Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah what you are saying does make sense but it's not that they want the chanel's and the birkins to invest they want it for the status so they could easily buy them. If they were on that type of money they would also not rent clothes and just buy them. For me it just doesn't make sense based on their houses. I'm sure on here we found out that Sophia's house is in the 400ks and if you base mortgages on about 4.5x their income then I just can't see the 35k a month. That being said they might have had a massive increase in income but I just can't see why Cinzia if she had that kind of money would buy a flat that awkward (the layout is horrible). I think management takes a bigger cut then we think, they merch is probably only making them 50% because the production and distribution is taking a big cut plus it's not a consistent rev stream as they only do big drops now and again. The podcast is making them the most money for sure but it wouldn't surprise me if they were not able to right off all their dinners and hotels as work at this point and they just use all of their income every month and then start fresh once they get their pay cheques. OR plot twist they are earning all of that money and actually saving it 😂
also I disagree with the fact that just because they’re earning loads of money they wouldn’t rent clothes, it’s probably just a financially smart move on their part as they only wear a lot of the clothes once or twice to create content so would be wasteful of them to buy it for the sake of one Instagram picture

Reactions: 8
For being a blonde blue eyed skinny girl sophias at the bottom of the spectrum of all the ppl in that category lmao

Reactions: 19
I’ve always said thissss. Someone is gonna get triggered by this lol but yes yes Dw I think she is hot af but facially don’t think she’s pretty at allllll. I think she low-key knows this, that’s why she says she’d never get a Bob because her hair IS her face. Everything around her looks 10/10 so you just get lulled into thinking she’s stunning but if she cut her hair it would put way too much focus onto her face.
IMO Lidia and Cinzia have prettier faces but I’d still rather be Sophia lol.
Cinzia has a lovely face even pre filler she’s always been more interesting visually, Sophia has the more sought after blonde, blue eye Eurocentric look even though it’s blander. the only reason everyone gags over her body is because she’s leaner I don’t think there’s anything particularly remarkable about simply being skinny due to genetics and maybe a workout here and there (not like Tammy H for example who’s got a toned stomach that she works to maintain) I think Cinzia has actually got pretty good proportions and a great figure but her unwillingness to wear clothes that actually flatter her body and the editing ruins everyone’s perception of her body

Reactions: 36
Cinzia has a lovely face even pre filler she’s always been more interesting visually, Sophia has the more sought after blonde, blue eye Eurocentric look even though it’s blander. the only reason everyone gags over her body is because she’s leaner I don’t think there’s anything particularly remarkable about simply being skinny due to genetics and maybe a workout here and there (not like Tammy H for example who’s got a toned stomach that she works to maintain) I think Cinzia has actually got pretty good proportions and a great figure but her unwillingness to wear clothes that actually flatter her body and the editing ruins everyone’s perception of her body
cinzia's fit and has a good body she just ruins it with unflattering ugly clothing

Reactions: 14
I’ve always said thissss. Someone is gonna get triggered by this lol but yes yes Dw I think she is hot af but facially don’t think she’s pretty at allllll. I think she low-key knows this, that’s why she says she’d never get a Bob because her hair IS her face. Everything around her looks 10/10 so you just get lulled into thinking she’s stunning but if she cut her hair it would put way too much focus onto her face.
IMO Lidia and Cinzia have prettier faces but I’d still rather be Sophia lol.
That’s fair, I think we are all entitled to our own opinions. I personally think Sophia is stunning, especially pre nose job!

Reactions: 10
The way they HATE drinking and take the piss out of themselves drinking but have released a DRINKING GAME blows my mindddddd

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Cinzia is soooo awkward in the pink top on their vlog. Why wear it if you’re using your hand to cover yourself and keep readjusting every second… literally no point she’s just wearing it to go for a walk and to get food 🙄

Reactions: 17
It's interesting how they only start talking about renting after mellissa said it was ok.... makes me wonder what else they flex on their stories was rented??
maybe they arent as boujee as we thought ladies and gents...

Reactions: 70
It's interesting how they only start talking about renting after mellissa said it was ok.... makes me wonder what else they flex on their stories was rented??
that’s true because where’s the Fendi, bottegas all the balenciagas, the 10 poster girl dresses and the rest. We only really see them for a short space of time- I feel like because cinzia is soooo Braggy if she had a wardrobe full of designer bags and shoes she would of put a few pictures on to flex.

Reactions: 27
I mean this is subjective. If you’re only pretty with makeup on, you’re not pretty. I said what I said.
In my personal opinion she is pretty without makeup on, hence why I said I think there’s no denying she’s good looking. Just my opinion.

I also think that argument is redundant in regards to Sophia bc she doesn’t wear heaps of makeup and she doesn’t alter her face or features in her style of makeup. She pretty much looks like a more enhanced version of herself.but again I’m not saying she’s like breath taking or anything like that, just personally I think she is above average

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
i'll be honest i don't think there's anything special about her body either, especially when as you've said it's genetics ppl on this thread talk about how amazing it is a lot and how she needs to drop her workout routine but i have never looked at a photo of her and been drawn to her body in that way, she doesn't have a body that like inspires me to go to the gym or anything like that

Reactions: 19
They paid £200 for that room service breakfast cos they thought it came free with the room 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 65
They’ve mentioned it so many times… overdoing it. Also side note but the way Cinzia is using her electric toothbrush in the new vlog is stressing me out 😭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.