Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
very very weird to announce the book the same day/two hours after the merch comes out?

also it doesn’t come out until end of july 2022, that’s literally 9 months away ahahaha what

Reactions: 42
They repeat content. They had advice and boy talks on YouTube and then did the podcast but still continued to do the same content on YouTube when we said we wanted new and different stuff and now they have the book which will probably be the same vibe I get sticking to something and making it cohesive but it's just recycled points and it's boring, and the fact that if it wasn't for people sending things in then they wouldn't have any content. I still don't get how you can give advice etc and expect your audience to open yet they never were and I'm sorry what life advice can they give. I wonder what their target audience is as they must cling on to those that are younger as I'm 24 and would not turn to them.

They didn't wanna dive into personal stuff so they could save it for the book to make more money, and because they are running out of stuff to talk about 🤣

Reactions: 13
to the gals familiar with London food spots 🥺🤍 what’s a good spot for a girlyyyy lunch? Thinking asian or Italian that won’t completely break the bank 🥺
Ok so I’ve only been to London once recently but I stumbled upon a really cheap but amazing sourdough pizza place. Franco manca. It’s delicious. Try dipping your pizza in their chilli olive oil and don’t forget to leave room for their chocolate hazelnut cake.

Reactions: 10
"everything you need to navigate your teens, twenties, and beyond" aren't they like 23 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 70
who would buy their book u must acc be stupid to take their tit advice, it’s probably gonna be random bad advice they always give and nothing actually legit or factual

Reactions: 34
What do they know about navigating your teens and twenties? They’ve lived the most unrealistic, privileged lives ever. They have no work ethic, they put no effort into their content or even doing a good job at being an influencer building a relationship with their audience. They take quick cash grabs. They do sell-out cheap collabs. They lie on their podcast. They pretend they love being single but are crippled by that reality. I don’t know why anyone would go to them for advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
A book ffs man they can't even do basic adult things, it's just getting pathetic now

Reactions: 17
Someone here will have to buy the book on behalf of us all… I don’t mind xx but I do not want more than ONE purchased from this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Another case of influencers getting things handed to them, in shock that these to literal twats have been given a book deal while they don’t have an original thought between their eyes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I cannot wrap my head around the fact two girls who have only ever had two boyfriends each are writing a book on dating. They do not have much experience in the dating world at all!!!! What a joke 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Sophia & Cinzia #26 Writing a book but Cinzia can’t read, relatable content is all we want and need

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Seventeen pound is absolutely extortionate for a book written by 2 girls who can barely put a sentence together other than 'cute', 'goals', 'aesthetic' complete with the same 4 emojis they use on rotation. if you buy it you're a knobhead.
'

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Anyone think they’re just gonna try and make it all aesthetic and 🥺🤍 just so it can be a coffee table book, because let’s be honest, it won’t be a good read

Reactions: 27
NA if anyone buys that book must have no brain cells like those 2 girls what’s it’s even going to about? what emojis you should use to fit your instagram feed?

Reactions: 18
A book from 2 girls who didn’t know Scotland was part of the UK I’m bleeping pissing

• Haha
Reactions: 75
"everything you need to navigate your teens, twenties, and beyond" aren't they like 23 lol
I beg us all, if they do a Q&A about the book let’s all ask ‘what qualifies you to write a book, teens twenties ans behind? Your not even half way to 30’

Sorry but being a reader this really pisses me off that YouTubers just get handed things 😤

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.