Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually a joke how much little effort they put into filming, they literally don’t set aside any time to film and don’t even try to squeeze into their routine to the point where they film while bleeping bathing ?! Like when they did this with the “chatty mukbang blogs” they got away with it but this is a joke now

Reactions: 24
I’m convinced a lot of the clothes are either rented or she buys and then returns them after being worn. Cause this would explain why we never see them after 2 or so posts
I honestly think that she buys it, wears it once for the gram then adds it to the piles of clothes in her apartment. I can’t see her returning something I feel like she’s one of these that’s too lazy to even do that. She’s got mor money than sense

Reactions: 22
bit behind but listening to girl talk from last week...why have they spent the first 25 minutes talking about Halloween costume ideas instead of answering dilemmas? if you're going to ramble that much at least make the episode longer

Reactions: 22
Cinzia got nose filler! Dunno if that has already been mentioned. I liked the little bump in her nose as well it gave her a more Italian look, which is ironic for her since she didn't like it.

Reactions: 18
I had to run on here, why the duck has Sophia just uploaded a photo of an empty plate for her insta 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I had to run on here, why the duck has Sophia just uploaded a photo of an empty plate for her insta 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I've seen other creators do it. She's just copying content ideas as usual. But I hate it, it's annoying.. who cares to see an empty plate?

Reactions: 15
Cinzia got nose filler! Dunno if that has already been mentioned. I liked the little bump in her nose as well it gave her a more Italian look, which is ironic for her since she didn't like it.
So sad that she's changed literally every part of her face! I hope she is spending her money on going to therapy because all of the changes to her face plus the constant need to be in a relationship is really concerning 😢

Reactions: 9
bit behind but listening to girl talk from last week...why have they spent the first 25 minutes talking about Halloween costume ideas instead of answering dilemmas? if you're going to ramble that much at least make the episode longer
Yeah I literally thought that too. I found this on their podcast page but what kind of disclaimer is "we cant promise we'll stay on topic!" I guess they're trying to appear quirky 😂

A longer episode which means more hard work???? 🥺 they wouldn't dream of it. Always doing the bare minimum

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Yeah I literally thought that too. I found this on their podcast page but what kind of disclaimer is "we cant promise we'll stay on topic!" I guess they're trying to appear quirky 😂

A longer episode which means more hard work???? 🥺 they wouldn't dream of it. Always doing the bare minimum
stupid...on the receipts podcast sometimes they talk quite a lot before getting into the dilemmas (but they are actually entertaining to listen to) but they never cut down the amount of dilemmas they read, and will just have a much longer episode than usual S&C answered like 3 questions in that episode

Reactions: 16
HAHAHAHA wtf an empty messy plate is now content???? If it’s this easy, anyone can do it plsssssss I can’t with this anymore. I wish insta had a dislike feature

Reactions: 32
I wouldn’t have thought so. They only met in April. Buying someone a Rolex after knowing them for 2 months is a bit excessive
Honestly to me that would be quite the red flag, like spending £6000+ on a single gift for my birthday when you met me a couple of months ago? That’s insane

Reactions: 16
is she taking the piss with this? ik it’s literally just a plane but she just came back from paris and she’s already 🥺 emoji’ing. get a grip, most people haven’t had the luxury of going on holiday for years because of the pandemic, and they certainly don’t live the life or riley in the meantime like these workshy clowns

pissed me off when they were crying about having to leave france too, as if they won’t be on holiday somewhere else in a months time knowing them? respectfully, shut the duck up and have some gratitude for once

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 59
I’m probably nitpicking but in one of the Paris Vlogs Sophia mentions her top being broken and poorly designed… pretty sure it’s a top she’s posted to the gram for a pic. Why would you post in a clothing item you wouldn’t recommend purchasing knowing others will wanna buy? .l

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.