Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but Lidia’s tour is embrassssssing. I’m cracking up here like a crazy lady watching it, it’s awkward and looks like it was filmed for a media studies project.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
@sephylily

Yep! I live in Australia and definitely surround myself with a diverse group of friends, many from the UK and they’ve said similar things when we’ve had these sort of discussions. Both countries are diverse and to have ALL white friends is a choice.

Reactions: 12
Just catching up on this thread and need to say that I think Sophia’s nose actually is botched. Every video of theirs I’ve watched lately she is CONSTANTLY sniffling. I don’t just mean the last 4 or something I mean every video post nose job. She’s sniffling every other minute it seems like. I only say this because it used to be Cinzia constantly sniffling (made me laugh when it was the podcast (???) I believe when she said ‘I NEVER get ill’ - she’s literally always sniffling????) but anyways now it’s constantly Sophia all the time and it’s soooo irritating. I think it’s messed up something internally. You know how sometimes people get nose jobs to fix like breathing difficulties and sniffling etc, I think hers has done the opposite. Just an observation, has anyone noticed the same? (Obvs aesthetically I know it’s not the best at times but I mean on the inside)
do you think that could be the reason why her taste is weird? she was saying all her taste buds have changed and she doesn’t like loads of foods now and people were saying it could be covid or pregnancy but aren’t your smell and your sinuses all linked to taste? i might be really wrong but it could explain that as well if this is the case

Reactions: 21
do you think that could be the reason why her taste is weird? she was saying all her taste buds have changed and she doesn’t like loads of foods now and people were saying it could be covid or pregnancy but aren’t your smell and your sinuses all linked to taste? i might be really wrong but it could explain that as well if this is the case
weirdly enough earlier this year my taste buds changed too! I started becoming really sensitive to different tastes and smells, coffee etc and started liking honey and chilli which I’ve never liked my whole life, it was so bizarre so it defiantly happens. I have however also had a nose job, and my smell was a bit funky for a while but never experienced a difference in my taste or my smell at all, don’t know if it’s like that for everyone but I felt pretty much exactly the same after apart from slight pressure in my nose :) hope this helps xxx

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have any recs for good quality jewellery that doesn’t tarnish? I’m so sick of my gold turning green lol
I’ve got stuff from Neckontheline and recently bohomoon and I’ve showered and worked out in all and they’re still as gold and shiny as when I got them x

Reactions: 4
What do we think they are gunna be for Halloween this year cause let's face it they're never gunna do jasmine and Christina
Remember when Sophia wore yellow cycling shorts to be like an exercise girl? What even was that LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What do we think they are gunna be for Halloween this year cause let's face it they're never gunna do jasmine and Christina
How many years now have they said they’re going big. They’re not organised enough to do anything that requires ordering, booking, planning

Reactions: 17
Oh god what have we got this time??? ‘Wifed up winter’ on fruit of the loom trackies ???
I remember the times I used to get excited for their shoots, etc. Excited to see what they were doing. Now I don't, I feel nothing, just emptiness 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it SO weird that they’ve rented designer bags just to take pics with them do you know how sad that is

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I find it SO weird that they’ve rented designer bags just to take pics with them do you know how sad that is
Really sad, but brings in the money for them to afford houses etc.. I think lot of influencers buy clothes just to film haul videos/insta pics and u never see the items again!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 789880

sophia has definitely got her lips done. But also - may be an unpopular opinion, however she’s just not pretty. Like not at all hahaha. Not even after the nose job. Very average looking
omg please someone post a pic of the before/after nose pics

I’ve always said thissss. Someone is gonna get triggered by this lol but yes yes Dw I think she is hot af but facially don’t think she’s pretty at allllll. I think she low-key knows this, that’s why she says she’d never get a Bob because her hair IS her face. Everything around her looks 10/10 so you just get lulled into thinking she’s stunning but if she cut her hair it would put way too much focus onto her face.
IMO Lidia and Cinzia have prettier faces but I’d still rather be Sophia lol.
She's very bland. Honestly, as annoying as she can be I do think C carries their channel. Personally, I think S has the personality of a toad.

Reactions: 12
If they’re shooting and releasing more merch I genuinely don’t know what to do with myself. Who are these people buying it? They wear it for 2 days and then it’s ‘old’ .. Do people just have a crazy amount of disposable money ???

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.