Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if shes edited her body in those pictures but the dress does look flattering for her body

Maddie and Olivia looked unreal though but then Lidia just looks like shes trying wayyyyy too hard, I don't know anyone who can pull offf a dress like that unless its for a shoot or something, she really tried to take the shine away from the bday girl 😂

Reactions: 7
I feel as if she always tries to over compensate in her personality and outfits because her friends are so beautiful and might feel insecure, but I think she is actually so pretty that if she wore stuff that suited her and stuff that fit her properly then she would look absolutely fine but she always tries sooooo hard to keep up with Sophia, cinzia, Madi and Olivia and this ‘baddie’ look that really doesn’t suit her

Reactions: 18
Rach leary also posted in it last night, for the life of me I don’t know why anyone would want this
012E8547-0B2F-4463-AB95-0A407C48F212.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I said this in the S&C thread but lidia literally only has white friends lmaoooo

Reactions: 11
I said this in the S&C thread but lidia literally only has white friends lmaoooo
She seems like the type to stick with people that ‘look’ like her, I can’t see her going out her way to speak with anyone else she doesn’t seem very cultured either.

Reactions: 10
She seems like the type to stick with people that ‘look’ like her, I can’t see her going out her way to speak with anyone else she doesn’t seem very cultured either.
100% and the UK is diverse, ofc racism is a huge issue just like here in Australia but they are diverse countries. Especially her being at uni she would've had to make choices to only have skinny white girl friends.

yeaah & how comes all her friends are model look alike?! i dont think shes got friends her size
LMAOOOOOO shes trying to play part...give the girl an oscar

Reactions: 3
Lidia seems like one of those girls that will cling onto or use anyone she can when she doesn't have anyone else, I think that's what she did with Alisha. Now she has the opportunity to live with girls that fit the "aesthetic" she has online, which Alisha didn't fit (not a rich white girl). Pretty horrible to hear her bad mouthing her previous flat :confused:
I mentioned this earlier which is why I think she threw Alisha away as fast as she could :confused:

Reactions: 13
Her friend Maddie seems so so boring oh my god
I actually see this differently , I know it’s her channel but saying ‘my flat’ she’s got it WITH maddie it’s ‘our’ not ‘my’. How anyone can deal with her attention seeking IDEK also when she showed maddie’s room which I liked more !!
she skimmed past so fast! Hence why she doesn’t tag Olivia she wants everything to be about her! Pick me girl
She talks over everyone she has in a video with her, acts all poutyyy and I’m so good and popular when in fact I’m always interested in her friends. Maybe this is how life is for her and that’s why she is a pick me I don’t know. Then she puts cinz down and (could be mirroring what she goes through on others)

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I actually see this differently , I know it’s her channel but saying ‘my flat’ she’s got it WITH maddie it’s ‘our’ not my also when she showed maddie’s room which I liked more she skimmed past so fast! Hence why she doesn’t tag Olivia she wants everything to be about her! Pick me girl
'Pick me girl' just means a girl who wants male validation always, even if it oppresses her. It doesn't mean when a girls wants everything to be about her. (Sorry to nitpick)

'Pick me girl' just means a girl who wants male validation always, even if it oppresses her. It doesn't mean when a girls wants everything to be about her. (Sorry to nitpick)
Well I was using pick me as when in school
You want people to pick you for their team in PE etc

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.