Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like cinzia has been sways for AGES
This trip is pricey!! 14 days amalfi is unbelievably expensive 😳 but I really love the fact that they do family trips even though they are all grown up and live different lives. Seems lovelier that Sophia’s fam

Reactions: 32
I just find Sophia so try hard, and Miss look at me I'm so perfect, with this perfect little life, with this perfect relationship.

Reactions: 32
I just find Sophia so try hard, and Miss look at me I'm so perfect, with this perfect little life, with this perfect relationship.
literally this! she’s so try hard and not funny at all. It seems like she’s so disjointed from life and especially in comparison to cinzia on her fam holiday her content is stale.

Reactions: 11
So in 2022 alone, Sophia has been to Mallorca, the Algarve, LA/Coachella, Tulum, Dubai and Italy skiing. Also bonus mention of New York at the very end of 2021. And we seen (barely) one video a week (usually in London) of a lifestyle we have completely funded.

Reactions: 42
So in 2022 alone, Sophia has been to Mallorca, the Algarve, LA/Coachella, Tulum, Dubai and Italy skiing. Also bonus mention of New York at the very end of 2021. And we seen (barely) one video a week (usually in London) of a lifestyle we have completely funded.
Cinzia has been to just as many places?

Reactions: 2
I feel like Sophia could have taken a better outfit pic from a different angle. She posted with her head cut off, it looks awkward, delete it!

Reactions: 3

I think this is the funniest thing Lidia’s ever posted
(Also lol note that she’s suddenly becoming active on TikTok just after Sophia)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.