Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I am actually sad with what they've become at this point - they are just living such unrealistic lives now. I think that a lot of their following liked them initially because they were just genuine normal girls that people could relate to. However, they are too fake now and tbh it's just hard to watch a lot of the time. They spend an insane amount of money on clothes which is so unattainable for most of their audience (people still in school, uni students, low-paying jobs etc) and Sophia in particular is such a wannabe posh Londoner - she would kill to get on Made in Chelsea. I feel like there's just no going back at this point so I've unfollowed them both sadly because they are no longer themselves.
I don’t know why they insist on shoehorning themselves into the basic influencer box, we all fell in love with them back in the day because of the range of content they brought us… fashion, makeup, travel, entertainment! I agree about their management being tit because they could leverage so much out of going away to nice places like London/Paris/Santorini exploring the actual CULTURE of these cities and getting sponsorships/ deals with let’s say travel/lifestyle companies (I think virgin sponsor some influencers), Polaroid and so on as well as their usual clothing sponsorships. I know of microinfleuncers who get paid to promote things like art passes which get you into museums/days out/restaurants/hotels etc for free or at discounted rates… I would argue that all these things are more relatable, age appropriate and in line with their audience which is mainly made up of young to late teens and young women. I’ve had a look at ‘the girls outfits’ page and not one of their outfits for Paris so far comes to less than £300-£400 🤦🏾‍♀️ I actually couldn’t believe a few weeks ago when they did that AD for farfetch get 10% off when you spend £600 😂😂 just goes to show they aren’t thinking twice about whether the brands they chose to promote actually make sense for their supporters !!

Reactions: 17
So they don’t drink anything but Coke on holidays etc but on dates they’re always drinking and drunk.. why not just be yourself

Reactions: 58
Cinzia's reaction to Sophia's birthday present was so underwhelming! No hug and or a genuine "thank you" I don't think she was that impressed

If anyone hasn't watched the vlog yet it's a black version of the "Ciao Bella" Amina Muaddi bag she already owns, no thought process whatsoever just .. "I thought let me buy it with my own money instead of yours" 😭 that is so peak
What the actual? I would have worn that to a school disco when I was 13. That’s hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i doubt sophia had lip fillers she just overlines a tit ton bc fillers are usually really obvious on camera when someone is taking, especially with no makeup. her lips still look pretty flat tbh

Reactions: 15
Whoever said it in a previous post I agree. Sophia looks like her breath stinks. I dunno why but I found Sophia really grim in the last vlog. But I don’t know why 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe they should research places to eat and book before they go instead of relying on the concierge

Reactions: 33
i think it’s a mix of a lot of different things that have made them unlikeable. You know I was watching the vlog tonight and as people I genuinely do like them, i mean defiantly cinzia more than Sophia but still. I can still often see those personalities that I once took comfort in come out again and for like 5 minutes of them laughing it brings me back to what I followed them for, especially when weirdly cinzia was standing in her dressing gown, honestly she had stains and stuff on it and to me that was very realistic, only because I’m a messy clumsy person who spills stuff so easily, but in the same way it made me quite sad because I was like these girls are trying soooooooo hard to fit into a lifestyle that they just don’t belong in, at all. You can buy designer but you don’t have to put yourself into this box of only designer, only the best restaurants, even down to the renting like I get it in a way very sustainable but it’s also a massive fake flex, like I don’t get it? For an occasion like a birthday yeah rent that poster girl dress and a special bag but it’s not realistic or attainable to your audience or even authentic to flex all of this stuff that actually it comes out you now don’t even own it anyway. Just seems like they are trying so hard to fit into that rich influencer lifestyle like Tia Linekar, Charlotte Saunders, Negin, that’s not who you are as people, that’s not how you started and it’s never no matter how much you both try who you’ll be down to the core, so it’s really sad.

Reactions: 31
very interesting that they talked about hiring in their video after we were wondering if they do and why they don't mention it....hopefully they'll take more of our advice next time lmao

Reactions: 12
very interesting that they talked about hiring in their video after we were wondering if they do and why they don't mention it....hopefully they'll take more of our advice next time lmao
It’s because Melissa’s wardrobe discussed how she does it on the podcast then they said they were gonna start.

I actually really enjoyed their newest vlog. Sorry guys 😂
I always enjoy travel vlogs to a certain extent

View attachment 784761
Looks like the Shangri-La
£750 per night
I can confirm, yes this is the hotel they’re at!

What really pissed me off is they’re lying around 19 mins in bed at 8pm on their first night jn Paris complaining that they can’t find anywhere to go for dinner because everywhere they want to go is ‘fully booked’ because it’s Paris Fashion week……. Just be like the rest of us and go and walk around and find a nice local normal restaurant. Everything they do and everywhere they eat has to fit a certain ‘aesthetic’. Paris has TONNES of cool restaurants

Last edited:
Reactions: 68
I actually really enjoyed that vlog, it almost felt like going back in time with them, aside from the spenny fits. When they didn’t say hi to Denzel and Ricky it honestly served me them in Coachella in 2019 not approaching Michael Finch and Shani Grimmond. Something was quite nice about it all.
That concierge must’ve been sick of the sight of them though 😂

Reactions: 15
I can confirm, yes this is the hotel they’re at!

What really pissed me off is they’re lying around 19 mins in bed at 8pm on their first night jn Paris complaining that they can’t find anywhere to go for dinner because everywhere they want to go is ‘fully booked’ because it’s Paris Fashion week……. Just be like the rest of us and go and walk around and find a nice local normal restaurant. Everything they do and everywhere they eat has to fit a certain ‘aesthetic’. Paris has TONNES of cool restaurants
yes!! Exactly this. Very little times on holiday have I ever planned to go to a specific restaurant, I usually just walk around and if we see something that looks good we just go there, I don’t really get this whole concierge thing, wayyyyy above my wage bracket lol

Reactions: 10
yes!! Exactly this. Very little times on holiday have I ever planned to go to a specific restaurant, I usually just walk around and if we see something that looks good we just go there, I don’t really get this whole concierge thing, wayyyyy above my wage bracket lol

Same lol, and the thing is with Paris I bet there’s so gorgeous little restaurants tucked away if they actually bothered to look. Honestly I watched their Sicily vlogs and it made me really sad, like they were such genuine girls so happy to be in Italy together and they’ve actually had the originality and personality sucked out of them.

Reactions: 6
It lowkey pained me in their vlog when the hotel gave them a bottle of Veuve Clicqout and they said they probably weren't going to drink it :') these nice things are wasted on them

Reactions: 64
when they said they were watching a french gossip girl when it's literally just the new series, and it's american set in new york :ROFLMAO: they are in their own world

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Ali Abdaal did a good video about how much money he made in 2020 (he has 2 million subscribers) and he made £100k from Adsense, £132k from affiliates, and £136k from sponsorships. Most of his content is about tech/finance who earns considerably more adsense/sponsorship money than fashion/beauty, so he earnt £360k in a year with much more subscribers.

If S&C write off most of their hotel stays, holidays and transport etc as business expenses, then the only thing they spend most of their money on is bags and clothes, which also get a business tax relief because it's for their job. They also don't have any friends and most of their stuff is gifted, then they sell the majority of their gifted stuff on Depop so I feel like it wouldn't be hard to afford a couple of £1000 designer bags a month tbh even if they were on something like £100k a year (which I think is less than they are on)...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.