Sophia & Cinzia #3 Don’t write comments or you get blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is not even a northern England thing or even an English thing no one says it like that

You know what in my opinion I think she has just had lip filler. I think her face has changed with age. My face changed quite a lot when I entered my 20's...I lost a lot of "baby fat"on my face, I think its the same with C
Cinzia look so so pretty in those older pictures! I forgot how she used to look!

Reactions: 4
is the way they pronounce ‘necklace’ an English or Nottingham thing? Or are they trying to be quirky? Ive never heard necklace pronounced neck-a-lace before. Actually makes me want to throw my phone out the window
I’m crying 😂😂 it kills me too. And it’s just them being quirky and I can’t deallll

Reactions: 2
I’m crying 😂😂 it kills me too. And it’s just them being quirky and I can’t deallll
Lidia does it too.. shock. What doesn’t she copy ciniza for lol

So confused that c is saying she’s 5”2/3 when in an old vlog they’ve said they’re both 5”5 lol

Last edited:
Lidia does it too.. shock. What doesn’t she copy ciniza for lol

So confused that c is saying she’s 5”2/3 when in an old vlog they’ve said they’re both 5”5 lol
Nah they've always said that cinzia is smaller than Sophia who's 5'5 and people are always surprised by how short they are. Whether that's true or not idk but I remember them saying it

Reactions: 2
The way cinzia is ripping the bags open in their new vid is really stressing me out

Reactions: 3
The way cinzia is ripping the bags open in their new vid is really stressing me out
Because she’s a Depop queen and doesn’t have to send anything back x

Also anyone notice how in the description for the black crop top it was 7 grand bracelet linked

Their new vid proves they have no style. Fiona picks a green bikini set for sophia and she says its ugly and cinzia agrees then they see the brand is one they love and suddenly because it's expensive, they both love it?? Why does the brand being 'cool' mean that they suddenly like it and not because they actually like it:rolleyes:

Reactions: 22
Soz this isn't related to their latest vid, but did anyone else find this slightly shady from Fiona 😅?
I always get the feeling she thinks her daughter is miles smarter than Cinz

Reactions: 1
Soz this isn't related to their latest vid, but did anyone else find this slightly shady from Fiona 😅?
I always get the feeling she thinks her daughter is miles smarter than Cinz
View attachment 171508
This particular moment didn’t scream shady, more funny actually but in general I TOTALLY get your drift. I get the sense that she finds Cinzia really intense and a bit gross and Sophia is her little petal. Even the way she looks at Angie sometimes is a bit....

Reactions: 13
On the same theme of them saying “neck-lace”, anyone else noticed they also say “pants” when referring to knickers? Dunno if it’s just a northern thing but for me but it’s knickers for women, pants for men? Seems like the American vibes

Apparel? Can’t think of anything else that starts with an A that it could be, deffo Starts with an A and then a P after
I think it’s the girls bathroom merch...😴 someone mentioned on here the other day that cinzia had a phone case in one of the vlogs

Reactions: 7
On the same theme of them saying “neck-lace”, anyone else noticed they also say “pants” when referring to knickers? Dunno if it’s just a northern thing but for me but it’s knickers for women, pants for men? Seems like the American vibes
I’m from south west and say pants when talking about underwear!

I’m Scottish and everyone I know generally refers to what is worn under trousers as pants but we’d still know what you were talking about if you said underwear/knickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.