Sophia & Cinzia #21 Copied a card game to sell, we cant wear “Slaz” outside Channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever they do apolofies or explanint themselves videos they look like they wanna laugh. I genuinely think they use their audience and dont care about u guys, i can tell behind the scenes they must mock all the comments all the ads theyve done. Its so obvious. I also think Cinzia officially thinks shes a celeb or smthg. She needs to be humbled or sthg

Reactions: 45
Those stories are a mess! It resembles school days when you’re called to the teacher’s office to explain yourself…idk why I got second hand embarrassment, where is their management!!

Reactions: 34
4F70CB82-4D29-4AAF-BE68-934C0C2DC066.png
C7E5D8E0-08C4-49F6-BD8E-0646AEAD9FEE.png

lmao I hope these images work because I’ve never uploaded any before, but just saw this tik tok about sending influencers things they never post, and someone commented about sophia and it was liked by creator!

Reactions: 37
View attachment 630358View attachment 630359

lmao I hope these images work because I’ve never uploaded any before, but just saw this tik tok about sending influencers things they never post, and someone commented about sophia and it was liked by creator!
I would get it if the product was copied but other than that none of the influencers are obliged to use PR. It’s basically free advertisement for that business. I don’t get why she expected it🧐

Reactions: 14
If anything this should be a warning to up and coming influencers not to sign with Margravine management I mean jesus tell me you don't care about your clients' longevity without telling me you don't care about your clients' longevity
They’ve gone soooooo downhill since signing with them

Reactions: 18
I’m mad @ whoever they hired to produce that ‘design’… that font is not it

Reactions: 20
Why would they not have made some sort of script before doing that story? Instead of interrupting each other constantly??? It was so messy damn

Reactions: 31
Why would they not have made some sort of script before doing that story? Instead of interrupting each other constantly??? It was so messy damn
That’s what I’m saying too! Like you already screwed up at least spend some time to prepare? It feels so rushed like they panicked and just wanted it to be “genuine”

Reactions: 10
That apology was really hard to watch, they have no professionalism or awareness. These girls really could’ve been something, proper business boss women but they have had no steering or direction and their management are a shambles

Reactions: 49
With hindsight, they shouldn’t have announced it 2 weeks before its release because it’s given people time to be put off it. Not sure the sales will be too good compared to what they would have been if it was on sale immediately

Idk how they are so awkward in stories but totally fine in vlogs. Maybe because they care more about Instagram and have a larger following there?

Reactions: 16
Sorry just catching up. When jasmine revealed their collab with sports direct did she get sent it for free or did she buy it? Wish I seen the insta story

Reactions: 2
If they really spent so much time and hard work, making the card game like they claim then why wouldn't they post of a more genuine explanation/apology addressing all of the drama. They post a half arsed video on their girls bathroom podcast account that has way less followers on than their personal accounts because they don't want to bring more awareness to what's being said. They don't care, its like they thought right we have to say something, lets just do a quick passive aggressive video, upload it as a story & turn our comments off and hope it goes away.

Reactions: 24
I know it won't but I hope being caught out multiple times lately gives them a kick up the ass. In reality it just shows how unprofessional they are and how much they seem to just be winging/milking the influencer thing as it happens.

Ngl Sophia looked pissed at Cinzia for trying to sympathise with the girls who have accused them. I got the impression that Cinzia was trying to see their POV and Sophia was just fuming especially with her ‘we don’t like false narratives’

Reactions: 48
Ngl Sophia looked pissed at Cinzia for trying to sympathise with the girls who have accused them. I got the impression that Cinzia was trying to see their POV and Sophia was just fuming especially with her ‘we don’t like false narratives’
I just watched it back sophia is seething looks like she’s been crying but angry tears / frustration rather than genuinely being upset

Reactions: 7
Not that Sophia was talking any sense, her point was absolute rubbish but I feel like in these situations Sophia is trying to at least convey a point in the video - even if that point was incorrect. Cinzia just wants to speak for the sake of speaking her ego is actually insane

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.