Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dating red flags « expects you to pay » « phone on the table » 😭
I feel like this is such a cop out, and very misleading. I’m only 29 but we used to have books that were informative growing up, but in more basic terms for a younger audience this is just crap.

Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for their bfs if they think love and relationships is all roses and Disney. With the way they go on if your bf makes a mistake or isn't Mr perfect get rid, but if it was theirs.... I get setting boundaries and not letting certain things slide but I still think their view on relationships to be immature and they are obsessed with icks that are normal behaviours. All I can say is if they are dishing out this then they better be holding themselves accountable before sating I want this and that, I hate the what do you bring to the table talk, but again you can't expect the world, and then not give the same back. The book looks trash.

Reactions: 22
I t
I feel sorry for their bfs if they think love and relationships is all roses and Disney. With the way they go on if your bf makes a mistake or isn't Mr perfect get rid, but if it was theirs.... I get setting boundaries and not letting certain things slide but I still think their view on relationships to be immature and they are obsessed with icks that are normal behaviours. All I can say is if they are dishing out this then they better be holding themselves accountable before sating I want this and that, I hate the what do you bring to the table talk, but again you can't expect the world, and then not give the same back. The book looks trash.
I honestly think half the advice they give they won’t take if it comes to them. This is also only their second relationship, they may have a big storm coming.

Reactions: 7
their behavior is soooo regressive. acting like 15 year olds who insist that boys must pay on the first date, having icks over stupid tit. they're so stuck in that secondary school mindset and are honestly so dumb.

Reactions: 22
I honestly think half the advice they give they won’t take if it comes to them. This is also only their second relationship, they may have a big storm coming.
Also, didn’t Lewis cheat on cinzia and she stayed with him? It’s so easy to tell girls to break up at the first strike of mistakes but when you’re in the situation it’s completely different

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, didn’t Lewis cheat on cinzia and she stayed with him? It’s so easy to tell girls to break up at the first strike of mistakes but when you’re in the situation it’s completely different
She broke up with him as soon as she found out.
There's proof in previous threads.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone also want to read the book out of curiosity and entertainment (cause there will be nothing useful in it other than a good laugh and gossip) but not willing to buy any therefore support them?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone also want to read the book out of curiosity and entertainment (cause there will be nothing useful in it other than a good laugh and gossip) but not willing to buy any therefore support them?
I’d rather sit and watch paint dry

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They're so juvenile. A red flag isn't just behaviour you don't like, it's a warning sign that a relationship may be unhealthy. Phone on a table might be bad manners to some but unless your date pays more attention to their phone than they do you, it's not a big deal.

With the risk of pickpocketers and bag stealers, the table might even be the safest place for a phone. Though there are thieves who have tricks to steal phones off tables now.

Reactions: 19
I think they're so superficial saying things like it's a red flag to not compliment you- alright ideally you want your date to compliment you but they might just be nervous lol some people find it hard to give compliments/express their emotions until they know someone a bit better also what's wrong with leaving your phone on the table??? I don't think it's a dealbreaker to go on a first date and them not compliment you or leave their phone on the table LMAO

Red flags are supposed to be toxic/unhealthy behaviours unless you're joking around about them like people do on TikTok but this book is very much serious

Reactions: 13
This is soooo childish! I would never see paying for a date as a red flag.. especially in todays economy! It's okay to offer to pay especially if you can afford it, we're in 2022 where those old school ideals don't even matter anymore lol

This mindset of theirs is quite damaging, especially as a younger viewer who are easily influenced by these 2 bimbos. Perfection doesn't exist, people F up and all of these are very nitpicky comments, minus the getting you drunk one which is a no brainer

Off to the clearance aisle in Waterstones it goes...

Reactions: 20
She broke up with him as soon as she found out.
There's proof in previous threads.
I’m from the Notts area and he was a complete dog everyone knew he cheated on her multiple times. There’s plenty of TikToks etc about it. Also I’m pretty sure someone sent her a dm about him cheating on her pre covid and she stayed until September 2020

Reactions: 12
I’m from the Notts area and he was a complete dog everyone knew he cheated on her multiple times. There’s plenty of TikToks etc about it. Also I’m pretty sure someone sent her a dm about him cheating on her pre covid and she stayed until September 2020
Sorry I must have not been around when this was happening so could someone tell me what thread this was talked about/where the proof was 🍵

Reactions: 5
Omg these girls are bleeping jokes. Sophia if you can afford them ugly ass sandals and that botched nose job you can afford to treat max to a carbonara now and then. This book I wouldn’t even wipe my ass with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hey I had an old account but got locked out , new video is actually really funny ! However Sophia mentions is this what boxtos
Fees like and cinz is like yeah this is and she’s like really ,, and then Sophia complains her foundation is too orange yet her foundation is normally bright yellow (someone has commented that on the vid lol )

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t stand Sophia’s baby voice throughout this vid acting all clueless and simple

Reactions: 8
They did a whole maybelline shoot and are surprised that the eyeliner is good? So they admit that they just smack their name on tit they don’t actually use.. embarrassing

Reactions: 23
sorry I do think if someone asks you on a date and tot ale you out they should pay no matter the gender! So I kind of agree with that one! If he asks YOU out then makes you pay i would say that’s kind of a red flag for the future I would give that advice to my younger sister

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.