Sophia & Cinzia #28 The Slazenger sisters take NYC, giving financial advice like they’re HSBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what blows my mind, when these influencers do an ad they’ve given the exact thing to say 🤣🤣🤣. However, when I’m doing presentations I have to do the research and present all the info myself. What a strange old world… I think the brands should force them to do the research and only take them on if they can actually do it, lazy arses 🙄🙄
Ads work differently to presentations, because your presentation your understanding of a topic. Ads are there just to sell something, it's not about the influencer's opinions. They are like billboards for companies.

Reactions: 2
Ads work differently to presentations, because your presentation your understanding of a topic. Ads are there just to sell something, it's not about the influencer's opinions. They are like billboards for companies.
Ngl even when you’re advertising something surely you’d research the item? I know I would…

Reactions: 4
they look SO different here...insane
Agreed! They do just look like the average plain Jane, and I don’t mean that in a hateful way. That being said, I wouldn’t want to be stood next to Cartia and Ashton who are so gorgeous

Reactions: 10
I know this is random, but as someone of Indian descent it was really nice to see S&C pronouncing 'naan' correctly in their latest video lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Cinzia posted this then deleted it, I wonder why
I would never want to come across girl shaming but I do wonder what the intention is with these pics? In some cases yes body confidence but we all know this is edited anyway

Reactions: 26
I find it v interesting that Cinzia was always the bigger and less good looking one out of the two. In old videos I recall Cinzia talking about how Sophia has like 50,000 more followers than her and it really irked her but as with all things in life trends change and fashion changes and now it’s Cinzia who is the more popular of the two and Sophia comes across as the bog standard girl

I wonder if it’s that though that causes her insecurity and the reason why she edits so much and why she almost always lets Sophia ridicule her and talk over her etc.

It feels like Cinzia just needs to get enough confidence and she will ditch Sophia

Reactions: 8
1) WHERE IS THE VLOG

2) I’m surprised they’re not trying to be like Cassie and Maddie from euphoria lol they wanna act like their bad I give it 2 weeks before they start wearing I am gia and copying the makeup I deffo see Cinzia being inspired by some of Alexa Demie’s looks on and off the show

Like this has Cinzia written all over it

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Cinzia posted this then deleted it, I wonder why
i actually wanna talk about this for a sec, because as you said it's edited, but she looks great and you can still see her curves. tbh when i first followed her i never watched their channel i just saw one of her pics from italy 2019? i think, when they went to that wedding. i followed because she was unedited and looked amazing and so similar to my body. its so unfortunate she edits now because her and lidia both have gorgeous bodies and it makes me sad they feel the need to edit, i assume so many ppl followed them because they weren't out here being kendall jenner model slim and related to it. i wish they'd listen to us its so upsetting.

Reactions: 5
cinzia babe no one wants your crusty musty used clothing

wonder where she got ‘shop my closet’ from 🤔🤔🤔

2DFAD98F-2800-4B30-956F-460B41D1A653.jpeg
E03BCE60-C708-46C4-85BC-48DB10DE38E5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it v interesting that Cinzia was always the bigger and less good looking one out of the two. In old videos I recall Cinzia talking about how Sophia has like 50,000 more followers than her and it really irked her but as with all things in life trends change and fashion changes and now it’s Cinzia who is the more popular of the two and Sophia comes across as the bog standard girl

I wonder if it’s that though that causes her insecurity and the reason why she edits so much and why she almost always lets Sophia ridicule her and talk over her etc.

It feels like Cinzia just needs to get enough confidence and she will ditch Sophia
I would never have considered her less good looking tbh and as for being “bigger” I feel like that’s a bit reachy because she’s still legit a UK10/12 max and just curvier. I don’t think anyone ever had a preference for Sophia because of those factors. Also she has a bit of personality at least unlike that stuck up witch Sophia even if she can be a twit too so I deffo think that wins her more favour

Reactions: 2
sophia + cinzia #29: chanel stays rented never bought, not experienced one original thought

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.