in a very very old thread someone posted a girl trying to become an influencer who was literally a copy pasted sophia, and i really want to see others like that 😂 i love being nosy so please if anyone has more examples of people like this - send them over

Reactions: 2

GossWhore

VIP Member
Cinzia yes yes yes for the Coachella fit

Sophia nope
---
Also I wanted to ask a lot of girls go to Coachella with brands but S&C don't???

kylie4747

Ffs the way they are behaving in their new video...watching their old videos just shows how much effort they actually used to put in compared to now. They actually put thought into each one & tried to make each one different.

Now it's tha same repetitive shit with long clips because they (Sophia) can't be bothered to edit them down.

Also wild how different they look, of course people mature etc. but they literally look frozen now you can tell their faces are pumped with Botox & filler they look so strange.
---
Also the fact they still give the same exact advise on their Boy talks from 9 years ago as they do on their podcasts now... These are the people their viewers trust to give solid advice ffs🤦🏼‍♀️

Them wondering why their old vlogs had 1mil views...hun it's because you actually had personalities back then, people go back to reminisce.
---
Cinzia is jetting off somewhere today & Sophia has posted that she's already abroad...wonder if this will be Cinzia Soft launching her new boyf or something.
Why in the world is Sophia skitting her own voice as if she doesn’t put on a false new accent since living in ldn? Also sad to see them having so much fun as it seems they’d never act like that these days

colinthecaterpillar

agree but wouldn’t put them second under Molly-Mae in popularity 😂😂 literally anyone I’ve ever said “do you know Sophia and Cinzia” to, not one person has ever known who I’m talking about
really? they’re not that far below her i think, i mean they’ve sold out so many shows all over the u.k. and so many girls i know either know them or listen to the podcast. i think they’re maybe a lot more popular than we realise due to the podcast tbh but they’re not a house hold name ig like molly. but they’re relevant enough to be at premiers and the ntas apparently (god knows why 😂)

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
I do feel like we’re probably missing some of the story when it comes to Mark.. I’m sure Sophia and cinzia probably would offered to pay for him to go had he wanted to, they don’t give stingey vibes in that way at all to me. I can even imagine them offering to get him a room separate from lidia aha. How do we know they shared are we just assuming or did they say? Sophia or condos definitely could’ve taken lidias place if so aha
In the vlog they would mention they were going to Lidia & Marks room etc.

Reactions: 1

iamblairwaldorf

she wouldn't have anything interesting to say about the books though
I agree but most of the time you don’t have to even say much about the plot for people to eat it up… look at all her previous videos it’s just her reacting and people go crazy.

Kja3232

Has anyone else noticed that after every sentence on the podcast Sophia really sharply inhales (or sniffs, I can't quite tell) and now I can't unhear it!

GossWhore

VIP Member
She's constantly buying things, changing her hair, getting new nails, talking about a new trend.

Cinzia especially doesn't seem to be the type to follow through or stick with much for long. I can imagine her getting lessons for her 18th, only doing a hand full before sacking it off. She took lazy to retry even tho she has all the money & time in the world.

Although Sophia annoys the hell out of me I praise her for having her shit together - she can drive, bought a house (then sold it to her parents), she's bagged a rich boyf (we'll forget that she didn't even like him to begin with🙃) & now has a home with said boyf
Lidia drives right?

Aunt Lydia

The older these two get the more obvious their differences are & the less likable Sophia is - they still think pretty much the same but parts of their personalities, interests & taste in men are polar opposites.
I was thinking this recently.

I predict a big fall out within the next few years. It really wouldn’t surprise me.

dfkmlol

When they upload on a different day I never know whether to say it's early or late with how inconsistent they are lol

It's a high expectation for them but I wonder if they will be double uploading this week or if it's just because an AD was due which is more likely...
coachella is happening this friday so its probs cause of the AD