Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really enjoyed that vlog, it almost felt like going back in time with them, aside from the spenny fits. When they didn’t say hi to Denzel and Ricky it honestly served me them in Coachella in 2019 not approaching Michael Finch and Shani Grimmond. Something was quite nice about it all.
That concierge must’ve been sick of the sight of them though 😂
omg what?!? I’m Aussie so Michael finch and shani grimmond I sadly know far too well… what happened? I only found out about these 2 bogans within the last year

Reactions: 3
Genuinely, whoever said in the previous thread that when they picture Cinzia's dad, they picture Danny Devito, wasn't far off.

Just seen Lidia's story. This is the 1st time I'm seeing their dad, didn't know he actually looked similar to Danny. Sorry. Thought it was a joke. Anyway, love Danny so...

Screenshot_20211003-174002_Instagram.jpg

Danny (Young & old) vs their dad

Screenshot_20211003-174047_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211003-174406_Samsung Internet.jpg
🙂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I will never understand designer jewellery!! It’s so expensive and most of it isn’t real gold so will tarnish!!! Fakes are so easily made I find it tacky
So true, I got a balenciaga ring and it tarnished straight away. It was shite lol

Reactions: 3
you know what i don't get, angie seems so down to earth and like a regular mum. do you think she ever wants to tell her daughters they're massive twats?? like if i was behaving like lidia my mother would smack me with a slipper

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Reactions: 43
So Sophia is in London with her mans I'm guessing, I wonder if we'll get any sneak peaks 😂

Im surprised Cinzia didn't tag along although we all know she can't stay away for too long lol

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but her nose looks fuked
Just catching up on this thread and need to say that I think Sophia’s nose actually is botched. Every video of theirs I’ve watched lately she is CONSTANTLY sniffling. I don’t just mean the last 4 or something I mean every video post nose job. She’s sniffling every other minute it seems like. I only say this because it used to be Cinzia constantly sniffling (made me laugh when it was the podcast (???) I believe when she said ‘I NEVER get ill’ - she’s literally always sniffling????) but anyways now it’s constantly Sophia all the time and it’s soooo irritating. I think it’s messed up something internally. You know how sometimes people get nose jobs to fix like breathing difficulties and sniffling etc, I think hers has done the opposite. Just an observation, has anyone noticed the same? (Obvs aesthetically I know it’s not the best at times but I mean on the inside)

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Just catching up on this thread and need to say that I think Sophia’s nose actually is botched. Every video of theirs I’ve watched lately she is CONSTANTLY sniffling. I don’t just mean the last 4 or something I mean every video post nose job. She’s sniffling every other minute it seems like. I only say this because it used to be Cinzia constantly sniffling (made me laugh when it was the podcast (???) I believe when she said ‘I NEVER get ill’ - she’s literally always sniffling????) but anyways now it’s constantly Sophia all the time and it’s soooo irritating. I think it’s messed up something internally. You know how sometimes people get nose jobs to fix like breathing difficulties and sniffling etc, I think hers has done the opposite. Just an observation, has anyone noticed the same? (Obvs aesthetically I know it’s not the best at times but I mean on the inside)
This is so graphic but when she sniffs you can hear she’s no actually clearing anything away it’s literally just air

Reactions: 10
What do we think they are gunna be for Halloween this year cause let's face it they're never gunna do jasmine and Christina

• Haha
Reactions: 26
12FFBA45-31BF-4B22-9B72-56D4D2B4C500.jpeg

most def just wore this on the balcony and then took it straight off, as if she'd be seen dead sipping her Coca Cola in this

Reactions: 54
liDiA’s NoT cHuBbY

Soz chubbygate remains well and truly ✨ open✨
aw not this chubby gate again🤣🤣🤣🤣 I try straying away from attacking their bodies or features they can’t change quickly tbh because I would feel awful if I saw comments about my weight. I think in society we are so far beyond calling someone for their weight let’s attack their character instead😃😃 nah jokes. The only thing I will say is that it’s so obvious she edits the duck out of all her photos, I wonder what her boyfriends thoughts were - all of their boyfriends for that matter, looking at their instagrams and then seeing them in person because damn they all look so different 👁👄👁

Edit * I actually think Sophia looks exactly the same on Instagram and real life apart from the slight facetune smoothing

Reactions: 38
I know Lidia has a thread but no one uses it coz she’s irrelevant but just wanted to point out she only had white friends which is very interesting to me

Reactions: 19
View attachment 793170
most def just wore this on the balcony and then took it straight off, as if she'd be seen dead sipping her Coca Cola in this
she looks great in this
I know Lidia has a thread but no one uses it coz she’s irrelevant but just wanted to point out she only had white friends which is very interesting to me
it's quite easy to only surround yourself with white people at uom if you really wanted to. and i think an awful lot of the white people who go to uom do want to.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.