Sophia & Cinzia #21 Copied a card game to sell, we cant wear “Slaz” outside Channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I CaTeGorIcAlLY think Cinzia has become an intolerable, insincere, piano teethed prat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Not saying they're above copying of course but it could also be that they were sent different games and thought they should jump on the trend. I think lines are blurred because they're cards look very similar to the ones they've sent, which to be fair look similar to other cards that exist.

If S&C were smart though they'd make it more unique to them. Even if they used their TGB cartoons as the main art or something like that, that would have been better.
I agree the audacity for cinzia to say they worked really hard with a graphic designer- the print is Btec level at best. They have put no effort in it’s a totally cash grab- each card has the same design.

Reactions: 46
If they can copy a podcast, copy a card game and copy kylie Jenner why can’t cinizas bottom teeth copy her top teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 149
I agree the audacity for cinzia to say they worked really hard with a graphic designer- the print is Btec level at best. They have put no effort in it’s a totally cash grab- each card has the same design.
I said exactly the same thing !!!! They got mugged off by whatever ‘graphic design team’ they hired. I could do better with 5 mins on canva

Reactions: 24
How is it than even in an apology / explanation video Cinzia is constantly interrupting Sophia and talking over her … Its acc so annoying now I wish she’d let Sophia speak

Reactions: 32
Plus the fan girls going ham at people calling them out on their girls bathroom posts is ridiculous. So blindsighted that Sophia and Cinzia don’t care as long as they can keep renting their air bnb in Chelsea and prancing to Harry’s with their latest obnoxiously small designer bag whilst Fiona & Angie slave at home depoping the mountains of fast fashion clothes they were gifted last season and never wore because it didn’t fit their new ‘aesthetics’

Reactions: 23
Did anyone else cringe hearing Cinzia say "categorically" ??:LOL: I barely watch their vids and I can't stand the podcast so maybe I missed it but I've never heard her say this? so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If they can copy a podcast, copy a card game and copy kylie Jenner why can’t cinizas bottom teeth copy her top teeth.
STOP omg i cackled at the uni lib sksksksk

Did anyone else cringe hearing Cinzia say "categorically" ??:LOL: I barely watch their vids and I can't stand the podcast so maybe I missed it but I've never heard her say this? so strange
Every time someone says categorically it reminds me of molly mae using it in the wrong context on love island lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 66
STOP omg i cackled at the uni lib sksksksk

Every time someone says categorically it reminds me of molly mae using it in the wrong context on love island lmfao
SAME!!! She 100% learnt the word from Molly lol.

also ‘we hate false narratives’ plz duck off who tf do you think you are. They proper think they are Kardashians,you are not relevant

Reactions: 72
ok did anyone else think the apology was passive aggressive asf????!! sophia was FUUUMING in that video 🤣 her saying "blah blah blah" and almost rolling her eyes at the start and then the "we don't like false narratives" at the end sounded so bitter lmao. they were both shitting themselves, cinzia was a nervous wreck. she was talking soooooo fast and both were very fidgety and interrupting each other more than usual. it was really erratic.

the fact that they're actually getting called out probably enrages them because they've been getting away without taking accountability for so long. they thought they were untouchable and got too comfortable promoting their fake luxury lifestyle and tit cash grabs, now people are catching on and i know they hate it lmao. both of them but especially cinzia are scared of any actual responsibility so the concept of having to own up to their crappy actions is probably really uncomfortable for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 117
These girls are all mouth😂 they’re like chihuahua dogs bark bark bark but deep down they’re tit scared! Their apology said it all ahahhaa

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I have a really distinct feeling this apology is gonna backfire for them, them being erratic translates as being guilty to the viewer and ppl are gonna start catching up. They should’ve sat down and collected their thoughts before just hitting record and interrupting each other

Reactions: 39
Do we think they’re staring to notice that their changed behaviour is coming back at them? I mean first their joe-the-editor fiasco and lots of criticism on their Vlogs. Then the card game copy situation and lots of negative comments after cinzia couldnt keep her mouth shut about “Slazenger in front of Chanel”.. they’re still thinking it’s a smooth ride for them as it used to be but their followers are clocking on.

Reactions: 49
I'm just confused about Cinzia saying "one thing we wanted to do, is make this beautiful instagram worthy game that was baby pink and..." Is the game going to be played on Instagram? I'm sorry, but again, everything is about image. They didn't tell us much else about the actual game, except "you're gonna love it".
Of course, packing is important, but without revealing specifics, tell us it's got really cool questions, how many themes/categories it has, how easy it is to play, etc...
They should sell it more and get everyone hyped up about it.

Reactions: 53
Do we think they’re staring to notice that their changed behaviour is coming back at them? I mean first their joe-the-editor fiasco and lots of criticism on their Vlogs. Then the card game copy situation and lots of negative comments after cinzia couldnt keep her mouth shut about “Slazenger in front of Chanel”.. they’re still thinking it’s a smooth ride for them as it used to be but their followers are clocking on.
Definitely! Maybe if their card game and Slazenger collab doesn’t do as well as they hoped and they carry on getting all this hate then they’ll change back to the old them a bit. I’m not holding out much hope though and even if they did it would come across as fake now

Reactions: 11
If anything this should be a warning to up and coming influencers not to sign with Margravine management I mean jesus tell me you don't care about your clients' longevity without telling me you don't care about your clients' longevity

Reactions: 32
Any Menzies commented too. Nice to see the small company being supported by some influencers. At the end of the day they really don’t work hard for anything lol they just slap their name on stuff and let other people do the work and it sells bc they have fans. They don’t work even half as hard as small businesses with no name to start with. Their job is literally copying. They don’t have a single original thought and have become boring as heck. Idk who they’re trying to fool. It’s really insensitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.