Sophia & Cinzia #21 Copied a card game to sell, we cant wear “Slaz” outside Channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, but I don’t get how Sophia is okay with Cinzia repeatedly buying Sophia’s birthday present to match! I didn’t think it was weird last year with the bags, but now it’s happened again I’m a little confused. Is buying matching stuff an established thing in their friendship?
Sophia continued the matching present idea with the Dior trainers for Cinzia’s birthday

Reactions: 4
They are so mean too Lidia I cantttt. But I enjoyed the vlog. As usual their travel content is superior

Reactions: 8
Noooo I just caught up on the vlog and when Cinzia was like it’s day numero dos and Sophia goes it’s day three and Cinzia replied “trois!” Like baby girl that’s French 🥴😭. I can’t believe we let ditsy airheads like this get so much hype it’s v embarrazzzzingg. Also why can’t they do something different like go to the Hippie market and maybe show us some cute Spanish finds.
the hippie market is the other side of the island, and they don’t even leave the compound for ‘dins’ 🥺🤍 less ibiza vlog, more 7pines hotel room vlog

lidia walking head first into the screen door is the only part worth watching 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do feel for Lidia personally bc she’s her sister it’s not like she is just their mate. Ofc she could just stop hanging out with them, but they keep making these passive aggressive comments. Especially bring on holiday it’s not like she can just go home really

Reactions: 12
Sophia and cinizs#: In Ibiza yet still so boring, content so un-relatable I can’t stop yawning

The way they think reading books is such a personality trait and makes them intellectuals, YALL have 2 brain cells shared

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It feels so forced now!! I cant even deal with the fact that Lidia went and matched with them aswell shes such a embarrassment :ROFLMAO:
I think Lidia begged Cinzia to buy the sliders for her too 😂
The "7pines hotel room vlog" comment made me crackle 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Only good thing I can say is at least they’ve edited as they went and not uploaded at 11pm 🤣

Reactions: 4
I agree with you about her being more approachable, but she's a bit annoying & gives major tag-along vibes. Deffo seems like she invites herself on all S&C's trips. Tbh I think a big part of the hate she gets is unfortunately because she's chubbier and fits the stereotype of the chubby annoying girl. I sort of fit the stereotype myself when I was younger, and it's wild how differently people treat you based on the way you look. In my opinion Cinzia is probably equally annoying but we don't perceive it as badly because she's conventionally attractive & gets more of a pass.
Omg nah I completely disagree with this! She could be a size 6 but it’s still just the way she tags along to everything, butts in the vlogs, copies everything they bloody do - she’s just all in all annoying haha got nothing to do with her appearance imo!

I’m dead they show Cinzia giving Sophia her bday present early and why does it look likes she’s just opening a PR gift 🤣🤣 compare this reaction to the prada bags… with how much money they spend everything is gonna be underwhelming.
It was Lidia cheesing like “Happy Birthday 😃😃😃” as if the gift was from her too hahahaha. Low key loved Cinzia being like “this isn’t from Lidia it’s just from me” lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel like the next thread title HAS to include something about the 1 year pink Prada bag anniversary aka when it all went down hill. Seems like the perfect time. New thread on the anniversary of their demise 🥺🤍

Reactions: 17
Sorry but yes I am going to sound like a snob, I cannot cope with Sophia calling her Paige Toon teen fiction book a novel 😭 And then being so patronising towards Cinzia for not being a reader as if she can recite War and bleeping Peace off the top of her head?

Reactions: 36
They are so mean too Lidia I cantttt. But I enjoyed the vlog. As usual their travel content is superior
usually i agree but i just see it as a typical sister relationship? just joking around, getting on each other’s nerves a bit but they’re sisters

Reactions: 7
usually i agree but i just see it as a typical sister relationship? just joking around, getting on each other’s nerves a bit but they’re sisters
I had no idea they were sisters. I’m new to this pair. Still think it’s mean on a public platform, especially when it’s two against one.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but yes I am going to sound like a snob, I cannot cope with Sophia calling her Paige Toon teen fiction book a novel 😭 And then being so patronising towards Cinzia for not being a reader as if she can recite War and bleeping Peace off the top of her head?
Yeah Sophia just gives off such snobby vibes. She's so bleeping patronising all the time, and that wee smile she does makes me want to slap the screen.
Honestly don't even know why I'm watching these girls anymore they are all so DULL WHO MAKES IBIZA THIS BORING

That whole bug in the hair scene was a bleeping farce...pair of idiots. I get that Lidia is annoying on camera and that's only a fraction of what's actually going on so she must be SO irritating the rest of the time but C&S are what? 23 and nearly 24 and they don't see an issue with repeatedly embarrassing Lidia? It's so cringe to watch. What 24 year old acts like that about a bug..."I'm going to be sick" "I'd have to shave my hair". How about you start with shaving that huge mole on your ear which I can't believe I've never noticed till now!??? Anyone else notice???

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.