Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it bad that i like this bag? The others ones they brought with them were terrible but what’s everyone’s thoughts on this one?

I think sophias nose is drooping, it’s obvious from the side. Could be possibly from not enough cartilage to support the nose. Happened to a friend of mine who’s surgeon did a poor job and it only gets worse.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
is it bad that i like this bag? The others ones they brought with them were terrible but what’s everyone’s thoughts on this one?

I think sophias nose is drooping, it’s obvious from the side. Could be possibly from not enough cartilage to support the nose. Happened to a friend of mine who’s surgeon did a poor job and it only gets worse.
i like it but it reminds me of like a flute carrier or something

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I doubt we'll ever hear about the business side of things or why the choices they make and money, because we don't even know what their favourite colour is. That Paris vlog we hardly saw Paris they didn't do anything they don't do here in the UK, its the same food and vibes and outfits that are uncomfortable or random. I dunno why all influencers think either throwing on all designer or throwing 10 million colours together in one outfit is fashion. I just don't know if they are influencing anyones fashion but yet they'll be like can't wait for A/W, boots and trenches, all black. Wear what you want, when you want, and I'd hardly say wow if they wore that, when most of us could pull them outfits together and wear it better anyway.
another reason we’ll never hear about the business side of this is because they don’t know tit about it, they sit back and let their management do everything and they just say ‘yes’ to every sponsor or clothing line that comes their way. they don’t care about the business side or about building a brand, which is why all these clothing collabs completely miss the mark and go out of style within months. i would say they are very naive when it comes to the business side

Reactions: 21
another reason we’ll never hear about the business side of this is because they don’t know tit about it, they sit back and let their management do everything and they just say ‘yes’ to every sponsor or clothing line that comes their way. they don’t care about the business side or about building a brand, which is why all these clothing collabs completely miss the mark and go out of style within months. i would say they are very naive when it comes to the business side
Their management can massively be blamed for their poor business decisions and cash grabs for sure! Especially these rip off card games they are pushing out, you can’t convince me these girls came up with them at allllll

Reactions: 15
Their management can massively be blamed for their poor business decisions and cash grabs for sure! Especially these rip off card games they are pushing out, you can’t convince me these girls came up with them at allllll
I still find it weird that they’ve never played it themselves on YT considering they used to do those say it or shot it videos - everyone was quick to defend them when the bishbashbosh girl accused them of ripping her off but it’s obvious that they saw the drinking game as an idea they could turn to profit without giving her the credit. It’s vile

On the whole I don’t really love jacquemus bags because they’re so structured and have awkward shapes like this one imo is a little too long and I don’t think the strap complements the bag nicely (I also think this about the huge dior straps that people use for the saddle bags it just looks out of proportion with the bag

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The fact that they kept saying the "ciao bella" bag is sooooo Parisian.....Cinzia, my oh so Italian babe, what??

• Haha
Reactions: 72
in response to @burnagirl sorry it wouldn’t let me quote you xxx

YouTube has changed massively and regulated more than ever, I know people did mention something about you can’t drink alcohol whilst advertising a product? I’m not too sure how true that is but the reason I think their management massively push the girls into these products and have pushed them into poor business decisions is because they hardly drink, and even in a lot of their videos they mock drinking and take the piss which to me it comes across as that they mustn’t drink much or at all? So why bring out a card game? Obviously because their management saw these card games were massively profiting on tik tok and saw an opportunity to capitalise of their audience yet again, targeted towards 18-24 year old girls. Even down to the things that are stated on the card, like accidentally send a selfie to your ex boyfriends new girlfriend ??? Like what the duck they would never do this, and if you’re a viewer you know they wouldn’t ever do something like this, they both are huge pussies and tbf not really ‘toxic’ in that sense. The jumpers and merch they bring out, never seen again, collections are never worn again, content is mediocre, it’s clear that their management have massive control over them and what they produce and create - expect a book next, massively pushed by management because these girls respectfully there’s just no way that this book they are supposedly written by them is fully their idea, and fully written by them either, or even their concept,[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 8
couldn’t upload every image so screenshot an overview, they have hired so many outfits so I don’t think they are as boujee as they want us to think .. Sophia is on the page since March and have only disclosed that they rent since most recent YouTube vid 7 months later also cinzia is under the Instagram pages story called “fam” so wondering if someone she knows is involved with this account or if she’s an ambassador or something?
i have no doubt that they rent some things (and i know they’re talking about it/tagging that page now). but most hiring pages will repost influencers’ pictures in items that they stock even if they didn’t hire it from them, it’s just free content for them. also, that particular page has pictures of aussie influencers (like tammy hembrow) saying she’s wearing ‘our’ pieces (which i seriously doubt). and some aussie micro influencers who have tagged other hiring pages in the original. so i think that they use influencers’ content regardless of if they’ve hired it from there.
however i do think it’s hilarious that they only talk about it now bc melissa said it’s cool, even though so many influences do it

Reactions: 10
I almost feel sorry for Cinzia, like u can tell how much she thinks about Sophias present and puts effort into it like how she said she sourced the pink prada and then the Dior slides went with the bag sophia had bought and then we see Sophia literally like yeah u had the pink one so thought u might like the black one but I paid for it, literally like what a guy or boyfriend would do and we’d all complain they were thoughtful enough lol

Reactions: 62
I almost feel sorry for Cinzia, like u can tell how much she thinks about Sophias present and puts effort into it like how she said she sourced the pink prada and then the Dior slides went with the bag sophia had bought and then we see Sophia literally like yeah u had the pink one so thought u might like the black one but I paid for it, literally like what a guy or boyfriend would do and we’d all complain they were thoughtful enough lol
Remember those Dior high top trainers Sophia sourced for the both of them which Cinzia NEVER wears and she probably spent more than £1k each for those as they were reseller value, come to think of it now I just think Sophia is tit at gift giving 😂

The Dior slides Cinzia bought her are £500 and so's the Amina Mauddi bag Sophia got which she definitely strikes me as the type to match the value of a present 😂 but thank God they stopped with the matching thing because it was giving me high school vibes

Reactions: 32
in response to @burnagirl sorry it wouldn’t let me quote you xxx

YouTube has changed massively and regulated more than ever, I know people did mention something about you can’t drink alcohol whilst advertising a product? I’m not too sure how true that is but the reason I think their management massively push the girls into these products and have pushed them into poor business decisions is because they hardly drink, and even in a lot of their videos they mock drinking and take the piss which to me it comes across as that they mustn’t drink much or at all? So why bring out a card game? Obviously because their management saw these card games were massively profiting on tik tok and saw an opportunity to capitalise of their audience yet again, targeted towards 18-24 year old girls. Even down to the things that are stated on the card, like accidentally send a selfie to your ex boyfriends new girlfriend ??? Like what the duck they would never do this, and if you’re a viewer you know they wouldn’t ever do something like this, they both are huge pussies and tbf not really ‘toxic’ in that sense. The jumpers and merch they bring out, never seen again, collections are never worn again, content is mediocre, it’s clear that their management have massive control over them and what they produce and create - expect a book next, massively pushed by management because these girls respectfully there’s just no way that this book they are supposedly written by them is fully their idea, and fully written by them either, or even their concept,
[/QUOTE]
Oh okay this makes sense with the YT regulations. The merch they bring out is ridiculous the “HiS loSS” era had to be the worst batch and doing the Slazenger collab for those awful tennis outfits 🤦🏾‍♀️ I’m actually curious to know what they’d write about in a book esp if it’s autobiographical I recently read ‘Keep the Receipts’ and I didn’t even really enjoy that as a regular listener of their podcast and they’ve got looooaaadss of interesting life experiences between the 3 of them so dread to think what S&Cs would be like

Reactions: 3
Not sure if someone has mentioned this!
I found it funny during their podcast with Melissas Wardrobe when Melissa was saying that she never wanted to promote or talk about a product that she doesn't actually truly love. She said that wants to make sure that she is always moving with authenticity, she wants her audience/fans to trust her and that she has never promoted or done a sponsorship to make a quick buck fast. The girls where like "yea! hmmm yes!" agreeing with her knowing full well they're the biggest sellouts. 😂😒

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Can someone please explain Lidia’s and Maddie’s relationship? Is Maddie, Olivia’s friend? Also isn’t Maddie in her third year at uni? So what’s happened to her uni friends? And what will Lidia do next year when Maddie leaves? Leach onto someone else? 🤔

Reactions: 8
Can someone please explain Lidia’s and Maddie’s relationship? Is Maddie, Olivia’s friend? Also isn’t Maddie in her third year at uni? So what’s happened to her uni friends? And what will Lidia do next year when Maddie leaves? Leach onto someone else? 🤔
Did you mean to post this on this thread?

Anyway, I think Madi and Lidia are friends from school / college and are the same age but Lidia had her gap year hence Madi being in her third year. Olivia is older (Sophia and Cinzia’s age) and they met on a night out!

Reactions: 11
As if cinzia will even wear the earrings Lidia got her 🙄 actually I take that back cause she clearly loves anything with a Chanel logo *cough* the ugly chair in her flat *cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I will never understand designer jewellery!! It’s so expensive and most of it isn’t real gold so will tarnish!!! Fakes are so easily made I find it tacky

Reactions: 35
Not sure if someone has mentioned this!
I found it funny during their podcast with Melissas Wardrobe when Melissa was saying that she never wanted to promote or talk about a product that she doesn't actually truly love. She said that wants to make sure that she is always moving with authenticity, she wants her audience/fans to trust her and that she has never promoted or done a sponsorship to make a quick buck fast. The girls where like "yea! hmmm yes!" agreeing with her knowing full well they're the biggest sellouts. 😂😒
ive honestly not listened because I couldn’t be arsed but I’m going to have to listen now because these girls are not authentic in anyway🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I will never understand designer jewellery!! It’s so expensive and most of it isn’t real gold so will tarnish!!! Fakes are so easily made I find it tacky
Basically just paying hundreds of pounds for costume jewellery, when you can pay hundreds for real jewellery that should last a lifetime. I don't understand it either. Again, this goes back to them not spending their money wisely or making good investments.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.