Sophia & Cinzia #19 Sent home from London in disgrace, RIP Cinzia's old face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to turn into a bleeping burrata, I swear to god. Her body must be sick to death of digesting the same açai bowls and cherry tomatoes every single day.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Didn’t Cinzia say in one of the last videos that they still eat mostly vegan lol i remember Sophia looking at her like “really?”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry it still makes me DIE that they went on and on and on about “ew imagine having a boyfriend in the next years no way EW *cinzia OTT screaming noooo noooooooo disgusting* and she has a boyfriend the same year... gotta throw away that don’t call him/his loss merch babe? X

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Watching Rachel's video and she was saying how Sophia and Cinzia have nailed London life with getting content for insta and having fun 😑

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I can defo see there being some tension between the girls now that Cinzia has a new sugar baby bf who she’s flouncing off to London to see and Sophia seems to want to focus on their work. I could be wrong but I think S might have the potential to evolve and break away from this insta baddie tit they’ve been trying to pull off but I think C is too far gone at this point - she has zero personality now and fully lives through Instagram.

Reactions: 47
It shocks me that they eat dairy now after all these years- cinzias latest stories at Harry’s restaurant and like nothing is vegan there (I looked at the menu because I want to go but I’m vegan 😂) actual cheese pizza and ice cream????
Goshhh is it by force to go to Harry’s all the time. So many good restaurants in London and idk about other people but going out to eat pasta and pizza when you could just *checks notes* make that at...home??? I am confusion

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This might be an unpopular opinion but I think that Sophia might actually enjoy/prefer editing the videos herself? I know personally if I want something done the way that I want it, I’m not going to let my slap dash friend be in charge of that. I feel like Soph probably cares too much to let Cinz do that all herself

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This might be an unpopular opinion but I think that Sophia might actually enjoy/prefer editing the videos herself? I know personally if I want something done the way that I want it, I’m not going to let my slap dash friend be in charge of that. I feel like Soph probably cares too much to let Cinz do that all herself
But that’s the issue yk? Like why is C not putting in the effort to learn to edit up to both of their standards?? It’s the laziness for meee

Reactions: 29
on the last thread someone said sophia liked their pics and she done the same for me the other day! i replied to her story saying she looked amazing and she liked 3 of my pics 🥲🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I’m sorry it still makes me DIE that they went on and on and on about “ew imagine having a boyfriend in the next years no way EW *cinzia OTT screaming noooo noooooooo disgusting* and she has a boyfriend the same year... gotta throw away that don’t call him/his loss merch babe? X
Fellow tattlers here know the timeline of their relationship. We have the best detectives here, they found the new man in 1 second 😂 Also, while she was screaming *noooo noooooooo disgusting* she followed him on Depop and liked all his depop pics 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cinzia was absent enough when she was dating a local boy, how much worse will it be now she's in a long distance relationship?

Reactions: 33
Is anyone else a bit surprised Cinzia actually went to London on her own? Shes the least independent person I swear

Reactions: 52
So I’m listening to their new boy talk episode and I’m PISSEDDD

the dilemma is a girls in a long term relationship and was looking at houses with her man and he’s just turned round and said he wants to live with friends for the uni experience. The girls are saying this is deffo awful and a sackable offence and the uni experience just means he wants to shag around BUT I listened to another episode before where a girl literally had the option to live with her friends at uni for a year which would mean moving to a diff city away from her long term relationship FOR THE UNI EXPERIENCE and ofc s&c said go for it just explain to ur man it won’t end the relationship etc so??????
I was literally going to say this. Like their advice is so unfair and before they had a dilemma about living with your best friend or your boyfriend and they both chose best friend. But if the boy chose that he’s in the wrong and should grow up.

Has anybody been to Harry’s I don’t understand how they can rotate the same three restaurants and not get bored in big London where new restaurants are opening by the week.

Reactions: 11
Is anyone else a bit surprised Cinzia actually went to London on her own? Shes the least independent person I swear
Surprised but not surprised. Because I have seen people make the effort or come out of their comfort zone when they really want something. All of a sudden, that's when they know how to do things! Having a boyfriend is her priority.

Reactions: 18
Surprised but not surprised. Because I have seen people make the effort or come out of their comfort zone when they really want something. All of a sudden, that's when they know how to do things! Having a boyfriend is her priority.
Agree. Also, she was in a car ride in the stories and then in London..I wonder if she booked a car all the way to London. It looks to me she is staying in a hotel.

Reactions: 1
Agree. Also, she was in a car ride in the stories and then in London..I wonder if she booked a car all the way to London. It looks to me she is staying in a hotel.
Yeah, a hotel by herself is a safer and an easier option. I wonder if she took a car too. Would make sense because she wouldn't have packed so many clothes and shoes for IG content this time. Wonder how long she's staying for.. 🤔

Reactions: 1
Was just listening to the podcast and does anyone else think it sounds really unprofessional when they shout LOVE YOU at the end of every ad?? Or is it just me lol

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.