Sophia & Cinzia #21 Copied a card game to sell, we cant wear “Slaz” outside Channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @freaknasty for the thread title (had to shorten it, sorry) the original read
“Sophia & Cinzia #21: Copied a card game and trying to sell, we can’t wear Slazenger outside Chanel” with a massive 89 likes!

quick recap from the last thread

- the girls are basically living in London now
- cinzia still has teeth too big for her face
- they brought out a collab with Slazenger, jasmine clough uploaded it to her stories about 3 days too early so the big “surprise” was leaked. Thank you jasmine 😆 it’s being sold on SPORTS DIRECT, it’s basically old stock with their name to it as it already has reviews from 10 months ago. Go figure?
- the girls bathroom drinking game comes out this friday but there has been backlash because of a small business claiming that s&c have stolen her idea, they did a story on TGB Instagram saying “they would never copy”
- Lidia is still a 3rd wheel
- cinzia is living her hot girl summer life, even though she has a boyfriend.
- Lidia uploaded a story and very quickly deleted it then uploaded again without any sound as cinzia could be heard saying “outside Chanel in Slazenger” a lot of people believe she was basically slagging their collab off but they commented on YT saying they thought it would be cute to get a pic outside of Chanel in their Slazenger clothes. We are still yet to see this photo.

hoping I’ve covered the main topics?

ETA: cinzia is facetuning her body into oblivion 😂 thanks @moreblushpls

also, really sorry I tried finding the poll suggestion on the last thread but couldn’t see it and now it’s too late 🙈 I don’t seem to be able to add one

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well done to @freaknasty for the thread title (had to shorten it, sorry) the original read
“Sophia & Cinzia #21: Copied a card game and trying to sell, we can’t wear Slazenger outside Chanel” with a massive 89 likes!

- they brought out a collab with Slazenger, jasmine clough uploaded it to her stories about 3 days too early so the big “surprise” was leaked. Thank you jasmine 😆 it’s being sold on SPORTS DIRECT, it’s basically old stock with their name to it as it already has reviews from 10 months ago. Go figure?
- the girls bathroom drinking game comes out this friday but there has been backlash because of a small business claiming that s&c have stolen her idea, they did a story on TGB Instagram saying “they would never copy”
- Lidia uploaded a story and very quickly deleted it then uploaded again without any sound as cinzia could be heard saying “outside Chanel in Slazenger” a lot of people believe she was basically slagging their collab off but they commented on YT saying they thought it would be cute to get a pic outside of Chanel in their Slazenger clothes. We are still yet to see this photo.

bless you for this!! I would just add cinzia is facetuning her body into oblivion as usual

Reactions: 1

Thread 21 already 😲😲😲😲 can you add a poll please or is it too late

Also their next cash grab is potentially a book???

Reactions: 12
I genuinely had to watch the apology video twice cause I couldn’t get over cinzias lips/teeth

I was sat there watching like 👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They’ve put up an explanation video on the girls bathroom insta and switched off the comments!!!

Reactions: 8
Classical manipulation line: “we apologise if you FEEL that we’ve copied”

Reactions: 61
hmm yeah this isn’t right? absolutely fair enough to bash the things they say and do, but going straight in for the looks..? yikes just makes you sound jealous more than anything? also considering they are incapable of posting a pic without editing themselves into different people just shows how insecure they must feel about themselves, it’s sad. i think they’ve both got lovely faces and are very pretty girls
You know what? You and others are right in saying that it may be harsh of me to call them ugly especially as beauty is subjective. I personally don’t have any issues or major insecurities with my looks or my life but I will hold my hand up and say I tend to feel quite frustrated when I see a large amount of these influencers for who they really are whilst absolutely raking it in. Many of us work our asses off day to day in 9-5 jobs yet still can’t afford half the freedom or luxuries these influencers do. They prance around going for brunches and drinks doing near the bare minimum of taking photos of themselves, editing them into oblivion, uploading the odd video of showing their gifted clothing that they will only once wear for the ad and meanwhile it’s mostly young impressionable girls or younger adults who are hyping them up and filling their pockets but for what? I don’t have a problem with all influencers or creators there are many that I love and I can see genuinely work hard, trying their best to offer something substantial or different while remaining authentic and engaging with their followers. It angers me when I come across the sorts such as Sophia and Cinzia who are basically cat fishing and exploiting their audience, promoting a false sense of reality and never making any sort of effort to engage with the people who are essentially funding their lifestyle. In terms of their looks I’m sorry personal opinion/observation I truly find them hard to look at I can appreciate Sophia’s hair and cinzia’s eyes but both then and now they’re not at all attractive to me. (That’s fine if you think otherwise). I guess I just don’t get why people envy them looks wise and more so after they have gotten filler, surgery and edit themselves into different people on Instagram including cinzia borderline black phishing on the regular. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw what they originally look like from their older videos on YouTube. Anyways, carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This might be a controversial thought but what if the girl who posted a tiktok about them copying is just doing it to create more clout for her own game?
S&C got her card game through PR at a good time before their own release so saw a good opportunity👀
I’m no big supporter of S&C but just viewing it from a different perspective

Reactions: 41
This might be a controversial thought but what if the girl who posted a tiktok about them copying is just doing it to create more clout for her own game?
S&C got her card game through PR at a good time before their own release so saw a good opportunity👀
I’m no big supporter of S&C but just viewing it from a different perspective
I think it’s probably just a mixture of things and people are getting sick and tired, they probably didn’t directly copy from anyone - but defo saw a TikTok and thought we can do this.

But their audience is seeing them copy from everyone, their podcast, hot girl summer, posting others Pinterest pics and all of cinzias instagrams are copied to some extent.

So it’s easy to believe that they could copy this game. Omg the comments on the girls TikTok I didn’t realise how many people were sick of them!

Reactions: 31
Not saying they're above copying of course but it could also be that they were sent different games and thought they should jump on the trend. I think lines are blurred because their cards look very similar to the ones they've been sent, which to be fair also look similar to other cards that exist.

If S&C were smart though they'd make it more unique to them. Even if they used their TGB cartoons as the main art or something like that, that would have been better. Or just make it not pink ffs. Like a little dash of originality would not have hurt.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.