Sophia & Cinzia #19 Sent home from London in disgrace, RIP Cinzia's old face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m listening to their new boy talk episode and I’m PISSEDDD

the dilemma is a girls in a long term relationship and was looking at houses with her man and he’s just turned round and said he wants to live with friends for the uni experience. The girls are saying this is deffo awful and a sackable offence and the uni experience just means he wants to shag around BUT I listened to another episode before where a girl literally had the option to live with her friends at uni for a year which would mean moving to a diff city away from her long term relationship FOR THE UNI EXPERIENCE and ofc s&c said go for it just explain to ur man it won’t end the relationship etc so??????
Actually the girl said they had been looking at mortgages together and then he turned around n was like nah cya I’m off with my mates instead, I would 100% dump him duck that lmao, what a piss about. Girls don’t put up with someone who literally LOOKS FOR A MORTGAGE WITH U then fucks u off. Ur worth more than that

Reactions: 39
Actually the girl said they had been looking at mortgages together and then he turned around n was like nah cya I’m off with my mates instead, I would 100% dump him duck that lmao, what a piss about. Girls don’t put up with someone who literally LOOKS FOR A MORTGAGE WITH U then fucks u off. Ur worth more than that
I think it totally depends on the situation/ age of the relationship. If they were already renting together and then looking at a mortgage then he decided he wanted to move with friends, yeah fair enough thays weird but if they were moving out of parents houses and he decided like she could move with mates too before you experience living with a partner, I think everyone should have the chance to live with friends if they’re on a relationship or not because it’s the most (stressful) but fun times 😂😂 no experience quite like it hahaha.

Reactions: 14
I think it totally depends on the situation/ age of the relationship. If they were already renting together and then looking at a mortgage then he decided he wanted to move with friends, yeah fair enough thays weird but if they were moving out of parents houses and he decided like she could move with mates too before you experience living with a partner, I think everyone should have the chance to live with friends if they’re on a relationship or not because it’s the most (stressful) but fun times 😂😂 no experience quite like it hahaha.
Yeah he has every right to move in with his friends, but to me it is a sackable offence to duck me around looking for a mortgage with me and THEN telling me he’s moving in with his friends, no thank u

Reactions: 25
Nah I'm embarrassed for her if it's his place, two seconds ago it's was HOT GIRL SUMMAAAAAAAAA EW BOYS and now she can't help herself from dropping sneaky hints that she's in a relationship?

Reactions: 44
View attachment 583867
sophia going on HOLIDAY????
Breaking lockdown rules what’s new
This is the most of her house I've seen in ages. Nice stairs 😆
The UK rules have changed, we can travel to certain places now.
Green countries are lower risk countries, Amber countries are higher risk countries - where the government has advised Brits not to go to. So... I wonder where she'll go, if she'll take the safest option.

Reactions: 26
We only know things about them from what has been gathered from here, y'all are great detectives 👏🏾👌🏾 They are either still secretive or have to say something because they know they can't avoid it, not because they want to be open and share things, and most times it's things that aren't even that big of a deal in terms of sharing especially since again they expect some knowledge of people's situation for the podcast and girl talks but can't do the same themselves. Dropping sneaky hints and stuff only opens up room for people naturally to want to know or be curious and we all do that, I'm sure they do that with their fav YouTubers or people they watch.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone from Nottingham know what kind of house sophias is like what range of new build they are?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.