Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I think this is the funniest thing Lidia’s ever posted
(Also lol note that she’s suddenly becoming active on TikTok just after Sophia)
Lol this is definitely cinzias dad they have the same energy😂 (meaning this in the best way)

Reactions: 6
Look I know it’s kinda Sophia’s job but why choose THIS holiday to churn out the TikToks? I mean multiple bestie/gals holidays and you’re that bored and uninterested in your relatively new relationship on a romantic getaway (an anniversary too!) to constantly film and edit??? 😂😭😂😭😂 I know if I get the chance to go away just my partner and me on a romantic break I am occupied!!!!! 🙃🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Look I know it’s kinda Sophia’s job but why choose THIS holiday to churn out the TikToks? I mean multiple bestie/gals holidays and you’re that bored and uninterested in your relatively new relationship on a romantic getaway (an anniversary too!) to constantly film and edit??? 😂😭😂😭😂 I know if I get the chance to go away just my partner and me on a romantic break I am occupied!!!!! 🙃🙃🙃
wonder if their management are pushing it....it's unusual for YouTubers/influencers to not be using tiktok on the regular nowadays tbh even if it's just posting personal/funny things rather than fashion/makeup vids or ads

Reactions: 7
I HATE (sorry v passionate) when people half show their partner like Sophia, don’t set up shots so we can just about see enough, give it up. Make cute baecation TikTok’s or just leave it. Hiding her man like he’s the catch… we already know who he is 🙂

Reactions: 31
Why is Sophia hiding her man like that I don’t get it bc she’s basically showed every part of him except his face and she shows him on her stories quite a bit so it’s not exactly private like why not just show his face at this point is she embarrassed? Is she trying to be mysterious but like it’s not mysterious anymore bc everyone knows, is she scared ppl are gonna slide in his dms and take him like I don’t get it
I get ppl trying to keep relationships private but u don’t go posting him multiple times a day if u want things private even cinzia doesnt post her man as much

Reactions: 26
Why is Sophia hiding her man like that I don’t get it bc she’s basically showed every part of him except his face and she shows him on her stories quite a bit so it’s not exactly private like why not just show his face at this point is she embarrassed? Is she trying to be mysterious but like it’s not mysterious anymore bc everyone knows, is she scared ppl are gonna slide in his dms and take him like I don’t get it
I get ppl trying to keep relationships private but u don’t go posting him multiple times a day if u want things private even cinzia doesnt post her man as much
She is the first person ever to have a boyfriend so obv would want to show him off 🙄 nahh she is just an attention seeking pretentious twit

Reactions: 6
Hang on, when max and Sophia last went to Majorca they weren’t even bf/gf? Anyone find that weird?

Reactions: 5
wonder if their management are pushing it....it's unusual for YouTubers/influencers to not be using tiktok on the regular nowadays tbh even if it's just posting personal/funny things rather than fashion/makeup vids or ads
i forgot to say that their management might be pushing for it but they are NOT tiktok girls LMAO they’ve been around and got their followers before tiktok which is why they’re probably not bothered about being on it regularly personally but I feel like to be considered funny on tiktok it has to come naturally and she’s forcing it so much and doing multiple takes watching that behind the scenes one on the ski trip with the orange soda was painful…if you can’t lip sync or at least act naturally in a vid don’t do those trends plssss I also feel like they’re only funny together individually I just do not see them thriving doing TikToks well Sophia at least anyway

Reactions: 3
Hang on, when max and Sophia last went to Majorca they weren’t even bf/gf? Anyone find that weird?
Yeah they talked about it many times
Sophia said that they were dating for 3 weeks or smth and he suggested the trip & she thought „fck it I’m going“ cause basically she didn’t want to be single any longer (at that time cinzia and Aron were dating for 5-6 months) and yeah she definitely saw an opportunity and took it. Max being a wannabe old money/Tory with money def helped her falling in love with him that quickly

Reactions: 14
Yeah they talked about it many times
Sophia said that they were dating for 3 weeks or smth and he suggested the trip & she thought „fck it I’m going“ cause basically she didn’t want to be single any longer (at that time cinzia and Aron were dating for 5-6 months) and yeah she definitely saw an opportunity and took it. Max being a wannabe old money/Tory with money def helped her falling in love with him that quickly
To be fair, if I was single and someone I had been dating asked me to go on a trip I'd take it lol free holiday at the end of the day

Reactions: 18
Does Cinzia have family in Italy? Seems weird they go for such a long time but never visit them

Reactions: 4
I’m just picturing the behind the scenes of this TikTok, “babe can you just lay on top of me and play dead for a minute so I can try and be funny on the internet”
She’s still so dry even when trying to be funny

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve seen people commenting ‘soft launch queen’ on some of the tiktoks🤢 we know who he is hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
soooo cute!! I really love that cinzia takes the time to spent such a long time with her whole family and not only with her mom (Sophia and Fiona lol). She seems like a great sister
This is really sweet, I love that they're all grown and still go on family holiday every year, v wholesome

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.