Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends on how wealthy he is! He might be very upper class (which wouldn't surprise me as Soph loves a massive Tory) and that might seem like a gift card to him 🤔 it's the ones that can't afford it but do it anyway that should be a red flag! Didn't they say in a podcast that the gifts need to be of a significant value for them anyway? Wouldn't surprise me at this point
It was a promise Rolex …👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
depending on the exercises you do flat shoes like these are the best option, especially if you are lifting weights! Probably could buy a more expensive decent pair correct but i do wear my Nike air max when weight training but I’m poor ✌
from personal experience air force are some of the worst trainers to work out in, esp lifting 😭

you wanna be able to really push down through your heels, stabilise & generate more power on your lifts - the super cushioned sole tends to absorb a fair amount of the force needed for lifting! the instability can also result in serious injuries under heavy loads (an unstable base can force you to make poor form adjustments the body isn’t prepared for)

i’m sorry i don’t mean to come across pedantic, i know she isn’t a power lifter or anything - i just had to say incase anyone was to try it! better safe than sorry lol

at the end of the day it’s all personal preference/what you feel most comfortable in/what your fitness goals are! a better, more affordable option than w/lifting shoes would be converse all stars, vans or even barefoot! :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I hate how they both say right all the time, file me off
I also hate it when they say "for sure". Copying the Kardashian's lingo..Trying so hard to sound American too. It always sounds off-key when they say it.

Reactions: 14
from personal experience air force are some of the worst trainers to work out in, esp lifting 😭

at the end of the day it’s all personal preference/what you feel most comfortable in/what your fitness goals are! a better, more affordable option than w/lifting shoes would be converse all stars, vans or even barefoot! :)
Yeah I'd agree, I usually train in a pair of converse 🙂 I get that she wants to look all aEsThEtIc (which tbh lifting shoes are not, at least imo) but she could make some cute gym fits with converse or vans, air force don't really even look gym-vibes to me if that makes sense 😅 doubt she actually does a lot of lifting or even anything, looks like she's just there for a pic

Reactions: 7
Them: “ we’re so not affectionate we don’t even hug ew imagine us hugging 😂😂😂
Also them: might as well have shaved cinzias armpits in that bath

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah I'd agree, I usually train in a pair of converse 🙂 I get that she wants to look all aEsThEtIc (which tbh lifting shoes are not, at least imo) but she could make some cute gym fits with converse or vans, air force don't really even look gym-vibes to me if that makes sense 😅 doubt she actually does a lot of lifting or even anything, looks like she's just there for a pic
On the subject of them lifting, I just wanna post this throwback. Check out cinzia’s leg press 4 mins in 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
On the subject of them lifting, I just wanna post this throwback. Check out cinzia’s leg press 4 mins in 🤣

omg 🤣😭😭😭. On another note she looks so beautiful in this, her eyes look huge, shes still pretty but just looks so lumpy now I can’t explain it 🤣

Reactions: 9
i hadn't had time to watch the first paris vlog so just put it on in my lunch break, why is their content so dry that they need to legit sit and talk about a conversation they overheard in a cafe about some random rich guy and his relationship problems????

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Omg I nevver watched them back then, who are these two girls :oops:🤯
I'm not judging them at all when saying this, but this kinda reminds me of what I'd do when I just started going to the gym... which is completely fine, some exercises were off, some form was off, but especially Cinzia sounded like she was really getting into it and could have learned and progressed a lot. They could have turned this into some content as well, but it's just Sophia posting workouts on her stories sometimes and Cinzia taking pics at the gym and then photoshopping her body????????

Reactions: 6

She's doing it wrong, that could F up her knees, especially with a heavier weight 😂😂 who taught her? I duno if she done this for comedic value or what.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.