Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinzias w a whole black man? Isnt she problematic and isnt her besty a whole tory or dates tories. Mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cinzias w a whole black man? Isnt she problematic and isnt her besty a whole tory or dates tories. Mad.
she really fetishises black men and no doubt mixed race babies behind closed doors too. it actually angers me as i am white and in an interracial relationship with a black man, and sometimes i think some people automatically assume i'm fetishising him or after mixed race kids (which is not on the agenda im 23 lol), when its just a case of me happening to fall in love with someone that is black like many people, and its legit all thanks to corny girls like cinzia who openly talk about wanting a mixed race man and try to appear racially ambiguous, making it in to a fashion trend or something to be seen as aesthetic.

also i only have a small insta following but i try my best always to be an ally to the black community and educate myself on certain things my bf goes through in relation to his race and what i can do to understand and help in anyway, which is legit the bare minimum, and i cant see cinzia doing that at all

• Heart
Reactions: 44
No, he's not black, he's mixed race (half black). And yes, she is ignorant to race issues. Hopefully she learns some things.

Reactions: 12
For anyone that was into the astrology on the other thread, according to a website called allfamous Sophia is a Libra rising and Cinzia is a Scorpio rising (not 100% sure on the accuracy of these lol)

Reactions: 1
For anyone that was into the astrology on the other thread, according to a website called allfamous Sophia is a Libra rising and Cinzia is a Scorpio rising (not 100% sure on the accuracy of these lol)
Is there an astrology thread on here. my star sign is Aquarius and its also my sun and moon signs and never known what it means :D pls someone help

Reactions: 4
Random sorry guys but what camera do s & c use? I really want to start a channel but google tells you nothing about good cameras for YouTube and there’s seems good quality :) ty x

Reactions: 1
Is there an astrology thread on here. my star sign is Aquarius and its also my sun and moon signs and never known what it means :D pls someone help
i don’t think so 😅 I think a lot of ppl on here are skeptics but I’d so make one bc I love talking about it, definitely google ur moon sign it says a lot abt how you process emotions and experienced ur mum x

i don’t think so 😅 I think a lot of ppl on here are skeptics but I’d so make one bc I love talking about it, definitely google ur moon sign it says a lot abt how you process emotions and experienced ur mum x
I have the app time passages, and if you enter your DOB, birth place and time of birth it does it all for you that’s sun, moon and rising! We’ve spoke about it quite a lot on these thread so I think a lot of us on here believe in star signs and astrology 💕

Just like this

Attachments

Reactions: 4
My reaction when I saw the top from the back Vs. my reaction when I saw the front:

Screenshot_20211012-191835_Reddit.jpg

Screenshot_20211012-195319_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211012-195325_Instagram.jpg

I really thought she was gonna turn around and it would be a decent top. Not just 2 strips.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.