Sophia & Cinzia #3 Don’t write comments or you get blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Lewis do for work again? I thought he worked in a bar but in a video a week ago Cinzia said he had been out at work all week so she was alone more often. Bars weren't open then though or will he have just been prepping for the reopening?

What does Lewis do for work again? I thought he worked in a bar but in a video a week ago Cinzia said he had been out at work all week so she was alone more often. Bars weren't open then though or will he have just been prepping for the reopening?
I think somewhere in this thread there was something about him launching a new donut shop with 2 of his friends so i assume maybe it could be that?

edit: it’s @thebakerybyhdl on instagram

Reactions: 1
Sophia always says she doesn't know where that name necklace is from. I feel like it's PR and she just hasn't bothered to remember the name which is crappy. it's a necklace she wears quite often so idk how bad her memory is she can't remember where it's from. also. does anyone know where it's from?

Reactions: 3
After looking at lidias insta, I have a similar body type to her’s and I’m a size 10/12. I don’t understand why are her and cinzia are so afraid to embrace their beautiful body types to the true size!

Reactions: 4
So the necklace thing is definitely a Nottingham thing, when I went to uni my friend pointed it out and I remember asking all my home friends and they say it like me too haha 😂 i’d also say pants more commonly than knickers

Sophia always says she doesn't know where that name necklace is from. I feel like it's PR and she just hasn't bothered to remember the name which is crappy. it's a necklace she wears quite often so idk how bad her memory is she can't remember where it's from. also. does anyone know where it's from?
It’s so annoying and also shows how much they get gifted. Us ordinary people will always remember where all our stuff is from because we have to work so hard for it!! Even if we get a gift we would remember

Reactions: 7
I could be wrong but I know one of her name necklaces is from Adinas Jewels , not sure if it’s the one you’re talking about xx

I could be wrong but I know one of her name necklaces is from Adinas Jewels , not sure if it’s the one you’re talking about xx
I think it is that one and it's 100 odd quid and she can't be arsed to say where it's from?? that's the one thing i'm majorly jealous of, the amount of jewellery they get gifted from icyszn as well

Reactions: 3
I think it is that one and it's 100 odd quid and she can't be arsed to say where it's from?? that's the one thing i'm majorly jealous of, the amount of jewellery they get gifted from icyszn as well
Trusttttt me the icy szn stuff!

• Heart
definitely TGB merch but they'll call it apparel to make it sound more interesting. Does anyone genuinely like this podcast?

definitely TGB merch but they'll call it apparel to make it sound more interesting. Does anyone genuinely like this podcast?
I don’t mind the podcast, I only listen to it on my commute but they don’t give the best advice :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I do enjoy their podcast but sometimes they go off topic far too much it gets on my nerves

Reactions: 4
I was listening to one of their podcasts a couple of days ago, I think it’s their most recent one actually, and they’re reading a dilemma and the girl mentions she is from Germany and they go on for sooooo long speaking random German phrases and laughing. Then they’re like “I did well in Germany at school, but you didn’t you were better at french. I’ve never been to Germany oh wait yes we have” and I got so angry I had to skip it because I find it really disrespectful to the person they’re trying to help. They make it about themselves all the time! This poor girl has written in for advice and they constantly go off topic and have a laugh about it and 1. It’s rude and 2. It’s not even interesting what they’re talking about!

Reactions: 8
Sorry but their podcast is BORING I enjoyed it the first 5 times and then it was just listening to same thing over and over

Reactions: 5
Cinzia’s followers seem to be growing awfully fast! Already on 251k??? I literally remember when she was on 180k then 200k then 220k not even that long ago... even if she buys followers to be ahead of Sophia why is she still at it when she is miles ahead. Unless she wants to hit 300k to shove it in her face?? Idk. Thoughts?

Cinzia’s followers seem to be growing awfully fast! Already on 251k??? I literally remember when she was on 180k then 200k then 220k not even that long ago... even if she buys followers to be ahead of Sophia why is she still at it when she is miles ahead. Unless she wants to hit 300k to shove it in her face?? Idk. Thoughts?
I know she follows and unfollows loads of people. So for exam follow a bunch of people to draw attention to her account and then unfollow a similar amount of other accounts so on social blade it won’t say followed 30 accounts unfollowed 31 it will just say -1 following. She did it to some of my friends who are smaller influencers (under 50k) because obviously these accounts will see someone with 200k following them and follow back, then she unfollows a few days later. Shady.

*example

I enjoy their podcast and use it for background noise when I’m doing something etc but have noticed that lately their advice is nearly always questionable, like they used to be quite good but some of the things they suggest now I wouldn’t follow and can be quite hypocritical eg when a boy takes a long time to reply to a girl they’ll tell the girl to ghost him and see if he makes the effort to reach out which is a bit unfair considering that’s basically what was happening to the girl in the first place

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.