Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but this is the UGLIEST bag 🤢 I swear they sold these in accessorize when I was younger and even then they were yuck
Look like the ugly stuff you pull out from under your mams bed from years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 37
when they said they were watching a french gossip girl when it's literally just the new series, and it's american set in new york :ROFLMAO: they are in their own world
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and then you hear Sophia say ‘it’s not gossip girl’ 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 7
I actually really enjoyed that vlog, it almost felt like going back in time with them, aside from the spenny fits. When they didn’t say hi to Denzel and Ricky it honestly served me them in Coachella in 2019 not approaching Michael Finch and Shani Grimmond. Something was quite nice about it all.
That concierge must’ve been sick of the sight of them though 😂
A lot of the problem with those two is why they themselves feel the need to come up with new personalities when being themselves is what we’re asking for. The vlog was mediocre but even still one semi okay vlog doesn’t suddenly make them good creators again - I’m finding a lot of youtubers have complained that the reason they’re so closed off is that the audience want to know too much and they want to keep their lives ‘private’ but the more successful creators eg Molly M, Patricia B have mastered keeping what needs to be kept private but still being relatable af … there is so much they could share about how they pick the brands they work for, how they work on collabs, finances, the process of buying their houses lol the content is screaming to be made but no another 1 hour of them sitting in a hotel room and eating some form of mozzarella ball

Reactions: 18
Sophia and Cinzia's exes buying their outfits is my go to comfort video. Have creased up laughing so much at Sophia's outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
lmao I love it when Sophia said "No no i think j'ai plein means ur pregnant" and Cinzia is like "ohhhhhhh"
I can't. J'ai plein is not a correct sentence it means nothing, and saying i'm pregnant in french is "je suis enceinte" they're hilarious

Reactions: 20
I doubt we'll ever hear about the business side of things or why the choices they make and money, because we don't even know what their favourite colour is. That Paris vlog we hardly saw Paris they didn't do anything they don't do here in the UK, its the same food and vibes and outfits that are uncomfortable or random. I dunno why all influencers think either throwing on all designer or throwing 10 million colours together in one outfit is fashion. I just don't know if they are influencing anyones fashion but yet they'll be like can't wait for A/W, boots and trenches, all black. Wear what you want, when you want, and I'd hardly say wow if they wore that, when most of us could pull them outfits together and wear it better anyway.

Reactions: 15
I’ve not watched it yet but I can tell it’ll be boring. Paris is my favourite city to visit and there is SO much stuff to do that isn’t “touristy” but I keep forgetting they went to Paris so they could literally eat fries, drink coke and cinzia could role play as a train driver.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
couldn’t upload every image so screenshot an overview, they have hired so many outfits so I don’t think they are as boujee as they want us to think .. Sophia is on the page since March and have only disclosed that they rent since most recent YouTube vid 7 months later also cinzia is under the Instagram pages story called “fam” so wondering if someone she knows is involved with this account or if she’s an ambassador or something?

Attachments

Reactions: 13
couldn’t upload every image so screenshot an overview, they have hired so many outfits so I don’t think they are as boujee as they want us to think .. Sophia is on the page since March and have only disclosed that they rent since most recent YouTube vid 7 months later also cinzia is under the Instagram pages story called “fam” so wondering if someone she knows is involved with this account or if she’s an ambassador or something?
Why say they’re going to START renting if that’s what they’ve beeeen doing, it’s so shady I’m not going to watch or listen to be outraged anymore I’m officially done 😂 nostalgia can’t have me in this chokehold anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s very telling of their characters that rather than being transparent and honest about renting their designer pieces, they had to be told it’s ‘cool’ and ‘fine’ to rent by someone else. They 100% wanted to appear rich and flex for the gram, something as silly as renting clothes they’ve lied about imagine the other things they fabricated as well, makes you really think.

Reactions: 51
I got bored so I’m watching the Milan vlog from 4 years ago and honestly Sophia’s nose pretty much looks the same as before she had it done 😶

Reactions: 28
Why is Sophia on the bed like that in her stories?? Sometimes I swear she tries to sexualise herself to seem more interesting

Reactions: 24
I got bored so I’m watching the Milan vlog from 4 years ago and honestly Sophia’s nose pretty much looks the same as before she had it done 😶
I swear I forget that she’s had a nose job 😂 cinzias Turkey teeth take centre stage haha

• Haha
Reactions: 31
her new nose is just not it, she needs a revision or something

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.