Sophia & Cinzia #21 Copied a card game to sell, we cant wear “Slaz” outside Channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to bring up sophias nose again lol but do you think she honestly happy with it? IMO it looked better before, at least it didn’t have a bump in it and it was straight. Something doesn’t look right :(
A nose doesn’t fully heal/ take its final shape for like a year so it will probably look completely different then too!

Reactions: 2
Sorry to bring up sophias nose again lol but do you think she honestly happy with it? IMO it looked better before, at least it didn’t have a bump in it and it was straight. Something doesn’t look right :(
I did my nose 4 years ago and the after surgery care is CRUCIAL; I feel like she didn’t take care of it properly after surgery. You have to tape it consistently for about 3-4 weeks before only taping it at nights, there are so many other stuff u have to do and i feel like she didn’t do them hence why her nose changed shapes. In the beginning you’re not supposed to take off the tape because it’s what gives it that shape, and if I remember correctly she took it off 2 weeks (if that) to put makeup on for ig pics. If it stays this way she might have to do revision rhinoplasty cuz this looks like a beak.

Cinz hunnie what is this🥴 the filler migration….
Ya I’m so sorry to anyone who has this but plz don’t over fill your lips like this cuz you WILL ruin your profile. Her lips look like Faye from love island now and it doesn’t fit her face

Reactions: 27
I agree with you about her being more approachable, but she's a bit annoying & gives major tag-along vibes. Deffo seems like she invites herself on all S&C's trips. Tbh I think a big part of the hate she gets is unfortunately because she's chubbier and fits the stereotype of the chubby annoying girl. I sort of fit the stereotype myself when I was younger, and it's wild how differently people treat you based on the way you look. In my opinion Cinzia is probably equally annoying but we don't perceive it as badly because she's conventionally attractive & gets more of a pass.
If Lidia is ‘chubby’ I’m a bleeping whale. She’s literally a size 8-10

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not saying this to sound mean or anything cause there is nothing wrong with being a bigger size but she is definitely bigger than a size 8.. she edits herself so much on Insta and in her try on hauls you can see her real size. It looks more extreme in real life because she’s really small. Again nothing wrong with her size, but it is wrong to portray yourself so much smaller than you are as she is doing

Reactions: 76
Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone with my wording. I'm pretty chubby myself and don't attach a negative connotation to the word.
Lidia is curvier, at least in comparison to S&C, she just photoshops her body a lot in photos so she appears slimmer.

Reactions: 17
usually i agree but i just see it as a typical sister relationship? just joking around, getting on each other’s nerves a bit but they’re sisters
I’m the youngest (and me and Lidia are the same age) and I don’t take take that tit from my siblings lightly. But 100% when I was younger I got that bullshit x3, I was alwaysss crying about it lol. But i have way more boundaries now, they know if they spoke to me like that I wouldn’t be picking up their phone calls again xxx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.