Sophia & Cinzia #19 Sent home from London in disgrace, RIP Cinzia's old face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anything itā€™s a good sign because heā€™s clearly not a clout chaser like Lewis was but omg I want the tea :(

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How do we actually know itā€™s her man for definite?
He was very first mentioned in a vlog around September, Sophia said cinzia was talking to an interior designer and he was the last person she followed on insta and has ā€œinterior designerā€ in his bio. From then on they have been liking each otherā€™s pics and posting in the same restaurants and sometimes you can see lil glimpses of the other person. She also was soooo LOUD about hot girl summer but now doesnā€™t really talk about being single anymore much.

Reactions: 22
Does anyone have a pic of Cinzia new boyfriend? Iā€™m very late in catching up but I only just noticed that her and Lewis unfollowed each other

She looks like she has been attacked by a dogšŸ„“
Iā€™m so confused on their dress sense, then they wonder why people give them stares and men are being weird. Like ofc wear whatever you want but itā€™s not ibiza beach club itā€™s london. And their outside peoples homes posing
With horrendous outfits. Iā€™d be walking past thinking whatā€™s going on too :/

Reactions: 4
watching cinzia eat fills me with rage, she looks all sloppy and drunk all the time, what's going on with her mouth šŸ˜– why don't they actually sit down and talk about mental health awareness or something, instead of just one off mentioning going to therapy. what's cinzia going to talk about, her awful spending habits? šŸ„“ these videos are just so lazy, 20 minutes of chit chatting and looking through Cinzia's freezer? great āœØcontentāœØ

also sophia's nose looks v bulbous on the tip on YouTube, she's got to be editing it for the gram because it's clearly very swollen still
i just donā€™t understand why she hasnā€™t followed any of the post operation rules, like stopping alcohol consumption for at least 3 months? taping her nose throughout the day and at night? no wonder her nose is looking different these days :/

Reactions: 10
Their 35 min podcast was literally FULL of ads šŸ™„ they talked a lot about Sophiaā€™s dates but not about Cinzias at all. Also Cinzia said sheā€™d much rather a guy came to her house than go to a guys, which is funny if sheā€™s really coming to London to see that Aaron lol. Sophia also seems to think a muslin cloth is called a ā€˜Muslim clothā€™ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey guys, does anyone know what's happening with the girls bathroom ig account? I left a couple of comments the other day saying they should credit people who's content they are stealing & now the pics are gone šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.