Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way in Rachel Leary’s recent assumption vid she said thag she gets 10k worth of brand deals a month so whoever said about s&c getting 30-40k a month probably wasn’t wrong considering they’ve got a podcast too

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry ive tried to watch both Paris vlogs but I just can't get past how Sophia says crossaint?? Qwahsont

• Haha
Reactions: 18
is she taking the piss with this? ik it’s literally just a plane but she just came back from paris and she’s already 🥺 emoji’ing. get a grip, most people haven’t had the luxury of going on holiday for years because of the pandemic, and they certainly don’t live the life or riley in the meantime like these workshy clowns

pissed me off when they were crying about having to leave france too, as if they won’t be on holiday somewhere else in a months time knowing them? respectfully, shut the duck up and have some gratitude for once

Honestly thank you so much because I just saw that two seconds ago and thought duck my life didn’t you just go on holiday like 2 weeks ago? Most of us haven’t been on holiday nearing on 2 years because either people can’t afford it or people haven’t been able too with Covid. I can find this side to them very very very irritating, they hardly ever show gratitude or gratefulness for anything, whether that’s their lifestyle, their job, their followers, their income. They are so incredibly lucky to be doing the job they do, earning the amount they earn, considering the last 2 years have been so eye opening and so difficult for majority of people. if you haven’t lost your job you know someone who has, or someone who family member has died or seriously ill. I think my self lucky every single day I have a job and I’m breathing and healthy, never mind getting to go on multiple holidays a year and earning 100k+ like they do. They come across as so ignorant and ungrateful more now than ever and it’s really grinds my gears if you couldn’t tell

• Heart
Reactions: 47
don't you guys find it sooo annoying when they say 'WOOOWW' at the most stupidest of things

Reactions: 34
Honestly to me that would be quite the red flag, like spending £6000+ on a single gift for my birthday when you met me a couple of months ago? That’s insane
Depends on how wealthy he is! He might be very upper class (which wouldn't surprise me as Soph loves a massive Tory) and that might seem like a gift card to him 🤔 it's the ones that can't afford it but do it anyway that should be a red flag! Didn't they say in a podcast that the gifts need to be of a significant value for them anyway? Wouldn't surprise me at this point

Reactions: 14
i just don’t understand why they’re always eating pasta?? like they’re in france idk eat some french food other than baguettes and qwahsons

• Haha
Reactions: 39
i just don’t understand why they’re always eating pasta?? like they’re in france idk eat some french food other than baguettes and qwahsons
but qwahsons are so priddy! luff a priddy liddle best fren qwahson pardy 🥺🇫🇷🤍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

omg this came up on my fyp, this is how the heels cinzia wore are supposed to fit😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Tickets and passes please, tickets and passes”
View attachment 805298
I’m sorry this girlie can not put a single outfit together to save her life. All of them look so thrown together and messy 99% of the time, from the skirt, to that top and the hat and that god forsaken bag she carries all the time !!!! Even though it hardly goes with any outfit she wears

Reactions: 31
All this money but can’t even buy a proper pair of gym trainers
depending on the exercises you do flat shoes like these are the best option, especially if you are lifting weights! Probably could buy a more expensive decent pair correct but i do wear my Nike air max when weight training but I’m poor ✌

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.