Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
doesnt Sophia have a brother do they ever interact we've literally never seen him once or her dad she doesn’t even speak about them
I remeber for their kaia label launch thing angie and Lidia were there idk if that was a coincidence or they acc came for that but idk if Fiona or anyone was there
They just seem like they have diff family vibes but then again we don’t really know so

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who’s shocked on how many followers, likes and views the TGB tik tok Account has? They gain so much popularity & new audience om that app maybe that’s why Sophia started with tik toks again their followings on insta basically the same since January and barely growing

Reactions: 4
doesnt Sophia have a brother do they ever interact we've literally never seen him once or her dad she doesn’t even speak about them
I remeber for their kaia label launch thing angie and Lidia were there idk if that was a coincidence or they acc came for that but idk if Fiona or anyone was there
They just seem like they have diff family vibes but then again we don’t really know so
She’s said before that her brother isn’t on social media and he and her dad would rather be off camera. She must be fairly close to her brother / his fiancé considering she’s going to be a bridesmaid at their wedding. Sophia also goes home more often than Cinzia and sees her family. I think people just have this perception as Lidia is big on social media too so we see more of them together

Reactions: 17
She’s said before that her brother isn’t on social media and he and her dad would rather be off camera. She must be fairly close to her brother / his fiancé considering she’s going to be a bridesmaid at their wedding. Sophia also goes home more often than Cinzia and sees her family. I think people just have this perception as Lidia is big on social media too so we see more of them together
This is a reminder that what is shown on social media is not always reality. Cinzia shows more of her family, bit I don't think that makes her closer to them.

I think this is the funniest thing Lidia’s ever posted
(Also lol note that she’s suddenly becoming active on TikTok just after Sophia)
Wow. Cinzia is her dad's twin! (With her old face)

Reactions: 6
Yeah think soph does see them regularly and didn't she used to go gym classes with fiona / use her brothers gym in lockdown? I might be remembering wrong though!

Reactions: 3
Was stalking Sophia's TikTok and I forget how pretty Cinzia is sometimes she looks gorgeous here. Sophia doesn't have the humour for TikTok, I think she'd do better as 'that girl'

They are definitely not prepared for this weeks YouTube video so they 1000% recorded some rubbish yesterday and today and most likely upload it tomorrow BAREST minimum

Reactions: 10
I know im late, just watching the "a day int he life of a youtuber" i truly think their vlogs in London are so boring? And it's weird bcs London is my favorite city but it's just so boring to see their lives in London. It's weird to me also how they are part of the influenza crowd and they never go to events, or make friends with others. Other than that, they're so lazy they just film themselves in the kitchen and their convos are so childish and redundant. Boys, pop culture, rships, clothes, makeup, trends, then u get the bonus [asking dumb questions that everyone in the world knows cause it's basic knowledge] kind of thing. At least when they travel I can watch cause I can look in the background how the country is lol but they even managed to make NYC boring. It's their true talent i think

Reactions: 16
Was listening to their latest podcast episode and I’m sorry… Sophia doesn’t know what a cult is?… Jesus take the wheel 😳🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Was listening to their latest podcast episode and I’m sorry… Sophia doesn’t know what a cult is?… Jesus take the wheel 😳🙄
And when Cinzia said “if anyone asks you to join a cult say no” they really have no idea do they? People are groomed into cults, they don’t willingly join them unless they have been misled

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And when Cinzia said “if anyone asks you to join a cult say no” they really have no idea do they? People are groomed into cults, they don’t willingly join them unless they have been misled
not a single brain cell between both of them 🙃

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.