Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the app time passages, and if you enter your DOB, birth place and time of birth it does it all for you that’s sun, moon and rising! We’ve spoke about it quite a lot on these thread so I think a lot of us on here believe in star signs and astrology 💕

Just like this
I have that app! Also Astro future if you have notifs on it sends you your most impactful aspect of the day and a brief description of it, definitely check it out! X

Reactions: 1
to the gals familiar with London food spots 🥺🤍 what’s a good spot for a girlyyyy lunch? Thinking asian or Italian that won’t completely break the bank 🥺

Reactions: 1
to the gals familiar with London food spots 🥺🤍 what’s a good spot for a girlyyyy lunch? Thinking asian or Italian that won’t completely break the bank 🥺
Omg so!

Harry’s (lol it isn’t that expensive and the service is great, food is bland tbh but some is ok)
Gloria
Circolo poppolore
smith and wollensky (steak)
Goodman
sticks and sushi

Omg so!

Harry’s (lol it isn’t that expensive and the service is great, food is bland tbh but some is ok)
Gloria
Circolo poppolore
smith and wollensky (steak)
Goodman
sticks and sushi
Obviously the Ivy too there’s a few locations!

Reactions: 5
08EE7815-D51F-48D7-A4AC-EB6CDD4AB201.jpeg

Just received this email….
have either of them promoted this? Drops tomorrow at 9am 😅😂

Reactions: 17
Vapianos for a casual spot, great food! Gloria for something a little more dressy/nice decor

Reactions: 3
I know recently the girls asked what to replace the single files with - isn’t it obvious? They should do a couple diaries and get their men on it they could remain anonymous but just answer queries from both girl and boy perspective and t follows on the theme

or if they’re boyfriends don’t want to be on it

they could get a male guest each time

Reactions: 35
When Lidia looks like she had more fun than Sophia and Cinzia in Paris…

Reactions: 17
Someone was talking about this on the selfie thread but you can see how much stock they have buy adding a ridiculous amount to your basket. This was just now.
B65280D4-355C-4F5D-97E1-34FC219F7D72.png

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Did anyone else’s mind go to this when they saw Cinzia’s new top? Or am I just old?
BD1E9CFC-FE9B-4D4F-8C83-7C02F3D7342B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When Lidia looks like she had more fun than Sophia and Cinzia in Paris…
She annoys me but she actually tried to do things and explore whereas all the others did was go to loulou or lavenue and stay in a hotel all day.

Reactions: 24
They've just announced their book on TGB page *eye roll*
17 POUND lol they don’t even have any skills lol

navigating your life??
whag life have they even navigated??

steven barletts book was £9 lol and he actually had lots of information from psychologists etc.

Is it me or is there a makeup stain on this promo pic

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.