Sophia & Cinzia #21 Copied a card game to sell, we cant wear “Slaz” outside Channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see why she gave her them early so she could use them throughout the trip instead of just for 2 days before flying home. Lidia on the other hand 🤣🤣
The only people S and C are influencing now is Lidia ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sophia & cinzia #22: more Christian dior, they just keep wanting more, Lidia.. stop following us around, get out that door!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I CRINGE just thinking of them using the dior bags as a pool bag… I can just imagine how sticky it must be with the suncream 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m dead they show Cinzia giving Sophia her bday present early and why does it look likes she’s just opening a PR gift 🤣🤣 compare this reaction to the prada bags… with how much money they spend everything is gonna be underwhelming.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m 2:49 in to the video and already dying of embarrassment for Lidia. They really do need to leave her at home

Reactions: 14
Haven't watched the vlog yet but WOW they've uploaded before 6pm! Shooketh!! Now ;et's see if the content lives up to our hopes....

Reactions: 8
I’m 3 mins in and I’ve never wanted to climb into a screen and slap faces so badly. Cinzia is a obnoxious, dumb, loud individual. Her lips are now so big she can’t even drink properly from a bottle. She looks like she’s sucking it off.
This is the driest trio I’ve set my eyes on. Their conversations are beyond vacuous, bloody hell. I wonder how people like this survive in the world - like in the real world. They best invest and hang on to this cash cause when this bursts I don’t think they have a full brain call between them!
Also I get the impression Cinzia bully’s Lydia quite a bit. Always mimicking her and taking the piss. What a cow.
PS- Cinzia hairline has left the chat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
They are literally so dull though. Sat around drinking tea at 10pm “we’re going back to the room to watch bridesmaids” woahhhhh calm down you crazy cats

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I CRINGE just thinking of them using the dior bags as a pool bag… I can just imagine how sticky it must be with the suncream 😳
Considering they're sunburnt they probably don't have any sunscreen 😂 but I'm 100% positive Cinzia puts her bag on the floor and it's all wet and dirty...

It really amaze me how they spend 1000£ a day to do the same boring things they do in London..you're in a Spanish Island why don't you go somewhere outside that hotel????

Reactions: 12
I hate that no matter where they go their content stays the same lol Ibiza and London all they post is zoomed in photos of their food, pics of the table they’re eating at and obscure outfit photos. It really bothers me, they’re somewhere so beautiful and not showing any of it 🥴
They have a certain content concept and they're sticking to it at all costs! They put themsleves in a box for no reason.

Reactions: 2
they constantly embarrassed lidia and looked annoyed with her at some point they need to stop letting her go on these outings with them
the whole bug falling out of hair scene was 🤢

Reactions: 21
I’m sorry, but I don’t get how Sophia is okay with Cinzia repeatedly buying Sophia’s birthday present to match! I didn’t think it was weird last year with the bags, but now it’s happened again I’m a little confused. Is buying matching stuff an established thing in their friendship?

Reactions: 13
Right, I was 10 minutes off I just had to switch it off. I’m really sorry but it Cinzia wants to read a book; let her read a book? Sophia is so so patronising and the fact she’s saying to Lidia ‘she’s not a reader is she’ as if she’s reading bleeping George Orwell’s 1984. You’re reading teen drama , not that there’s anything wrong with that but it’s the fact she’s using it to seem smarter. CBA. Telling her to read the Queen Victoria book jokingly when she wouldn’t even read that herself. I also get some people prefer documentaries and educating themselves that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
Sophia & Cinzia #22 Lidia the leech is getting on our nerves, Cinz please stop faking your curves

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Noooo I just caught up on the vlog and when Cinzia was like it’s day numero dos and Sophia goes it’s day three and Cinzia replied “trois!” Like baby girl that’s French 🥴😭. I can’t believe we let ditsy airheads like this get so much hype it’s v embarrazzzzingg. Also why can’t they do something different like go to the Hippie market and maybe show us some cute Spanish finds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.