Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iztxo

If they can copy a podcast, copy a card game and copy kylie Jenner why can’t cinizas bottom teeth copy her top teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 149

Milalemjave1

ok did anyone else think the apology was passive aggressive asf????!! sophia was FUUUMING in that video 🤣 her saying "blah blah blah" and almost rolling her eyes at the start and then the "we don't like false narratives" at the end sounded so bitter lmao. they were both shitting themselves, cinzia was a nervous wreck. she was talking soooooo fast and both were very fidgety and interrupting each other more than usual. it was really erratic.

the fact that they're actually getting called out probably enrages them because they've been getting away without taking accountability for so long. they thought they were untouchable and got too comfortable promoting their fake luxury lifestyle and shit cash grabs, now people are catching on and i know they hate it lmao. both of them but especially cinzia are scared of any actual responsibility so the concept of having to own up to their shitty actions is probably really uncomfortable for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 117

Wickedtown

VIP Member
1F648F94-A088-4BF6-AA83-CF5C76D8DCE7.jpeg
Was it two summer holidays they went on last year or three? So pathetic considering they're able to drop everything, have no work commitments and can jet off at the earliest opportunity, but apparently it's been "so long" for them, boo hoo 😢 yeah I'm jealous lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Just a funny Lewis interaction I thought I would tell you guys
I was out last night in notts, walked to maccies at the end of the night (it was closed so sad) and as you do when you’re drunk you start talking to randoms... I was in a circle of people look to my left and it was Lewis
I said I recognise you and he said ffs and walked off ahahaha.
Tbf he must get that a lot I can imagine it’s annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 84

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
we won’t hear the end of it if they have to cut the grip short. missing it already 🥺🤍 reminiscing 🥺🤍 wish i was here 🥺🤍 take me back 🥺🤍 see u again ibiza 🥺🤍 miss u 🥺🤍 be back soon 🥺🤍 dreaming of ibiza 🥺🤍 need a holiday 🥺🤍 manifesting a trip to ibiza 🥺🤍 soon 🥺🤍 once upon a time i was in ibiza 🥺🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 82

celou

Have you guys listened to the new podcast episode? They’re going on about how they aren’t big drinkers 😭😭🤣🤣 sorry what was the idea behind your card game again?

• Haha
Reactions: 81
We all know Anastasia likes to copy Cinzia, it’s laughable the amount of photos she tries to copy

We all know Anastasia likes to copy Cinzia, it’s laughable the amount of photos she tries to copy
update to this. I tagged my friend saying “are we sure this isn’t cinzia” and she’s only gone and deleted my comment😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Ak113

This piece and the fit is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my life!!!
59F13791-6D50-4424-B527-64FDE3451E23.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 79

bishbish

C06776DE-DA19-43DA-8CEF-3EC833384431.png
1411F576-CADA-47D9-89D2-010310D0A4C5.png
1C9D255B-7156-48A3-B5D3-9C4369B0DEC0.png
3AD9BEFF-2345-43F0-93E4-863F5F789893.png
Was scrolling through their old Instagram page to find one of Sophia old jackets and found these, they are literally taking the piss out of themselves here! Feel like the Sophia and cinzia in these pictures would be so embarrassed of who they are today 🌚

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 79